.

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K21 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

.

Postby Shuajota on Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:16 pm

Removed because some people are being banned.
Last edited by Shuajota on Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: NBA 2K21 MyCareer Modifier by Flytheon Team

Postby draymahngreen on Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:24 pm

Shuajota wrote:
I share this new modifier here, I didn´t try it but I think it will be of interest to many of you. I don't have time these days to investigate this tool, but surely some of you will be able to test it and give us feedback. I know TGSoGood is interested in this kind of thing. Credits to FLS.

[ Image ]
Download Link: https://www.shuajota.com/2020/09/nba-2k ... theon.html

Modifier function:
Unlock hidden options, unlock player editing, read modification highlighting, self-built ability modification, face modification modification, etc.

Modifier instructions:
1 Run the modifier as an administrator.
2 Place the cursor on the mc lineup list to highlight the player you want to modify, click to read, modify and save, and you must click to read before each modification.
3 After fine-tuning the badge to unlock the player editing function, you can edit the player manually.
4 If you want to fine-tune your own ability badge, please use the highlight function to modify it.

No support for win7! No support for win7! No support for win7! The important thing is said three times!
More features will be added in the future, so stay tuned!

Feedback group: 582273223



Can we change cyberface files in usual rosters with this?
User avatar
draymahngreen
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:51 pm

Re: NBA 2K21 MyCareer Modifier by Flytheon Team

Postby kennii on Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:57 pm

Ive already posted this on this site but its good that it has its own thread
kennii
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Re: NBA 2K21 MyCareer Modifier by Flytheon Team

Postby TGsoGood on Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:19 am

Why did you say I'm interested in this kind of tool?
It doesn't support windows 7. My Gaming PC is windows 7 ( I will not upgrade until end of year)
I don't really play mycareer so I'm not sure how this could help me.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5577
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: NBA 2K21 MyCareer Modifier by Flytheon Team

Postby yeltrah123 on Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:11 am

Shuajota wrote:
I share this new modifier here, I didn´t try it but I think it will be of interest to many of you. I don't have time these days to investigate this tool, but surely some of you will be able to test it and give us feedback. I know TGSoGood is interested in this kind of thing. Credits to FLS.

[ Image ]
Download Link: https://www.shuajota.com/2020/09/nba-2k ... theon.html

Modifier function:
Unlock hidden options, unlock player editing, read modification highlighting, self-built ability modification, face modification modification, etc.

Modifier instructions:
1 Run the modifier as an administrator.
2 Place the cursor on the mc lineup list to highlight the player you want to modify, click to read, modify and save, and you must click to read before each modification.
3 After fine-tuning the badge to unlock the player editing function, you can edit the player manually.
4 If you want to fine-tune your own ability badge, please use the highlight function to modify it.

No support for win7! No support for win7! No support for win7! The important thing is said three times!
More features will be added in the future, so stay tuned!

Feedback group: 582273223

Nice, i'll be using this to change mycareer cyberface, good to see it's been updated.
User avatar
yeltrah123
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:55 pm

Re: NBA 2K21 MyCareer Modifier by Flytheon Team

Postby Shuajota on Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:40 am

TGsoGood wrote:Why did you say I'm interested in this kind of tool?
It doesn't support windows 7. My Gaming PC is windows 7 ( I will not upgrade until end of year)
I don't really play mycareer so I'm not sure how this could help me.

Ah okay, excuse me. Since you usually show new tools on your channel, I thought it might be of interest to you. I did not know that you use windows 7. I don´t play MyCareer, but I suppose someone will find it useful.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: NBA 2K21 MyCareer Modifier by Flytheon Team

Postby TGsoGood on Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:18 am

no worries. Maybe I could find it useful once I upgrade my system. Good info.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5577
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: NBA 2K21 MyCareer Modifier by Flytheon Team

Postby lolsalad on Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:19 am

are there any instructions on how to download this, like where to extract the files, because i cant seem to figure out how to pull up that same menu you had in the screenshots.
lolsalad
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:45 pm

Re: NBA 2K21 MyCareer Modifier by Flytheon Team

Postby LiamP28 on Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:38 am

lolsalad wrote:are there any instructions on how to download this, like where to extract the files, because i cant seem to figure out how to pull up that same menu you had in the screenshots.



Put it in NBA main directory. And when you open the program, it'll give you an error...just ignore the error and press F11 to bring up menu. Check all 5 boxes to unlock everything
LiamP28
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:55 am

Re: NBA 2K21 MyCareer Modifier by Flytheon Team

Postby DJ3thenew23 on Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:28 am

LiamP28 wrote:
lolsalad wrote:are there any instructions on how to download this, like where to extract the files, because i cant seem to figure out how to pull up that same menu you had in the screenshots.



Put it in NBA main directory. And when you open the program, it'll give you an error...just ignore the error and press F11 to bring up menu. Check all 5 boxes to unlock everything


Put which files in? And when I run the program I just get a box with a rocket logo on it, no sliders or anything.
DJ3thenew23
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:18 am

Re: NBA 2K21 MyCareer Modifier by Flytheon Team

Postby TheJurgenKing on Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:31 am

Hi ! When it's dll, it says that this programme is a Trojan. Is it just me or what?
Can this link be trusted?
TheJurgenKing
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:56 am

Re: NBA 2K21 MyCareer Modifier by Flytheon Team

Postby TheJurgenKing on Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:31 am

Hi ! When it's dll, it says that this programme is a Trojan. Is it just me or what?
Can this link be trusted?
TheJurgenKing
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:56 am

Re: NBA 2K21 MyCareer Modifier by Flytheon Team

Postby aerrow28_ on Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:12 am

TheJurgenKing wrote:Hi ! When it's dll, it says that this programme is a Trojan. Is it just me or what?
Can this link be trusted?


yeah same problem here.
aerrow28_
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:57 am

Re: NBA 2K21 MyCareer Modifier by Flytheon Team

Postby landrol on Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:36 am

I've had no issues at all with it. Even fixed my invisible MyPlayer.
landrol
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:46 am

Re: NBA 2K21 MyCareer Modifier by Flytheon Team

Postby DJ3thenew23 on Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:52 am

landrol wrote:I've had no issues at all with it. Even fixed my invisible MyPlayer.


How did you install it?
DJ3thenew23
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:18 am

Re: NBA 2K21 MyCareer Modifier by Flytheon Team

Postby airismything on Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:22 am

To install just drag and drop the files in the NBA directory and when you open the game run the exe as administrator and then ignore the error :) F11 is the hotkey
airismything
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:49 pm

Re: NBA 2K21 MyCareer Modifier by Flytheon Team

Postby fordtech99 on Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:24 am

could someone possibly create a legend for this tool thanks?
fordtech99
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:48 pm

Re: NBA 2K21 MyCareer Modifier by Flytheon Team

Postby airismything on Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:15 am

To anyone having the MyPlayer Invisible glitch, Open the menu then set the value of the top most middle box to 1 and then check the box right beside it after that go test your myplayer and then it should appear. You're good to go then :)
airismything
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:49 pm

Re: NBA 2K21 MyCareer Modifier by Flytheon Team

Postby draymahngreen on Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:33 am

I think certain celebrities and player cyberface id are different this year, or they're not included at all. That's why some myplayer become invisible
User avatar
draymahngreen
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:51 pm

Re: NBA 2K21 MyCareer Modifier by Flytheon Team

Postby jdaprod on Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:59 am

aerrow28_ wrote:
TheJurgenKing wrote:Hi ! When it's dll, it says that this programme is a Trojan. Is it just me or what?
Can this link be trusted?


yeah same problem here.


Same, although i haven't tried it my self, i would recommend disabling whatever anti virus temporarily and it might work idk
jdaprod
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:22 pm

Re: NBA 2K21 MyCareer Modifier by Flytheon Team

Postby airismything on Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:08 pm

jdaprod wrote:
aerrow28_ wrote:
TheJurgenKing wrote:Hi ! When it's dll, it says that this programme is a Trojan. Is it just me or what?
Can this link be trusted?


yeah same problem here.


Same, although i haven't tried it my self, i would recommend disabling whatever anti virus temporarily and it might work idk


It's up to you if you trust it, I used it myself and it works :)
airismything
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:49 pm

Re: NBA 2K21 MyCareer Modifier by Flytheon Team

Postby DJ3thenew23 on Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:28 pm

airismything wrote:To install just drag and drop the files in the NBA directory and when you open the game run the exe as administrator and then ignore the error :) F11 is the hotkey


Which files? It just pops up a rocket logo when I run the exe
DJ3thenew23
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:18 am

Re: NBA 2K21 MyCareer Modifier by Flytheon Team

Postby LiamP28 on Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:51 pm

DJ3thenew23 wrote:
airismything wrote:To install just drag and drop the files in the NBA directory and when you open the game run the exe as administrator and then ignore the error :) F11 is the hotkey


Which files? It just pops up a rocket logo when I run the exe


ALL of THEM
LiamP28
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:55 am

Re: NBA 2K21 MyCareer Modifier by Flytheon Team

Postby hot_wyre21 on Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:04 pm

If you are only getting the rocket logo, and no popup in the 2k screen (similar to limnono last year), then you may need to disable your antivirus, or put it into a temporary silence mode while using the tool.
User avatar
hot_wyre21
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:28 pm

Re: NBA 2K21 MyCareer Modifier by Flytheon Team

Postby KenakI97 on Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:39 pm

Shuajota wrote:
I share this new modifier here, I didn´t try it but I think it will be of interest to many of you. I don't have time these days to investigate this tool, but surely some of you will be able to test it and give us feedback.
[ Image ]
Download Link: https://www.shuajota.com/2020/09/nba-2k ... theon.html

Author Note

Modifier function:
Unlock hidden options, unlock player editing, read modification highlighting, self-built ability modification, face modification modification, etc.
Modifier instructions:
1 Run the modifier as an administrator.
2 Place the cursor on the mc lineup list to highlight the player you want to modify, click to read, modify and save, and you must click to read before each modification.
3 After fine-tuning the badge to unlock the player editing function, you can edit the player manually.
4 If you want to fine-tune your own ability badge, please use the highlight function to modify it.

No support for win7! No support for win7! No support for win7! The important thing is said three times!
More features will be added in the future, so stay tuned!

Feedback group: 582273223

when ever I open the exe, the game just crashes and the pop up isn't shown
P.S I have windows 10
KenakI97
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:27 pm

Next

Return to NBA 2K21 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: do0ds, Marvin00, RobDavis and 8 guests