First Impressions of 2K22

Talk about NBA 2K22 here.

Re: First Impressions of 2K22

Postby smokex on Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:06 pm

Some things are worse if you pay attention. Team mates will make start cutting towards the basket, then when you hit pass, they will stop dead (taking advantage of the button press to action lag) and run behind an opposing team mate. By the time the player actually passes, the opposing player is in position and gets a cheap steal. It's kind of a progression of the cutting towards the basket then freezing in place when an oop is thrown from last year.

Sometimes the game will take control of your player and steer you in to steals up to 1/4 court away.

Things like this are much worse in 2K22... so no they didn't make the AI better or more able to compete. Instead they compensated by making the cheating much worse.
smokex

Postby mp3 on Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:39 am

Iam still playing on current or x gen as Andrew put it on the podcast so maybe my impression of 2k22 isn't a fair one, I haven't bought the game but I've been playing it at my friends house the last few Fri nights and I think the gameplay is improved but iam not seeing a huge difference in 2k22 to 2k21 so much that today I've gone back and started playing 2k21 again and iam honestly not seeing a huge difference or is that just me??
Youtube - mp3 Basketball Gaming
mp3

Postby mp3 on Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:50 pm

So last weekend I decided to take advantage of the black Friday sale and picked up the digital copy of 2k22 for PS4 which I was still pretty shocked that with the PS5 being out a whole year the price of the PS4 game was still £62 for a PS4 title but nevertheless I got it for %50 off and started the download, I have a few days to get into it so if anyone can suggest a good set of Hof sliders and best rookie to use that would be much appreciated
Youtube - mp3 Basketball Gaming
mp3

Previous

Return to NBA 2K22