NBA 2K21 FANTASY STAR [ENGLISH] V1.25 WORKS AGAIN + PATCH 1.12 FIX BY SHUAJOTA

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K21 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA 2K21 Fantasy Star Tool v1.2.4 English Version + Tutorial

Postby jk31 on Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:01 pm

Is there a way to change language to english without changing the PCs region to chinese?!
jk31

Postby Shuajota on Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:11 pm

ChandraHRD wrote:Anyone can help me why my apps can't show all of its feature??

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

??

Did you copy your nba2k21.exe adress on “Game Path”. I think you forgot this step and the tool is not linked to the game.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby Shuajota on Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:47 pm

jk31 wrote:Is there a way to change language to english without changing the PCs region to chinese?!

No, unless the author doesn't preset Chinese in the exe.
Shuajota

Postby ChandraHRD on Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:41 pm

Shuajota wrote:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

??

Did you copy your nba2k21.exe adress on “Game Path”. I think you forgot this step and the tool is not linked to the game.

i already did, what i mean is the tool is somehow cannot show the right side or the bottom side of the tool's feature like my capture shown. Like it is cropped somehow. when i try to adjust the size of the tool's windows, it is still the same or even worse (more sides & features are cropped)

But all of the shown feature is worked when i used it. it doesn't link because i haven't open the game yet when i captured the screen.
ChandraHRD

Postby yodan4 on Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:15 am

ChandraHRD wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

??

i already did, what i mean is the tool is somehow cannot show the right side or the bottom side of the tool's feature like my capture shown. Like it is cropped somehow. when i try to adjust the size of the tool's windows, it is still the same or even worse (more sides & features are cropped)

But all of the shown feature is worked when i used it. it doesn't link because i haven't open the game yet when i captured the screen.

Did you try using it with the English version of the Text.ini file?
yodan4

Postby rickberge on Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:47 am

I changed the region to simplified China, restarted CPU but everytime I try to run the program the Lebron pic comes up and then there's a box with Chinese writing with a button to press "ok"....when I click the button the program just disappears.

Someone please assist.
rickberge

Postby ChandraHRD on Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:13 am

yodan4 wrote:
ChandraHRD wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

??

I already tried to use both text.ini files, the captured is using shuajota's latest file in the tutorial video
ChandraHRD

Postby poporicon on Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:19 pm

how to save slider settings bro? i have clicked the save button in the lower-right bar, but after quitting game cant be reload. pls help bro yes. sorry baddest english me hehe
poporicon

Postby dirtydraw on Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:49 am

Hey guys, i got this one working. Explicit thanks to the developer and to Shuajota fot the tutorial and thanks to tsgood for the the english translation.
I have one question: I want to change the teamcolor of a team (for example Bulls. Then i choose the bulls in the fantasy tool an see the different values of temcolor 1, teamcolor 2 and so on. and change the color there, but nothing happens in the game. I want to affect the teamcolor change for example in the scoreboard. It could be the same solution that Loohy has implemented in his hook tool last year. But this year i think there isn´t a user interface right now in his hook, or am I wrong? Could anybody help me? So in short terms: Which value in fantasy tool I have to change to get a different teamcolor for example in the scoreboard when a game is running. Thanks a lot! (Y)
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Postby dirtydraw on Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:52 pm

dirtydraw wrote:Hey guys, i got this one working. Explicit thanks to the developer and to Shuajota fot the tutorial and thanks to tsgood for the the english translation.
I have one question: I want to change the teamcolor of a team (for example Bulls. Then i choose the bulls in the fantasy tool an see the different values of temcolor 1, teamcolor 2 and so on. and change the color there, but nothing happens in the game. I want to affect the teamcolor change for example in the scoreboard. It could be the same solution that Loohy has implemented in his hook tool last year. But this year i think there isn´t a user interface right now in his hook, or am I wrong? Could anybody help me? So in short terms: Which value in fantasy tool I have to change to get a different teamcolor for example in the scoreboard when a game is running. Thanks a lot! (Y)

Got it!

You have to change the Logo Layer 3 value. Then you have a different teamcolor on the scoreboard. In Loohys Roster editor it is the calue of "Text Light"
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Postby DJ3thenew23 on Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:53 pm

Can this be used on myteam at all? I haven't seen anything besides unlocking hidden options and changing sliders.
DJ3thenew23

Postby jk31 on Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:44 am

DJ3thenew23 wrote:Can this be used on myteam at all? I haven't seen anything besides unlocking hidden options and changing sliders.

We are not here to cheat but find out how to mod the game easily for things like MyLeague. Nobody likes cheaters.
jk31

Postby OladipoSZN on Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:54 pm

Whenever I go into MyCareer game, I am unable to sim into game and when I wait and get subbed in, announcers stop and the game is in slow motion (like I am watching on the bench right before being able to sim into game). Any possible fixes? Help or any possible advice would be extremely appreciated. Thanks!
OladipoSZN

Postby Dylaninho on Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:58 pm

when I try to launch the application this error message appears, I changed the language to simplified Chinese as explained in the tutorial. can someone tell me? thank you in advance
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dylaninho

Postby bruce2k4u on Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:51 pm

ChandraHRD wrote:
yodan4 wrote:
ChandraHRD wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

??

I already tried to use both text.ini files, the captured is using shuajota's latest file in the tutorial video

I'm having the same issue, there is nothing appearing in the menus. I copied the Game Path, if I click start game in the editor the game opens. I've used multiple english text.ini files and nothing seems to work. Any help is greatly needed.
UPDATE!!! I found a fix I think. In the bottom left of the tool you wil see some chinese writing. Click the left most characters and it will refresh the tool. After that it should show everything.
Last edited by bruce2k4u on Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bruce2k4u

Postby NewJerseyNets on Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:49 am

Hey I don't fully understand the schedule part from the tutorial in Shuajota's post.

Am I able to shift the entire schedule of a season to start a month earlier? Or can I just adjust the schedule within the current December start date format ?
NewJerseyNets

Postby Shuajota on Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:53 am

NewJerseyNets wrote:Hey I don't fully understand the schedule part from the tutorial in Shuajota's post.

Am I able to shift the entire schedule of a season to start a month earlier? Or can I just adjust the schedule within the current December start date format ?

I have not tried the schedule yet due to lack of time, but according to what I have read in a post on a chinese website we can change the start and end month. As well as the day, the month, the hour and the year.
Shuajota

Postby landrol on Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:09 am

Seems with the latest update, this no longer works.
landrol

Postby StormSurge9080 on Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:51 am

I tried changing the gamepath to see if it'd fix the tool not working, but it seems to change back from 1.05 to no version number when I launch the application.
StormSurge9080

Postby Shuajota on Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:28 am

I will upload a new version when it´s available for 1.05 patch.
Shuajota

Postby poporicon on Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:21 am

Shuajota wrote:I will upload a new version when it´s available for 1.05 patch.

cant wait
poporicon

Re: NBA 2K21 Fantasy Star Tool v1.2.5 English Version + Tutorial [For Patch 1.05]

Postby Shuajota on Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:07 am

-Fantasy Star Tool
Current Version: 1.2.5
Uploaded by Shuajota / English Translation by TGSoGood
Download: NBA 2K21 Fantasy Star [English Version]
Shuajota

Re: NBA 2K21 Fantasy Star Tool v1.2.5 English Version + Tutorial [For Patch 1.05]

Postby 2KGODOfficial on Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:45 am

sadly.. it's not working anymore.. even the new version :cry:
anyway.. i hope the next update will work like it used to.

Thanks

Follow & Like My Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/2KGodOfficial/

Subscribe To My YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/2KGodOfficial

Consider Buying Me a Cup of Coffee, Here's My PayPal:
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/DjKluPH

Thanks

2KGOD
2KGODOfficial

Postby Shuajota on Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:25 am

2KGODOfficial wrote:sadly.. it's not working anymore.. even the new version :cry:
anyway.. i hope the next update will work like it used to.

Thanks

I´m going to send a message to Aleczou.
Edit: He said me it´s working for 1.04, and it is not working 100% on Patch 1.05, so I hope he releases a new version soon for a full support. I already edited the title.
Shuajota

Postby 2KGODOfficial on Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:20 am

[/quote]
I´m going to send a message to Aleczou.
Edit: He said me it´s working for 1.04, and it is not working 100% on Patch 1.05, so I hope he releases a new version soon for a full support. I already edited the title.[/quote]

wow! that's great.. I'll wait for the stable one.. I have earned a lot of VCs by using this tool.. I'm hoping it will work perfectly again. Thank you

Follow & Like My Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/2KGodOfficial/

Subscribe To My YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/2KGodOfficial

Consider Buying Me a Cup of Coffee, Here's My PayPal:
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/DjKluPH

Thanks

2KGOD
2KGODOfficial

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K21 Modding