Pack playoffs Bubble mod

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K21 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Pack playoffs Bubble mod

Postby Santicruyff on Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:55 pm

Hi guys, I am creating this other thread, because it is about something that has nothing to do with the sports broadcasts on TV, it is a pack that I made of the playoffs of the Bubble mod, of the 16 teams that have participated, in case someone He wants to have it too and enjoy it, it will continue to be updated for the finals because I suppose they will change something about the logos.
I have to thank rtomb_03 because without him this would not have been possible, since he is the author of the original court, so it can be said that it has been a kind of joint work, and I am proud to be able to use something made by him, yes want to know more about his work, you can visit this thread that he has with alternative and classic courts, which are impressive and that, as you know, although he is doing them in the 2k20 section they can be used in 2k21
viewtopic.php?t=110337

Below you have some images of the courts and download link, I hope you like it and enjoy it http://www.mediafire.com/file/1icczuxq0 ... M.rar/file
Edit: Lightmap for all sixteen teams thanks to rtomb_03 http://www.mediafire.com/file/hkj4qyxpd ... p.rar/file

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Celtics Eastern Finals
Image Image Image Image
http://www.mediafire.com/file/q96wnbj4q ... s.rar/file

Lakers Western Finals
Image Image Image
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jvfvh97a8 ... S.rar/file

Heat Eastern Finals
Image Image Image
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4ddzp3tpr ... s.rar/file
Last edited by Santicruyff on Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Santicruyff
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:01 am

Re: Pack playoffs Bubble mod

Postby Simonn-Lee on Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:50 am

Great!!But waht about the bubble statium mods? :crazyeyes:
User avatar
Simonn-Lee
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:19 am

Re: Pack playoffs Bubble mod

Postby Santicruyff on Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:02 pm

Preview eastern playoffs
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Santicruyff
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:01 am

Re: Pack playoffs Bubble mod

Postby Santicruyff on Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:05 pm

Simonn-Lee wrote:Great!!But waht about the bubble statium mods? :crazyeyes:

I cannot answer that question, only its creator, Hokupguy, could be, although I think he is very busy otherwise I am wrong finishing his version 2 of the bubble mod
Santicruyff
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:01 am

Re: Pack playoffs Bubble mod

Postby deionr829 on Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:51 pm

so all we do is put this in the mod folder and that it right?
deionr829
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:13 pm
Location: new york,ny

Re: Pack playoffs Bubble mod

Postby Preace on Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:19 am

If you want to download no large files and just the custom bubble courts kindly watch my video, I made a generator tool for stadiums, led walls and dornas for every teams.

https://youtu.be/0D5IxeYH4BU
Preace
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:19 pm

Re: Pack playoffs Bubble mod

Postby TheGoat23 on Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:32 am

Santicruyff wrote:Hi guys, I am creating this other thread, because it is about something that has nothing to do with the sports broadcasts on TV, it is a pack that I made of the playoffs of the Bubble mod, of the 16 teams that have participated, in case someone He wants to have it too and enjoy it, it will continue to be updated for the finals because I suppose they will change something about the logos.
I have to thank rtomb_03 because without him this would not have been possible, since he is the author of the original court, so it can be said that it has been a kind of joint work, and I am proud to be able to use something made by him, yes want to know more about his work, you can visit this thread that he has with alternative and classic courts, which are impressive and that, as you know, although he is doing them in the 2k20 section they can be used in 2k21
viewtopic.php?t=110337

Below you have some images of the courts and download link, I hope you like it and enjoy it http://www.mediafire.com/file/1icczuxq0 ... M.rar/file
Edit: Lightmap for all sixteen teams thanks to rtomb_03 http://www.mediafire.com/file/hkj4qyxpd ... p.rar/file

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


Nice Work bro!! :bowdown: :applaud: ! I hope you can make it for the remaining teams at least we can play those for regular season. Looking forward on this mod. Great work!
User avatar
TheGoat23
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:18 am

Re: Pack playoffs Bubble mod

Postby zondac12 on Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:39 pm

the court floors are so accurate. i've been trying to get the textures right but these are really good, on point. :applaud:
User avatar
zondac12
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:46 am

Re: Pack playoffs Bubble mod

Postby Santicruyff on Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:23 pm

OP updated with download of two versions of Celtics eastern fiinals
Santicruyff
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:01 am

Re: Pack playoffs Bubble mod

Postby NoobMayCry on Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:48 pm

Amazing work !
NoobMayCry
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:54 pm

Re: Pack playoffs Bubble mod

Postby Lebronjamesdaking23 on Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:54 pm

guys it its amazing im a newbie but can you teach me or if we have video tutorial how to intall this can you send me the link thank you so much and appreciated
Lebronjamesdaking23
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:34 am

Re: Pack playoffs Bubble mod

Postby Santicruyff on Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:11 am

Thank you all very much for those words, seeing that you like it so much is what gives me the most encouragement to continue doing it. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown2: :bowdown2:
Santicruyff
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:01 am

Re: Pack playoffs Bubble mod

Postby Santicruyff on Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:23 am

Lebronjamesdaking23 wrote:guys it its amazing im a newbie but can you teach me or if we have video tutorial how to intall this can you send me the link thank you so much and appreciated

You mean how to install the bubble mod in 2k21? There is this link that Preace put here https://youtu.be/0D5IxeYH4BU and I plan to make a pack with another tool that I discovered thanks to CujoMatty
Santicruyff
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:01 am

Re: Pack playoffs Bubble mod

Postby zondac12 on Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:26 am

santicruyff, bubble court in action:

phpBB [video]


:applaud:

also, with simonn-lee mod, i was able move all my mods. i didn't have the stomach to reduce all the head sizes to almost the entire rosters on each team in blender again. not to mention all the other body edits, i did in 20. lol
User avatar
zondac12
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:46 am

Re: Pack playoffs Bubble mod

Postby Santicruyff on Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:28 pm

OP updated with Lakers western finals
Image
Santicruyff
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:01 am

Re: Pack playoffs Bubble mod

Postby Santicruyff on Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:29 pm

zondac12 wrote:santicruyff, bubble court in action:

phpBB [video]


:applaud:

It looks great, enjoy it (Y) (Y)
Santicruyff
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:01 am

Re: Pack playoffs Bubble mod

Postby Lakeshow2482 on Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:19 pm

These courts look awesome! Which stadium files are you guys using?
User avatar
Lakeshow2482
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:25 am

Re: Pack playoffs Bubble mod

Postby Lebronjamesdaking23 on Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:19 am

thanks you somuch for this awesome works thumps up!!! (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)
Lebronjamesdaking23
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:34 am

Re: Pack playoffs Bubble mod

Postby Santicruyff on Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:18 am

Lakeshow2482 wrote:These courts look awesome! Which stadium files are you guys using?

Thanks, if you mean the sxxx.iff, I'm using the brings in your Hokupguy pack, but edited by me in your lighting.

Lebronjamesdaking23 wrote:thanks you somuch for this awesome works thumps up!!! (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)

Thanks to you for those words and I'm glad you enjoyed them
Santicruyff
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:01 am

Re: Pack playoffs Bubble mod

Postby Santicruyff on Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:13 pm

OP updated with Heat eastern finals
Image
Santicruyff
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:01 am


Return to NBA 2K21 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gringo, m3the, mugamer123 and 12 guests