MyLeague stats mess up

Talk about NBA 2K22 here.

MyLeague stats mess up

Postby janwick on Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:05 pm

Whenever I play MyLeague the player stats mess up.. The stats show that they play more than 82 games, after year 2 in MyLeague the stats switch up to other players stats. Basically, the stats are messed up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
This topic was moved from NBA 2K22 Modding by Andrew on Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:23 am.
janwick

Re: MyLeague stats mess up

Postby Superbug on Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:45 am

yea same thing happens to me when I make a new roster would love to know how to fix this too.

If you enjoy my work and would like to help me out consider donating I will appreciate it : http://www.paypal.me/superbug24

For Paid personal request : 2knbanick@gmail.com

Superbug

Postby supahugli on Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:57 pm

it's one of your draft classes causing the problem. it happened to me, what i did to figure this out was to create a new myleague and make multiple saves and load every custom draft class i had until i figured out which one was causing the issue. you should try it too.
supahugli

Postby janwick on Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:59 pm

supahugli wrote:it's one of your draft classes causing the problem. it happened to me, what i did to figure this out was to create a new myleague and make multiple saves and load every custom draft class i had until i figured out which one was causing the issue. you should try it too.

thanks bro you're a lifesaver. im using sbug's draft class
janwick

Postby supahugli on Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:20 am

janwick wrote:
supahugli wrote:it's one of your draft classes causing the problem. it happened to me, what i did to figure this out was to create a new myleague and make multiple saves and load every custom draft class i had until i figured out which one was causing the issue. you should try it too.

thanks bro you're a lifesaver. im using sbug's draft class

no problem brother! hope everything is working fine for you now.
supahugli

Postby A-B-X-Y on Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:03 am

This thread could turn into a helpful Draft Class thread for the community if people share all the draft classes they have access to. It would make peoples MyLeague experience much better. Maybe a list of draft classes that caused the bugs would be helpful too. Make sure other people don't use them.
Image NBA 2K Mod World Discord server ---> https://discord.gg/RdYKUqhhYE
A-B-X-Y

Return to NBA 2K22