i got banned

Talk about NBA 2K22 here.

i got banned

Postby slacking on Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:39 am

i was playing with some mods offline and got banned. does anyone know how to help?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
slacking

Re: i got banned

Postby Andrew on Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:18 pm

The only course of action - aside from buying the game again on a different Steam account, which generally isn't a desirable solution - is to contact 2K Support and appeal the ban.

Unfortunately, there's not much consistency as far as criteria for getting bans lifted, and unfortunately they're not under any obligation to do so. It's a roll of the dice as to whether you'll be successful, but it's the only way that doesn't involve buying the game again. I can only suggest being honest about the situation and polite in your emails, as that goes a long way in any appeal. Once again though, there's a chance the ban will stand because there's no set criteria for appeals and second chances.

It's pretty much the only course of action, though. Contact 2K Support and calmly/politely explain that you weren't cheating online but you were using offline mods that seem to have pinged the anti-cheat measures, and you might be lucky. Otherwise, you could hit up a 2K rep on Twitter and see if they can help.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K22