Game Crashes when looking at Created Players on Created Rosters

Talk about NBA 2K22 here.

Game Crashes when looking at Created Players on Created Rosters

Postby Browns89 on Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:39 am

Whenever I load created rosters and I click over to created players the game stops and crashes. This is on pc and I used NBA 2k22 Tools to "hack" players. The game was fine with that until I changed NBA 2k22 Tools read only settings to On, meaning I could now edit or change something that is very risky to edit or change. It even warns me of data corruption if I do this. My fault obviously. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game from Steam as well as uninstalling and reinstalling NBA 2k22 Tools. Neither worked. I don't believe simply having the 2k22 Tools is the problem because the tool did not have this affect on the game until I changed the read only option. I believe this problem exist independent of the tool now. The game still works and it's not a big problem, but I would really like to fix this.
Browns89

Re: Game Crashes when looking at Created Players on Created Rosters

Postby Andrew on Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:18 am

Is it only happening when you try to work with a saved roster you were previously editing with NBA 2K22 Tools? If so, it's likely been corrupted. Not much you can except to start over at that point.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby Browns89 on Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:25 pm

I figured. I was hopng for a better alternative than just deleting everything, but at least that worked. It's not a big deal for me because it's easy to recreate what I had, minus going against the NBA 2k22 Tool's warning, which I don't intend to do again. Thanks for the comment anyway.
Browns89

Postby Ddecourt404 on Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:28 am

Something similar has happened to me. I recently added the leonchu desroster pack that had everything but every created team had another team's jersey, court.. And so I did changes on tools to have created teams were the jersey they're supposed to and when I try a quick play to test it out and at first everything appeared okay but when exiting the match the game crashed and then every time I tried getting on quick play or something else the game crashes.
Thought installing it again would fix the problem, good thing I found this... So might have to delete everything.
Ddecourt404

Return to NBA 2K22