**Pinoy21** Boston Celtics jersey pack released...

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K21 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

**Pinoy21** Boston Celtics jersey pack released...

Postby pinoy21 on Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:57 am

Image
Check out also my 2K20 jersey file >HERE< you can directly use it in 2k21.


Boston Celtics pack released....

Image
----->>>DOWNLOAD<<<-----


Utah Jazz jersey pack released....

Image
----->>>DOWNLOAD<<<-----


LA Lakers jersey pack 2021 v2 released....

Image
----->>>DOWNLOAD<<<-----


Charlotte Hornets jersey v1.2 released....

Image
----->>>DOWNLOAD<<<-----


Atlanta Hawks jersey released....

Image
----->>>DOWNLOAD<<<-----
Last edited by pinoy21 on Sun May 09, 2021 4:55 am, edited 15 times in total.
Image
User avatar
pinoy21
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:52 am
Location: Malabon.ph

Re: **Pinoy21** Atalanta Hawks jersey released....

Postby pinoy21 on Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:58 am

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
pinoy21
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:52 am
Location: Malabon.ph

Re: **Pinoy21** Atalanta Hawks jersey released....

Postby Ramonxu on Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:07 am

welcome bro, ty
User avatar
Ramonxu
 
Posts: 285
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:27 am

Re: **Pinoy21** Atalanta Hawks jersey released....

Postby Ray4Three0906 on Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:14 am

Hi Will you re-make all the jerseys for NBA 2K21? I know 2K20 files work, but since jersey physics and lightings changed they might have impact on jerseys's texture and colors.
User avatar
Ray4Three0906
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:39 pm

Re: **Pinoy21** Charlotte Hornets jersey released....

Postby pinoy21 on Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:13 am

Charlotte Hornets jersey released....
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
pinoy21
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:52 am
Location: Malabon.ph

Re: **Pinoy21** Charlotte Hornets jersey released....

Postby Ramonxu on Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:25 am

ty bro
User avatar
Ramonxu
 
Posts: 285
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:27 am

Re: **Pinoy21** Charlotte Hornets jersey released....

Postby Dantello11 on Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:15 pm

Hey this question may have been answered already but does these work on 2k20?
Dantello11
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:14 pm

Re: **Pinoy21** Charlotte Hornets jersey released....

Postby pinoy21 on Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:43 pm

Dantello11 wrote:Hey this question may have been answered already but does these work on 2k20?

yes i think it will work also in 2k20
Image
User avatar
pinoy21
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:52 am
Location: Malabon.ph

Re: **Pinoy21** Charlotte Hornets jersey released....

Postby Dantello11 on Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:45 pm

pinoy21 wrote:
Dantello11 wrote:Hey this question may have been answered already but does these work on 2k20?

yes i think it will work also in 2k20




ok is there a reason why the font of the numbers is the same as the old atl jerseys?
Dantello11
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:14 pm

Re: **Pinoy21** Charlotte Hornets jersey released....

Postby Dantello11 on Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:54 pm

Dantello11 wrote:
pinoy21 wrote:
Dantello11 wrote:Hey this question may have been answered already but does these work on 2k20?

yes i think it will work also in 2k20




ok is there a reason why the font of the numbers is the same as the old atl jerseys?

and also for the hornets jersey
Dantello11
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:14 pm

Re: **Pinoy21** Charlotte Hornets jersey released....

Postby ixixihaha82 on Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:41 pm

bro Denver Nuggets jersey?
ixixihaha82
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:36 pm

Re: **Pinoy21** Charlotte Hornets jersey released....

Postby RAYNATION on Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:27 pm

can you do one for new york?
RAYNATION
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:59 pm

Re: **Pinoy21** Charlotte Hornets jersey released....

Postby Dantello11 on Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:17 pm

ISORAY0619 wrote:can you do one for new york?






yall can find his jerseys on here downloads.php?cat=235
Dantello11
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:14 pm

Re: **Pinoy21** Charlotte Hornets jersey v1.2 released....

Postby C1intf0rd6_2k on Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:48 pm

pinoy21, https://pbs.twimg.com/media/El0O5WzVkAA ... name=large
All of the latest releases for the jersey of 2020-21 season :100: :100: :100:
C1intf0rd6_2k
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:00 pm

Re: **Pinoy21** Charlotte Hornets jersey v1.2 released....

Postby Tom2247 on Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:43 pm

:bowdown: :bowdown2: Great Jerseys!!! Do you have jerseys that have a black patch on the shoulder?
Tom2247
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:34 pm

Re: **Pinoy21** Charlotte Hornets jersey v1.2 released....

Postby ant_fam on Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:25 am

how do i fix the colors on these jerseys the numbers on the hornets jerseys are still purple and the hawks one still have the highlighter yellow around numbers
ant_fam
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:41 am

Re: **Pinoy21** Toronto Raptors jersey for 2021 released....

Postby pinoy21 on Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:11 pm

Toronto Raptors jersey for 2021 realeased...

phpBB [video]


Toronto raptors jersey for 2021 season
Requires: NBA2k21 Hook v 0.0.5 by looyh
you can download it here viewtopic...
just read all the info on how to install it.

Toronto Raptors jersey 2021 download link:
http://acconpit.com/2ciw
Please don't re-upload my work to any other site.
Image
User avatar
pinoy21
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:52 am
Location: Malabon.ph

Re: **Pinoy21** Toronto Raptors jersey for 2021 released....

Postby 2KGODOfficial on Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:24 pm

Thank You So Much! Great Work! Love the Textures of Your Jerseys! MABUHAY! :bowdown2: :fire: :applaud:
Image

Follow & Like My Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/2KGodOfficial/

Subscribe To My YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/2KGodOfficial

Consider Buying Me a Cup of Coffee, Here's My PayPal:
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/DjKluPH

Thanks

2KGOD
User avatar
2KGODOfficial
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:34 pm
Location: City of San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines

Re: **Pinoy21** Toronto Raptors jersey for 2021 released....

Postby jk31 on Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:17 pm

Hm too bad, unable to donwload it, as I cannot proceed on these strange adfly sites...But still great work, I am sure there are other people who can download it.
Image
User avatar
jk31
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:35 am

Re: **Pinoy21** Toronto Raptors jersey for 2021 released....

Postby Bassman58 on Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:50 am

jk31, for the last few months adfly has been giving me the same problem using Firefox. Sometimes opening the link in a private window works. You may have to copy the real portion of the link that actually goes to Mediafire. Pinoy21's link worked using Chrome but Firefox did not. Next time, who knows what will work. :crazyeyes:

pinoy21, I really like your uniforms also. I used then in 2K20.
User avatar
Bassman58
 
Posts: 787
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 5:18 am

Re: **Pinoy21** Toronto Raptors jersey for 2021 released....

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:35 am

jk31 wrote:Hm too bad, unable to donwload it, as I cannot proceed on these strange adfly sites...But still great work, I am sure there are other people who can download it.


Yea it just kept redirecting me to some nonsense website trying to put malware on my computer...

If anyone wants the actual link it's here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/k3b93sxiq ... 21.7z/file
User avatar
ShadyMikeGaming
 
Posts: 500
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:58 am

Re: **Pinoy21** Toronto Raptors jersey for 2021 released....

Postby K4rl26 on Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:08 am

Best jersey mod creator out there! Hope you do the new city jerseys
K4rl26
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:15 pm

Re: **Pinoy21** Toronto Raptors jersey for 2021 released....

Postby pinoy21 on Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:31 am

ShadyMikeGaming wrote:
jk31 wrote:Hm too bad, unable to donwload it, as I cannot proceed on these strange adfly sites...But still great work, I am sure there are other people who can download it.


Yea it just kept redirecting me to some nonsense website trying to put malware on my computer...

If anyone wants the actual link it's here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/k3b93sxiq ... 21.7z/file


Please don't do this next time because my adfly link is already fix.
Image
User avatar
pinoy21
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:52 am
Location: Malabon.ph

Re: **Pinoy21** Toronto Raptors jersey for 2021 released....

Postby Dantello11 on Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:02 am

pinoy21 wrote:
ShadyMikeGaming wrote:
jk31 wrote:Hm too bad, unable to donwload it, as I cannot proceed on these strange adfly sites...But still great work, I am sure there are other people who can download it.


Yea it just kept redirecting me to some nonsense website trying to put malware on my computer...

If anyone wants the actual link it's here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/k3b93sxiq ... 21.7z/file


Please don't do this next time because my adfly link is already fix.




Is the font for the hornets and atlanta jerseys fixed. Not trying to be funny. Seriously asking.
Dantello11
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:14 pm

Re: **Pinoy21** Toronto Raptors jersey for 2021 released....

Postby pinoy21 on Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:47 pm

Dantello11 wrote:

Is the font for the hornets and atlanta jerseys fixed. Not trying to be funny. Seriously asking.


Seriously have you seen my screenshot, have you seen any wrong fonts or wrong color fonts there?
Image
User avatar
pinoy21
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:52 am
Location: Malabon.ph

Next

Return to NBA 2K21 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Accelli_YT, Bassman58, giova1982, Google Adsense [Bot], mAIRj23, Xyklu and 11 guests