2K21 Current MyTeam Custom Roster (PC)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K21 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

2K21 Current MyTeam Custom Roster (PC)

Postby fez100 on Tue May 25, 2021 12:10 pm

I actually make one of these every year, but I've never shared them. I've created a custom roster with current players updated with their MyTeam stats*. The badges and attributes are updated, and the tendencies are updated with one of the realistic tendency rosters uploaded here (I forgot which ones, but everyone except the rookies should be updated). I did try to copy over the MyTeam stats without letting it get too silly, so the free throws are left unchanged, and certain stats are more realistic (Ben Simmons / Deandre Jordan's 3pt aren't updated), but it was hard using MyTeam's overpowered stats while keeping things more tame. So let me know if you guys have any tips or changes to make that side of it better, I've done my best to not give players overpowered stats that they should never have.

*This means I've updated a current player with the best card available, ex. Rose and Rondo have their best "prime" cards and stats. And a couple of free agents are updated as well.

Updated with newest MyTeam cards: 5/24/2021

Roster Name: myteam
User: BreadAndBackAgain
This topic was moved from NBA 2K21 by Andrew on Tue May 25, 2021 2:08 pm.
fez100

Re: 2K21 Current MyTeam Custom Roster (PC)

Postby tampy on Thu May 27, 2021 8:15 pm

I would love this if only the stars are touched. Almost all role players are almost 85 in rating.
tampy

Postby fez100 on Sat May 29, 2021 3:59 pm

If you use realistic sliders, it can definitely widen the gap between the stars and role players. Because of the way the myteam stats work there's a huge gap between a 99 and a 91. I've also toned down some of the role players, for example by capping how high their 3 point shot can go if they aren't like a 38%+ 3 point shooter. I also found it hard to decide who is a star and deserves those OP stats and who isn't (Does D'lo deserve that to match that 98 opal they just released...?)

The other thing to keep in mind is because everyone's defense is way better, the role players left unchanged are gonna be way worse than you'd think, and an 85 overall isn't as OP as they would be.
fez100

Postby fez100 on Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:36 am

Updated to myteam cards 6/3/2021

Big update to include everything up to 6/8/2021, but I kinda messed with the season rewind stats cuz james ennis should not have a 98 but that's 2k for you.
fez100

Return to NBA 2K21 Modding