Putting MyCareer Player in Draft Class?

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K21 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Putting MyCareer Player in Draft Class?

Postby notquintin on Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:14 am

Is there a way to put your MyCareer player in a draft class for use in MyLeague? Like a way to copy the cyberface? I know how to get your player into a MyLeague but just not how to put them in a draft class.
notquintin

Re: Putting MyCareer Player in Draft Class?

Postby Shuajota on Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:18 am

notquintin wrote:Is there a way to put your MyCareer player in a draft class for use in MyLeague? Like a way to copy the cyberface? I know how to get your player into a MyLeague but just not how to put them in a draft class.

With 2KTools you can copy the information from your MyPlayer on a player from a new roster or in MyLeague. Then export that player's dna and save it locally. Finally, create a new draft class and import the previously exported DNA on a player.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Re: Putting MyCareer Player in Draft Class?

Postby 59withthestick on Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:16 am

Shuajota wrote:
notquintin wrote:Is there a way to put your MyCareer player in a draft class for use in MyLeague? Like a way to copy the cyberface? I know how to get your player into a MyLeague but just not how to put them in a draft class.

With 2KTools you can copy the information from your MyPlayer on a player from a new roster or in MyLeague. Then export that player's dna and save it locally. Finally, create a new draft class and import the previously exported DNA on a player.
how do you export player dna with 2ktools? i can copy the player's attributes from mycareer but the accessories and the hair doesn't show up. i know this was possible with limnono on 2k20 so i was wondering if it was possible to do the same on 2k21
59withthestick

Return to NBA 2K21 Modding