Real 2021 Draft Class - Cyberfaces First Look [Shuajota]

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K21 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Real 2021 Draft Class - Cyberfaces First Look [Shuajota]

Postby Shuajota on Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:40 am

Every single year since I started at modding I have created a draft class roster. Over the next few months I will work on the version for 2K21.
Last year I worked on a fairly in-depth Draft Class 2020 with journalist Brian Mazique, which allowed me a better understanding of college players.
As many of you know, I am immersed in the PCBasket 2K project for 2K20. My idea is once I finish, transfer it to 2K21 and put everything together in the most recent version of the game (2K21), along with this draft class. Also a project like PCBasket has allowed me to challenge myself, and want to improve in every aspect, ratings, 3d faces, etc, so I will do my best to bring you a good experience, with an accurate draft class and with cyberfaces that simulate a real face scan.
Presumably 2K21 is going to be the last current-gen game, so this will help extend the life of the game before 2K22 and for those who decide to stick with 2K21.

Image
Last edited by Shuajota on Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:10 pm, edited 18 times in total.
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 5019
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Real 2021 Draft Class [Shuajota]

Postby Shuajota on Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:40 am

Round 2: 31-60 Reserved.
Last edited by Shuajota on Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 5019
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Real 2021 Draft Class [Shuajota]

Postby Shuajota on Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:41 am

Others: 61-150 Reserved.
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 5019
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Real 2021 Draft Class [Shuajota]

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:27 am

Nice!

You take on a lot of projects, but have heard great things about your pcbasket mod.

Good luck with this one!
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA


Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
User avatar
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member
 
Posts: 8848
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: Real 2021 Draft Class [Shuajota]

Postby Shuajota on Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:47 am

Dee4Three wrote:Nice!

You take on a lot of projects, but have heard great things about your pcbasket mod.

Good luck with this one!


Thank you! I am very involved in the PCBasket project. I recently read an interview where Erik Boenish was very positive about bringing the Euroleague back to NBA 2K. They say that the main problem is the time necessary for the elaboration of the art work: cyberfaces, arenas, jerseys, etc. Apparently not a licensing problem. And I have almost everything done right now. I have been in conversations with a member of 2K Spain, because they really liked the project. So I'll keep betting on that to try to get 2K to bring back European teams in the future.
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 5019
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Real 2021 Draft Class [Shuajota]

Postby wikisaiyan on Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:28 pm

Ayy
Looking forward to this.

I've been waiting for the Harden trade and a good 2021 Draft class before I start a serious myLeague and rebuild of the Hornets, Knicks and Cavs.

I have collected a few 2k20 CFs for 2021 prospects but they all have the ripped jersey error which is annoying. I still havent figured out how to convert those CFs into 2k21 CFs either so looking forward to this :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
User avatar
wikisaiyan
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:10 am

Re: Real 2021 Draft Class [Shuajota]

Postby wikisaiyan on Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:12 pm

Any Updates on this project?

I know a lot of CFs for this draft class (2021) has been made already and just need conversions due to jersey tearing issue.

I would do it myself, but I dont know how unfortunately. Every time I try to open a IFF file in notepad++ it all encrypted and random text.
Cant modify the chest thickness option.

Still really looking forward to this (Y) (Y)
User avatar
wikisaiyan
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:10 am

Re: Real 2021 Draft Class [Shuajota]

Postby Shuajota on Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:56 pm

wikisaiyan wrote:Any Updates on this project?

I know a lot of CFs for this draft class (2021) has been made already and just need conversions due to jersey tearing issue.

I would do it myself, but I dont know how unfortunately. Every time I try to open a IFF file in notepad++ it all encrypted and random text.
Cant modify the chest thickness option.

Still really looking forward to this (Y) (Y)

This project is not something I´m going to release immediately. But next week I will show some progress. To use a 2K20 cyberface in 2K21 it is not enough to fix the chest area. A complete conversion is necessary, including the head on an original 2K21 body. I have several cfs made from my previous draft class but I want to polish them to simulate the scan in a better way.
I know other modders have already worked on some cfs of this draft class, but I am going to create them from the scratch by myself. It will be up to you to choose which version you want to use.
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 5019
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Real 2021 Draft Class [Shuajota]

Postby wikisaiyan on Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:37 pm

Ok, its all good.

You only produce quality I work so I can wait :mrgreen:

Looking forward to progress update.
User avatar
wikisaiyan
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:10 am

Re: Real 2021 Draft Class [Shuajota]

Postby Shuajota on Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:37 am

wikisaiyan wrote:Ok, its all good.

You only produce quality I work so I can wait :mrgreen:

Looking forward to progress update.

Thank you.
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 5019
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Real 2021 Draft Class [Shuajota]

Postby wikisaiyan on Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:24 pm

Lol, Okay the Big Harden trade has finally went down and now I'm just waiting for a good 2021 draft class to officially start myLeague simulating this season LOL :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Looking forward to your status update. (Y)
User avatar
wikisaiyan
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:10 am

Re: Real 2021 Draft Class [Shuajota]

Postby Dantello11 on Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:14 am

Any update on this ?
Dantello11
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:14 pm

Re: Real 2021 Draft Class [Shuajota]

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:10 am

wikisaiyan wrote:Lol, Okay the Big Harden trade has finally went down and now I'm just waiting for a good 2021 draft class to officially start myLeague simulating this season LOL :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Looking forward to your status update. (Y)


I recommend that you use an existing draft class because I am not going to release this immediately. But you can implement it later in your MyLeague.
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 5019
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Real 2021 Draft Class [Shuajota]

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:15 am

Dantello11 wrote:Any update on this ?

Currently I have been working on the database. I am spending more time on the PCBasket project because I am close to finishing the entire project.
I've finished a few cfs for this draft class, and I have some previously made from my 2020 draft class that I'm going to convert. I will show you some of them soon. But like I said before, my plan is not to release this immediately because I want to make a top product. Many users will continue to play 2K21 next year because NBA 2K22 is expected to be "next-gen" and will require more specs. Obviously I hope to have it as soon as possible, but I don't want to rush anything.
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 5019
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Real 2021 Draft Class [Shuajota]

Postby Dantello11 on Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:16 am

Shuajota wrote:
Dantello11 wrote:Any update on this ?

Currently I have been working on the database. I am spending more time on the PCBasket project because I am close to finishing the entire project.
I've finished a few cfs for this draft class, and I have some previously made from my 2020 draft class that I'm going to convert. I will show you some of them soon. But like I said before, my plan is not to release this immediately because I want to make a top product. Many users will continue to play 2K21 next year because NBA 2K22 is expected to be "next-gen" and will require more specs. Obviously I hope to have it as soon as possible, but I don't want to rush anything.




understood and much appreciated
Dantello11
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:14 pm

Re: Real 2021 Draft Class [Shuajota]

Postby wikisaiyan on Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:37 am

Shuajota wrote:
Dantello11 wrote:Any update on this ?

Currently I have been working on the database. I am spending more time on the PCBasket project because I am close to finishing the entire project.
I've finished a few cfs for this draft class, and I have some previously made from my 2020 draft class that I'm going to convert. I will show you some of them soon. But like I said before, my plan is not to release this immediately because I want to make a top product. Many users will continue to play 2K21 next year because NBA 2K22 is expected to be "next-gen" and will require more specs. Obviously I hope to have it as soon as possible, but I don't want to rush anything.


Not rushing or anything , just curious about how the CF conversion process is going. thanks (Y)
User avatar
wikisaiyan
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:10 am

Re: Real 2021 Draft Class [Shuajota]

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:06 am

wikisaiyan wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Dantello11 wrote:Any update on this ?

Currently I have been working on the database. I am spending more time on the PCBasket project because I am close to finishing the entire project.
I've finished a few cfs for this draft class, and I have some previously made from my 2020 draft class that I'm going to convert. I will show you some of them soon. But like I said before, my plan is not to release this immediately because I want to make a top product. Many users will continue to play 2K21 next year because NBA 2K22 is expected to be "next-gen" and will require more specs. Obviously I hope to have it as soon as possible, but I don't want to rush anything.


Not rushing or anything , just curious about how the CF conversion process is going. thanks (Y)

Hey! Although I do not post anything here, I continue little by little with this. I am in the final phase of my PCBasket project (143 teams) and I´m dedicating many hours to finish it. I have converted some of my cfs from my project with Brian Mazique last year, but I´m making some tweaks to improve them even more. The rest will be made from scratch. I'm going to try to show you some of the CFs next week. You can go through my twitter to see my latest work, so you have an idea of ​​the level they will have.
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 5019
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Real 2021 Draft Class [Shuajota]

Postby Dantello11 on Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:31 pm

Shuajota wrote:
wikisaiyan wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Dantello11 wrote:Any update on this ?

Currently I have been working on the database. I am spending more time on the PCBasket project because I am close to finishing the entire project.
I've finished a few cfs for this draft class, and I have some previously made from my 2020 draft class that I'm going to convert. I will show you some of them soon. But like I said before, my plan is not to release this immediately because I want to make a top product. Many users will continue to play 2K21 next year because NBA 2K22 is expected to be "next-gen" and will require more specs. Obviously I hope to have it as soon as possible, but I don't want to rush anything.


Not rushing or anything , just curious about how the CF conversion process is going. thanks (Y)

Hey! Although I do not post anything here, I continue little by little with this. I am in the final phase of my PCBasket project (143 teams) and I´m dedicating many hours to finish it. I have converted some of my cfs from my project with Brian Mazique last year, but I´m making some tweaks to improve them even more. The rest will be made from scratch. I'm going to try to show you some of the CFs next week. You can go through my twitter to see my latest work, so you have an idea of ​​the level they will have.




Is it safe to assume now that you have annoucned your PCBasket project that your attention will now be focused on the 2021 draft?
Dantello11
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:14 pm

Re: Real 2021 Draft Class [Shuajota]

Postby Shuajota on Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:17 pm

Dantello11 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
wikisaiyan wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Dantello11 wrote:Any update on this ?

Currently I have been working on the database. I am spending more time on the PCBasket project because I am close to finishing the entire project.
I've finished a few cfs for this draft class, and I have some previously made from my 2020 draft class that I'm going to convert. I will show you some of them soon. But like I said before, my plan is not to release this immediately because I want to make a top product. Many users will continue to play 2K21 next year because NBA 2K22 is expected to be "next-gen" and will require more specs. Obviously I hope to have it as soon as possible, but I don't want to rush anything.


Not rushing or anything , just curious about how the CF conversion process is going. thanks (Y)

Hey! Although I do not post anything here, I continue little by little with this. I am in the final phase of my PCBasket project (143 teams) and I´m dedicating many hours to finish it. I have converted some of my cfs from my project with Brian Mazique last year, but I´m making some tweaks to improve them even more. The rest will be made from scratch. I'm going to try to show you some of the CFs next week. You can go through my twitter to see my latest work, so you have an idea of ​​the level they will have.




Is it safe to assume now that you have annoucned your PCBasket project that your attention will now be focused on the 2021 draft?


You don't have to worry about this project. I already started it. And yes, when I finish my PCBasket roster I will keep you updated on its progress.
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 5019
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Real 2021 Draft Class [Shuajota]

Postby Dantello11 on Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:34 pm

Shuajota wrote:
Dantello11 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
wikisaiyan wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Dantello11 wrote:Any update on this ?

Currently I have been working on the database. I am spending more time on the PCBasket project because I am close to finishing the entire project.
I've finished a few cfs for this draft class, and I have some previously made from my 2020 draft class that I'm going to convert. I will show you some of them soon. But like I said before, my plan is not to release this immediately because I want to make a top product. Many users will continue to play 2K21 next year because NBA 2K22 is expected to be "next-gen" and will require more specs. Obviously I hope to have it as soon as possible, but I don't want to rush anything.


Not rushing or anything , just curious about how the CF conversion process is going. thanks (Y)

Hey! Although I do not post anything here, I continue little by little with this. I am in the final phase of my PCBasket project (143 teams) and I´m dedicating many hours to finish it. I have converted some of my cfs from my project with Brian Mazique last year, but I´m making some tweaks to improve them even more. The rest will be made from scratch. I'm going to try to show you some of the CFs next week. You can go through my twitter to see my latest work, so you have an idea of ​​the level they will have.




Is it safe to assume now that you have annoucned your PCBasket project that your attention will now be focused on the 2021 draft?


You don't have to worry about this project. I already started it. And yes, when I finish my PCBasket roster I will keep you updated on its progress.



Thats awesome to hear and thanks
Dantello11
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:14 pm

Re: Real 2021 Draft Class [Shuajota]

Postby wikisaiyan on Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:43 am

Yo
Just checking on the status of this Project.

Looking forward to any news/previews, especially after seeing how the G League Ignite guys have been playing. (Y) (Y) (Y)
User avatar
wikisaiyan
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:10 am

Re: Real 2021 Draft Class [Shuajota]

Postby Shuajota on Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:18 am

wikisaiyan wrote:Yo
Just checking on the status of this Project.

Looking forward to any news/previews, especially after seeing how the G League Ignite guys have been playing. (Y) (Y) (Y)


As I said before, this month I release my PCBasket project after almost two years of work. It is a roster with 143 teams and more than 500 cfs from scratch, which I am currently focused on. Once I release it, I will bring you news to this thread.
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 5019
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Real 2021 Draft Class [Shuajota]

Postby 8o9 on Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:17 am

wikisaiyan wrote:Ayy
Looking forward to this.

I've been waiting for the Harden trade and a good 2021 Draft class before I start a serious myLeague and rebuild of the Hornets, Knicks and Cavs.

I have collected a few 2k20 CFs for 2021 prospects but they all have the ripped jersey error which is annoying. I still havent figured out how to convert those CFs into 2k21 CFs either so looking forward to this :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I just got done playing a Hornets MyLeague where i signed Lonzo in the offseaso and i was using the default 2k "97 draft" and drafted Tim Duncan. Lonzo,LaMelo, Duncan dynasty.
8o9
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:28 am

Re: Real 2021 Draft Class [Shuajota]

Postby Shuajota on Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:59 am

I have not updated this post for a long time, because I have been immersed in my PCBasket project but I will update this regularly. I have an extensive list of prospects with their ratings but I will update them before releasing this. Well, I show you some of the first renders that I´ve finished. I am taking care of the details of each design so that they are in the same line as the latest 2K face scans.

Cade Cunningham
Image


Usman Garuba
Image
Last edited by Shuajota on Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 5019
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Real 2021 Draft Class [Shuajota]

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:56 am

Shuajota wrote:I have not updated this post for a long time, because I have been immersed in my PCBasket project but I will update this regularly. I have an extensive list of prospects with their ratings but I will update them before releasing this. Well, I show you some of the first renders that I´ve finished. I am taking care of the details of each design so that they are in the same line as the latest 2K face scans.

Cade Cunningham
[ Image ]

Jalen Green
[ Image ]

Usman Garuba
[ Image ]


Straight up face scans. Amazing work man! Crazy how far you’ve come! This rivals anything 2k creates.
Image
User avatar
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Next

Return to NBA 2K21 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: felixidcbro and 15 guests