Shadows in Pro Am

Talk about NBA 2K22 here.

Shadows in Pro Am

Postby BlazerGun1 on Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:21 am

after the new patch was released I wanted to play pro-am 5v5 with some other players and everytime I entered the court it looked like this :

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 706B727C2/

can't see the stands, all the players look like shadow figures and when we got into the game it disconnected me instantly.

tried to change things in the video settings, deleted them also in the roaming folder, tried to leave and join the team again and also created my own and still the same problem.

play now is working well and still everytime I joined Park it didn't seem like this problem accured - still didn't try rec (and I'll update when I will ) but it seems like a pro-am problem.

does anyone know how to solve it?
BlazerGun1

Re: Shadows in Pro Am

Postby Andrew on Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:20 am

Do you have any mods installed? They're often the cause of disconnections in online games, and they may be causing texture issues as well. Failing that, it could be an issue with the patch itself, in which case it'll be on 2K to fix it.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Re: Shadows in Pro Am

Postby BlazerGun1 on Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:34 pm

Andrew wrote:Do you have any mods installed? They're often the cause of disconnections in online games, and they may be causing texture issues as well. Failing that, it could be an issue with the patch itself, in which case it'll be on 2K to fix it.

I had to validate my files on Steam to fix that so it was a problem with the patch I suppose.
BlazerGun1

Return to NBA 2K22