Editing Uniform Models

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K21 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Editing Uniform Models

Postby YEDYE on Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:53 am

If I wanted to edit the model of Jerseys or Shorts how would I do that. When I import the regular SCNE and .model file blender crashes. If anyone could help that would be great.
YEDYE

Re: Editing Uniform Models

Postby sticky-fingers on Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:50 am

keep and edit only the static files
you cant edit dynamic files without hex edit the files, but unfortunately, no one never explain how to do that.
sticky-fingers

Postby YEDYE on Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:19 am

sticky-fingers wrote:keep and edit only the static files
you cant edit dynamic files without hex edit the files, but unfortunately, no one never explain how to do that.

oh ok thank you. Now this may be only for nba 2k17 but when I edit the static file it changes the model only when Im editing a player in a roster but when I get into a game it goes back to the default model. Is that only a 2k17 thing "OR" do I have to edit all of the static models.
YEDYE

Postby sticky-fingers on Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:27 am

i made jersey/shorts edit for 2K20 and 21, but i guess it works the same for 2K17.

when i wrote "keep only", it means also that you have to remove the dynamic files inside jerseys/shorts iff files.

You could download 2K77 Demo for 2K21. My jerseys and shorts edits are inside, it could help you too keep the right files.
sticky-fingers

Postby YEDYE on Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:29 am

sticky-fingers wrote:i made jersey/shorts edit for 2K20 and 21, but i guess it works the same for 2K17.

when i wrote "keep only", it means also that you have to remove the dynamic files inside jerseys/shorts iff files.

You could download 2K77 Demo for 2K21. My jerseys and shorts edits are inside, it could help you too keep the right files.

Ok so I just redownloaded nba 2k21 and installed 2k77 demo. Is this what my shorts folder should look like when Im trying to edit it.?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
YEDYE

Postby YEDYE on Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:50 am

YEDYE wrote:
sticky-fingers wrote:i made jersey/shorts edit for 2K20 and 21, but i guess it works the same for 2K17.

Ok so I just redownloaded nba 2k21 and installed 2k77 demo. Is this what my shorts folder should look like when Im trying to edit it.?

Ok so I did what you said and I still have the same problem as 2k17. I think the retro shorts you made worked because they don't have any movement like the jerseys and regular shorts do. When I just edited the long classic shorts it shows up in the roster the way I edited it but when It loads in the in game version it's still super long like the default version.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
YEDYE

Postby YEDYE on Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:29 am

Has anyone edited any of the I don't know how you would say it (moving/animated) shorts. basically any of the long shorts. If so could you link them so I could use them as a template. I really can't get this to work. Thanks
YEDYE

Return to NBA 2K21 Modding