--RetroJack-- Steve Smith released !!!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K21 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: --RetroJack-- Oscar Robertson

Postby maumau78 on Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:02 am

Nice hope for Jason Williams to be released next!
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

You like my works? Support me! Donations Link Below:
https://paypal.me/maumau78mods
https://twitter.com/MauroAnceschi
https://www.youtube.com/user/anceschmau78/videos
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3104
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: --RetroJack-- Oscar Robertson

Postby RetroJack on Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:54 pm

maumau78 wrote:Nice hope for Jason Williams to be released next!


No prob :wink:

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
RetroJack
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:41 pm

Re: --RetroJack-- Jamal Mashburn

Postby Tobay93 on Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:50 pm

RetroJack wrote:What do you guys think about this?
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


Is this Reggie already released? Amazing work on these Cfs :applaud: :bowdown2:
Tobay93
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:11 am

Re: --RetroJack-- Jamal Mashburn

Postby RetroJack on Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:21 pm

Tobay93 wrote:
RetroJack wrote:What do you guys think about this?
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


Is this Reggie already released? Amazing work on these Cfs :applaud: :bowdown2:


Dude, you missed everything :lol: . It was published long ago. Open the previous page and find the post "Indiana Pacers 99-00 roster update". It's not just Reggie there :wink:
User avatar
RetroJack
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:41 pm

Re: --RetroJack-- Jason Williams

Postby johnwest1985 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:51 am

great work
Image
User avatar
johnwest1985
 
Posts: 1805
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:06 am

Re: --RetroJack-- Jason Williams

Postby RetroJack on Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:42 am

johnwest1985 wrote:great work


Thank you :wink:
User avatar
RetroJack
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:41 pm

Re: --RetroJack-- Jason Williams

Postby RetroJack on Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:25 pm

Latrell Sprewell
Image
User avatar
RetroJack
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:41 pm

Re: --RetroJack-- Latrell Sprewell

Postby Tobay93 on Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:35 pm

Amazing works man! :bowdown2: :applaud:
Tobay93
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:11 am

Re: --RetroJack-- Latrell Sprewell

Postby oldstyle2k on Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:46 am

nice work how about larry bird and chris mullin :bowdown2:
User avatar
oldstyle2k
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:06 am

Re: --RetroJack-- Latrell Sprewell

Postby A_Jm93 on Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:58 am

Brilliant work, love all your stuff and the attention given to the retro players. Rick Barry could definitely do with a clean-up, I think you'd ace it. Fella looks like some creepy horror movie version of Pinocchio with the 2K model! John Havlicek too. Huge stars in their day, disrespected by their player models. Keep up the top work :bowdown: :bowdown2:
User avatar
A_Jm93
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:22 pm
Location: England

Re: --RetroJack-- Latrell Sprewell

Postby RetroJack on Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:24 am

Tobay93 wrote:Amazing works man! :bowdown2: :applaud:

Thank you man!

oldstyle2k wrote:nice work how about larry bird and chris mullin :bowdown2:

What's wrong with them? In my opinion, they have excellent cyberfaces.

A_Jm93 wrote:Brilliant work, love all your stuff and the attention given to the retro players. Rick Barry could definitely do with a clean-up, I think you'd ace it. Fella looks like some creepy horror movie version of Pinocchio with the 2K model! John Havlicek too. Huge stars in their day, disrespected by their player models. Keep up the top work :bowdown: :bowdown2:

Maybe, maybe, maybe. But first I need to finish all my current projects. And this will not come at all soon, I think
User avatar
RetroJack
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:41 pm

Re: --RetroJack-- Latrell Sprewell

Postby sevin0seven on Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:39 am

nice Sprewell! (Y)

if your able to do a younger (skinner/lighter) version of him, that would be awesome.

Image
"Every basketball player doesn't have to learn the exact same move. Imagination and creativity separates you from others. Dare to be different!" - Rod Strickland
User avatar
sevin0seven
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:00 am
Location: California, USA

Re: --RetroJack-- Latrell Sprewell

Postby RetroJack on Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:44 pm

sevin0seven wrote:nice Sprewell! (Y)

if your able to do a younger (skinner/lighter) version of him, that would be awesome.

[ Image ]


Everyone has their own preferences and I can't please everyone. If you want to make Sprewell bald, you can simply open their appearance_info.RDAT file and change the value "has_hair" from true to false. As for the body, there is a special program (Auto shrinkwrap) that allows you to replace the body of any player with the one you like. There is a tutorial video on YouTube. And, besides, you don't have to wait for someone to do what you ask for you.
User avatar
RetroJack
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:41 pm

Re: --RetroJack-- Latrell Sprewell

Postby sevin0seven on Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:45 am

RetroJack wrote:
sevin0seven wrote:nice Sprewell! (Y)

if your able to do a younger (skinner/lighter) version of him, that would be awesome.

[ Image ]


Everyone has their own preferences and I can't please everyone. If you want to make Sprewell bald, you can simply open their appearance_info.RDAT file and change the value "has_hair" from true to false. As for the body, there is a special program (Auto shrinkwrap) that allows you to replace the body of any player with the one you like. There is a tutorial video on YouTube. And, besides, you don't have to wait for someone to do what you ask for you.


Thanks RetroJack, didn't meant to sound like a request... awesome job on Sprewell. (Y)
"Every basketball player doesn't have to learn the exact same move. Imagination and creativity separates you from others. Dare to be different!" - Rod Strickland
User avatar
sevin0seven
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:00 am
Location: California, USA

Re: --RetroJack-- Latrell Sprewell

Postby RetroJack on Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:58 am

sevin0seven wrote:
RetroJack wrote:
sevin0seven wrote:nice Sprewell! (Y)

if your able to do a younger (skinner/lighter) version of him, that would be awesome.

[ Image ]


Everyone has their own preferences and I can't please everyone. If you want to make Sprewell bald, you can simply open their appearance_info.RDAT file and change the value "has_hair" from true to false. As for the body, there is a special program (Auto shrinkwrap) that allows you to replace the body of any player with the one you like. There is a tutorial video on YouTube. And, besides, you don't have to wait for someone to do what you ask for you.


Thanks RetroJack, didn't meant to sound like a request... awesome job on Sprewell. (Y)


Thanks, no prob! I just wanted to say that making small changes to own taste (remove / add hair, replace the body) is not so difficult and anyone can do it, even without having the skills to create mods. Best regards!
User avatar
RetroJack
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:41 pm

Re: --RetroJack-- Latrell Sprewell

Postby RetroJack on Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:11 am

Phoenix Suns 92/93 roster update
Image
- Charles Barkley
- Kevin Johnson
- Dan Majerle (new headshape only)
- Richard Dumas
- Mark West
- Oliver Miller
- Frank Johnson
- Jerrod Mustaf
Last edited by RetroJack on Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
RetroJack
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:41 pm

Re: --RetroJack-- Phoenix Suns 92/93 roster update RELEASED!!!

Postby highlum on Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:52 pm

Great JJJJJob!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: --RetroJack-- :bowdown2: :bowdown2: !!looking forward to making 01' Bucks!!!
highlum
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:57 am

Re: --RetroJack-- Los Angeles Lakers 02/03 roster update RELEASED!!!

Postby RetroJack on Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:25 am

Los Angeles Lakers 02/03 roster update
Image
- Devean George
- Slava Medvedenko
- Tracy Murray
- Kareem Rush
- Samaki Walker
User avatar
RetroJack
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:41 pm

Re: --RetroJack-- Los Angeles Lakers 02/03 roster update RELEASED!!!

Postby RetroJack on Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:04 pm

Robert Traylor
- new headshape + one LOD
- new texture
Image
User avatar
RetroJack
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:41 pm

Re: --RetroJack-- Robert Traylor RELEASED

Postby maumau78 on Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:56 pm

Great Work!
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

You like my works? Support me! Donations Link Below:
https://paypal.me/maumau78mods
https://twitter.com/MauroAnceschi
https://www.youtube.com/user/anceschmau78/videos
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3104
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: --RetroJack-- Robert Traylor RELEASED

Postby RetroJack on Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:40 am

maumau78 wrote:Great Work!

Thanks :wink: (Y)
User avatar
RetroJack
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:41 pm

Re: --RetroJack-- Robert Traylor RELEASED

Postby RetroJack on Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:44 pm

Ira Newble
Image
User avatar
RetroJack
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:41 pm

Re: --RetroJack-- Ira Newble RELEASED

Postby RetroJack on Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:32 pm

Kenny Smith
Image
User avatar
RetroJack
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:41 pm

Re: --RetroJack-- Ira Newble RELEASED

Postby Frgtaw on Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:20 pm

RetroJack wrote:Kenny Smith
[ Image ]

can you make Rasheed Wallace,thank you so much
Frgtaw
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:34 pm

Re: --RetroJack-- Kenny Smith RELEASED

Postby RetroJack on Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:26 pm

BJ Armstrong
Image
User avatar
RetroJack
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:41 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K21 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gringo and 8 guests