*** MYCAREER MODIFIER v9.0 (03.31.2021) by FLS *** FOR PATCH 1.09 RELEASED!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K21 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: *** MYCAREER MODIFIER v8.0 (02.19.2021) by FLS *** FOR PATCH 1.08 RELEASED!

Postby eliabe_andrade on Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:48 pm

still no update?
eliabe_andrade
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:39 am

Re: *** MYCAREER MODIFIER v8.0 (02.19.2021) by FLS *** FOR PATCH 1.08 RELEASED!

Postby Shuajota on Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:08 pm

eliabe_andrade wrote:still no update?

Not yet.
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 5014
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: *** MYCAREER MODIFIER v8.0 (02.19.2021) by FLS *** FOR PATCH 1.08 RELEASED!

Postby mattiap on Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:47 pm

Yo Shuajota the trainer has been updated in 03.16 and supports the patch 1.09, please update
mattiap
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:26 am

Re: *** MYCAREER MODIFIER v8.0 (02.19.2021) by FLS *** FOR PATCH 1.08 RELEASED!

Postby Shuajota on Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:44 am

mattiap wrote:Yo Shuajota the trainer has been updated in 03.16 and supports the patch 1.09, please update

Where did you see the new update? Can you send me the link? I only see the v8.0 from February: https://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/view/11369#/download
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 5014
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain


Re: *** MYCAREER MODIFIER v8.0 (02.19.2021) by FLS *** FOR PATCH 1.08 RELEASED!

Postby Shuajota on Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:22 am

mattiap wrote:https://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-6120549-1-1.html

I haven´t an account on bbs.3dgame but I will try to contact with a friend. Thanks for the link btw.
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 5014
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: *** MYCAREER MODIFIER v8.0 (02.19.2021) by FLS *** FOR PATCH 1.08 RELEASED!

Postby gingei on Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:15 am

Shuajota wrote:
mattiap wrote:https://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-6120549-1-1.html

I haven´t an account on bbs.3dgame but I will try to contact with a friend. Thanks for the link btw.

any news on the update of your update?
gingei
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:46 am

Re: *** MYCAREER MODIFIER v8.0 (02.19.2021) by FLS *** FOR PATCH 1.08 RELEASED!

Postby Shuajota on Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:47 am

gingei wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
mattiap wrote:https://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-6120549-1-1.html

I haven´t an account on bbs.3dgame but I will try to contact with a friend. Thanks for the link btw.

any news on the update of your update?

Someone is supposed to send me an email with the files.
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 5014
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: *** MYCAREER MODIFIER v8.0 (02.19.2021) by FLS *** FOR PATCH 1.08 RELEASED!

Postby gingei on Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:20 am

Shuajota wrote:
gingei wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
mattiap wrote:https://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-6120549-1-1.html

I haven´t an account on bbs.3dgame but I will try to contact with a friend. Thanks for the link btw.

any news on the update of your update?

Someone is supposed to send me an email with the files.

awesome cant wait, thanks.
gingei
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:46 am

Re: *** MYCAREER MODIFIER v8.0 (02.19.2021) by FLS *** FOR PATCH 1.08 RELEASED!

Postby grygry on Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:22 pm

Hello guys,

here is the new link :
https://wws.lanzous.com/i5SlGmzwvsd

enjoy !
grygry
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:21 pm

Re: *** MYCAREER MODIFIER v8.0 (02.19.2021) by FLS *** FOR PATCH 1.08 RELEASED!

Postby Shuajota on Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:51 pm

Image
V9.0 for Patch 1.09
Download: https://www.shuajota.com/2021/03/nba-2k ... 0-for.html

*Thanks to Kenny Lee for the download link.
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 5014
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: *** MYCAREER MODIFIER v9.0 (03.31.2021) by FLS *** FOR PATCH 1.09 RELEASED!

Postby sprite22 on Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:27 pm

Thanks man
sprite22
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:55 pm

Re: *** MYCAREER MODIFIER v9.0 (03.31.2021) by FLS *** FOR PATCH 1.09 RELEASED!

Postby last4penny on Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:15 pm

guys can you help me please... the problem im facing with this tool is not working, everytime i load this tool and click read it does nothing its not reading the roster in mycareer mode even even in myleague? please help.
last4penny
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:01 pm

Re: *** MYCAREER MODIFIER v9.0 (03.31.2021) by FLS *** FOR PATCH 1.09 RELEASED!

Postby gravy11_ on Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:59 pm

im getting the exact same problem as last4penny any help would be greatly appreciated.
gravy11_
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:46 pm

Re: *** MYCAREER MODIFIER v9.0 (03.31.2021) by FLS *** FOR PATCH 1.09 RELEASED!

Postby Fleabite on Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:07 pm

last4penny wrote:guys can you help me please... the problem im facing with this tool is not working, everytime i load this tool and click read it does nothing its not reading the roster in mycareer mode even even in myleague? please help.


Did you run it as administrator? It only works if you do.
Fleabite
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:21 am

Re: *** MYCAREER MODIFIER v9.0 (03.31.2021) by FLS *** FOR PATCH 1.09 RELEASED!

Postby shaunandrew225 on Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:34 am

Is there a way to translate the latest modifier? I don't know what is what when I open it.
shaunandrew225
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:04 am

Re: *** MYCAREER MODIFIER v9.0 (03.31.2021) by FLS *** FOR PATCH 1.09 RELEASED!

Postby Fleabite on Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:04 pm

shaunandrew225 wrote:Is there a way to translate the latest modifier? I don't know what is what when I open it.


You can use your phone or PC. On your phone, use a translate app and your camera. On PC, take screenshots of the modifier and upload them to an online translator.
Fleabite
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:21 am

Re: *** MYCAREER MODIFIER v9.0 (03.31.2021) by FLS *** FOR PATCH 1.09 RELEASED!

Postby Benam on Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:35 pm

new update so the tool doesnt work again.
Last edited by Benam on Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Benam
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:07 pm

Re: *** MYCAREER MODIFIER v8.0 (02.19.2021) by FLS *** FOR PATCH 1.08 RELEASED!

Postby azrehl4947 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:16 pm

Shuajota wrote:
[ Image ]
V9.0 for Patch 1.09
Download: https://www.shuajota.com/2021/03/nba-2k ... 0-for.html

*Thanks to Kenny Lee for the download link.


tool doesn't work again after patch they have updated the tool already can u send us a new download link for this pls
https://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-6120549-1-1.html they updated already
azrehl4947
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:57 am


Re: *** MYCAREER MODIFIER v9.0 (03.31.2021) by FLS *** FOR PATCH 1.09 RELEASED!

Postby azrehl4947 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:47 am

grygry wrote:Version 1.1.0.0 guys
https://www.mediafire.com/file/zvpiq1th ... 0.zip/file

enjoy


tnx for this
azrehl4947
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:57 am

Re: *** MYCAREER MODIFIER v9.0 (03.31.2021) by FLS *** FOR PATCH 1.09 RELEASED!

Postby x169004 on Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:08 am

I'm so confused right now. how do i refresh the list? i tried downloading an image translator app but i cant find anything that says refresh list.

thanks in advanced!
x169004
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:39 pm

Re: *** MYCAREER MODIFIER v9.0 (03.31.2021) by FLS *** FOR PATCH 1.09 RELEASED!

Postby ursupermann222 on Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:19 am

I can't get the Version 1.1.0.0 to work at all. I load into mycareer, start exe as admin, and nothing happens when I hit the "read/refresh" button. I watched a youtube video about it, otherwise, I'd never know which button lol. Any chance an update to the modifier?
ursupermann222
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:59 pm

Previous

Return to NBA 2K21 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Gringo and 11 guests