Space Jam Mod Pack Coming - Dominus

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K21 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Space Jam Mod Pack Coming - Dominus

Postby ImDominusIV on Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:56 pm

Hey guys, I am working on a space jam mod pack for everyone here. Im doing a mini series on my channel surrounding the tune squad, so the mod pack will be developed throughout the course of the series. The idea is that by the end of the series ill have something I can release to everyone here. I want this mod pack to feature more (warner brothers) characters than just the tune squad. Originally I wasn't going to post about this but I changed my mind because I could use the help of anyone who wants to take part in this. Whether you know how to make jerseys or you know how to make cheat tables your help would be appreciated. Feel free to reply to this thread, message me on twitter @imdominus, or direct message me on the NLSC with whatever skill you can bring to the table :100: Ill try my best to keep you guys updated on the process on this thread
ImDominusIV

Re: Space Jam Mod Pack Coming - Dominus

Postby rafikdar on Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:10 am

NICEEEEEEEEEEEE LOVE THAT MOD ON 2K14
rafikdar

Postby ImDominusIV on Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:43 am

First update. Trampoline dunk mod is coming with this mod pack. Shout out t to Ksmiz for the contribution
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImDominusIV

Postby serraosso on Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:10 am

will you make this mod available for download? niceee SPACE JAMMM <3
serraosso

Return to NBA 2K21 Modding