CujoMatty 2k21 Ultimate Raptors Fan Mega Mod (RELEASED)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K21 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

CujoMatty 2k21 Ultimate Raptors Fan Mega Mod (RELEASED)

Postby cujomatty on Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:55 pm

Here's version 2 of my Ultimate Raptors Fan Mega Mod.

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Download: :arrow: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aXiFj2 ... sp=sharing
Version 2 update notes:
Redid scoreboards for 2k21. Added breakboards, quarter breaks, lots more.

This includes:

Arena with tons of redone textures, Ads, carpet, baskets, backboards, etc....

Over 30 dornas that are completely authentic to what the Raptors used last year and also specific to the uniforms they wear.

TSN and Rogers Sportsnet scoreboards and studio shows. Figured out watermarks and wipes

Mascot wearing the same uniform that the players are wearing that game.

Cheerleaders wearing outfits that match the uniforms the players are wearing that game.

The dude that runs by with a flag at the start of each game has a flag with the appropriate logo that matches what uniforms they wear that game.

Logos that match with what uniforms they wear that game.

Last years city uniforms made by Pinoy.

3 different Arena floors, Original, City and Hardwood Classic.

Authentic vinyl seat covers.

I also took Santicruyff's suggestion and made the other network overlays similar to what is posted below.

:?: How to use: JSGME Mod Enabler which is an alternative to Looyhs hook tool for organizing mod use that sounds complicated but is really really easy to use. Once hook is in full form I will also make a compatible version organized and mapped.

Tutorial Video how to use JSGME: [coming soon]

You need JSGME Mod Enabler which I have included.
Place the JSGME.exe file in your MODS folder and run
It will ask you if you want to rename the folder you will be putting theorganized mod folders in to. Make sure you put "JSGMEMODS"
It will create a folder inside your MODS folder called JSGMEMODS
Put all the folders in the JSGMEMODS folder that you download from my link.
you will see in the GUI for the JSGME.exe tool that there are the names of the folders on the left that you downloaded
All you have to do now is select whichever one you want to use and move over to the right with the arrow button in the middle.
If you want to use a different one, move the one on the right back to the left and move a differnt one to the right.

You don't have to completely exit out of NBA 2k21 to change mods. Just ALT-Tab.
I grouped the files in folders by the network you want to use TSN or RSN(Rogers Sportsnet) and by color of uniform Red,White, Black, City, or Classic.
So if you are wanting to play a game on TSN with red jerseys, Alt-tab out of game and make sure "TSNRed" is the only thing in the right side of the JSGME window.

I tested quite a bit but don't hesitate to point out any issues.

Credits:

Thanks always to Bongo88. Always shows his work and how he does it which has helped me immensely.

Thanks to Santicruff for showing me where to find some things and some inspiration.

Thanks to Karinge for helping with the vcuilment info.

Lastly thanks to Looyh. I have learned so much about manipulating SCNE files from digging through and studying his work.

If you want just the network stuff see my thread here: :arrow: viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110928&p=2025756#p2025756
Last edited by cujomatty on Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:16 am, edited 7 times in total.
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
cujomatty

Re: CujoMatty 2k21 Ultimate Raptors Fan Mega Mod (RELEASED)

Postby Aston on Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:39 am

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Awesome work !
Aston
Culture.

Postby Santicruyff on Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:06 am

Incredible work bro, I hope that in these days when I find time and also the desire that 2k takes away from me with so much destruction that must be repaired every year hahahaha, put a thread with everything I worked on this year in 2k20, with greats like Bongo, Rtomb, Ernel, Zondac and many more who helped and advised me to do it. I'm talking about the lower3rd, titlecard2, the logo501, the showbumper, which make each broadcast of tv sport more real, I already supervised them and got them to work for 2k21, now I just need to find some time and win as I already told you , I leave you here a sample in a few images so that you know what they are and hopefully they will help you make your mods more complete than they already are. Thanks for all that you do

logo501

lower3rd

showbumper

titlecard2
Santicruyff

Postby cujomatty on Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:05 am

Santicruyff wrote:Incredible work bro, I hope that in these days when I find time and also the desire that 2k takes away from me with so much destruction that must be repaired every year hahahaha, put a thread with everything I worked on this year in 2k20, with greats like Bongo, Rtomb, Ernel, Zondac and many more who helped and advised me to do it. I'm talking about the lower3rd, titlecard2, the logo501, the showbumper, which make each broadcast of tv sport more real, I already supervised them and got them to work for 2k21, now I just need to find some time and win as I already told you , I leave you here a sample in a few images so that you know what they are and hopefully they will help you make your mods more complete than they already are. Thanks for all that you do

logo501
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

lower3rd
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

showbumper
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

titlecard2
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Wow those are terrific. Would love to add those to this mod (obviously give you full credit) once they are done.
cujomatty

Postby bongo88 on Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:13 am

cujomatty wrote:bongo88,
I tried to follow the tutorial notes you made in the 2k20 modding section on how to fix team colors for older scoreboards. I found the fx coloring my 2k19 scoreboard opt scne file under team_away but in 2k20 and 21 there isnt the same option. There is team_primary_away. I assumed that was it but when I copied the parameters from 2k21 over to my 2k19 It didnt work.

Ive posted them so they are working for 2k21 other than team color and I'm not sure I personally care lol but I'd like to fix them for the TSN and Roger's sportsnet boards I made for others to use.

you could try to replace the unlit.fx#971476b735f076a5 with whatever fx# 2k21 is using for the team color https://imgur.com/j4xFeG1 could also try to change the diffuse color/diffuse tint under this section.

or keep unlit.fx#971476b735f076a5 and replace the shader body with the fx# 2k2 shader body... keeping the same name (unlit.fx#971476b735f076a5) https://imgur.com/Ja1ydPu

dunno. never had any luck with the team colors from 2k18 -> 2k20.
bongo88

Postby BPDHoplite on Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:37 am

Niceeeeeee
Used to be called DaCrispy

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkG6-Q ... 6S0t9jikJQ
NCAA Bsketball 18 - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=104626
College Hoops 2K - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=106815
Update Mods for NBA 2K11 - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=105434
Updated G-League for 2K11 - viewtopic.php?f=136&t=106723
Discord - https://discord.gg/J6mFNkeFDd
BPDHoplite
Still the NLSCs resident Jimmermaniac
Contributor

Postby cujomatty on Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:28 am

Added overlays similar to what Santicruyff posted. Thanks for showing me what was possible.

All I got left is wipes and fix the team colors on the scoreboards but have hit a walll for now. The wipe format is a lot different than last year.
cujomatty

Postby Santicruyff on Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:13 am

cujomatty wrote:Added overlays similar to what Santicruyff posted. Thanks for showing me what was possible.

All I got left is wipes and fix the team colors on the scoreboards but have hit a walll for now. The wipe format is a lot different than last year.

Bro, there is nothing to thank me for, I'm glad that you yourself have been able to do it with the little I told you. As soon as I have that time that I need, I promise you that what I have done, I will share it and I hope it will be soon
Santicruyff

Postby tinpanalley on Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:36 am

cujomatty wrote:Here's version 1 of my Ultimate Raptors Fan Mega Mod.

Thank you so much for this!
When you say you can ALT-Tab to try a different mod, surely you can't do that during a game right? It has to probably be in the main menu not during a game. Right?

Also if you were to just want everything but the uniforms and just let the game use its own uniforms, what would we disable in each mod? Or maybe you have the full TSN and Rogers stuff without uniforms as well?
tinpanalley

Postby cujomatty on Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:17 am

tinpanalley wrote:
cujomatty wrote:Here's version 1 of my Ultimate Raptors Fan Mega Mod.

Thank you so much for this!
When you say you can ALT-Tab to try a different mod, surely you can't do that during a game right? It has to probably be in the main menu not during a game. Right?

Also if you were to just want everything but the uniforms and just let the game use its own uniforms, what would we disable in each mod? Or maybe you have the full TSN and Rogers stuff without uniforms as well?

You alt tab before you load a game. I usually do it in the side select screen.

The only jersey I added was the city ones so just dont use that folder. The rest are the default ones.

The mascot files are all paired with the color of the uniform the folders are called.

If you want just the basics I'd use the files in either TSNwhite or RSNwhite folders.
cujomatty

Postby tinpanalley on Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:27 am

cujomatty wrote:You alt tab before you load a game. I usually do it in the side select screen.
The only jersey I added was the city ones so just dont use that folder. The rest are the default ones.
The mascot files are all paired with the color of the uniform the folders are called.
If you want just the basics I'd use the files in either TSNwhite or RSNwhite folders.

Ok, I was wondering if maybe I could just remove the clothing folder? That way you get to keep all the other visuals but you just let the game run its own jerseys.
Also I imagine if you choose "city" it's just that the city ones are yours, but it's not like that replaces ALL jerseys with city ones.
So then if you only added city jerseys, then what's in the other colours?
tinpanalley

Postby cujomatty on Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:46 am

tinpanalley wrote:
cujomatty wrote:You alt tab before you load a game. I usually do it in the side select screen.

Ok, I was wondering if maybe I could just remove the clothing folder? That way you get to keep all the other visuals but you just let the game run its own jerseys.
Also I imagine if you choose "city" it's just that the city ones are yours, but it's not like that replaces ALL jerseys with city ones.
So then if you only added city jerseys, then what's in the other colours?

The city jersey would replace one of the old jerseys like 2007 away or something cant remember which. Only if you use that city folder though.

As far as the color reference, that actually is just for the user to be able to know which folder to use. So if you are you going to use the black jerseys , use the either RSNblack or TSNblack. Not because those colored jerseys are in there, but because I have that color specific items in the folder. So if you do select the black default jerseys before you start the game, and use the TSNblack folder you will get TSN presentation and the mascot will be wearing the black jerseys as well to match the players, and some other surprises.

The city or classic ones are very important to use the right folder because not only will the mascot wear those jerseys but the courts will be correct, cheerleaders unis will match, some dornas are specific to city uniforms or the same with classic. Also the game will use the correct logos like the gold basketball logo for city or barney the dinosaur logo for the classic. Just make sure before you start your match that you pick the right uniform and use the matching folder.

I know I'm biased but it's very cool and authentic.
cujomatty

Postby tinpanalley on Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:10 pm

cujomatty wrote:I know I'm biased but it's very cool and authentic.

Dude, you're not biased, I grew up in Toronto and lived there til I was 24. This mod makes me as giddy as you :)
I just wish we could replace the audio on every stuffed shot with "GIT THAT GAH-BAGE OUTTA HE-AH!!"
tinpanalley

Postby cujomatty on Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:50 pm

tinpanalley wrote:

Dude, you're not biased, I grew up in Toronto and lived there til I was 24. This mod makes me as giddy as you :)
I just wish we could replace the audio on every stuffed shot with "GIT THAT GAH-BAGE OUTTA HE-AH!!"

Bahahahaha or a three pointer "from Yellowknife!"
cujomatty

Postby tinpanalley on Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:05 pm

cujomatty wrote:
tinpanalley wrote:

Lovin it.
"BONJOUR!!!"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j_IZ6tbwuA
tinpanalley

Postby cujomatty on Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:33 pm

tinpanalley wrote:
cujomatty wrote:
tinpanalley wrote:

Lovin it.
"BONJOUR!!!"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j_IZ6tbwuA

Hahahahaha awesome
cujomatty

Postby tinpanalley on Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:29 am

cujomatty wrote:Hahahahaha awesome

Hey, I keep getting crashes to the desktop after a few minutes of playing the White TSN version. Any ideas what could be wrong?
Have you got something with JUST the TV and Stadium updates?
tinpanalley

Postby cujomatty on Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:13 am

tinpanalley wrote:
cujomatty wrote:Hahahahaha awesome

Hey, I keep getting crashes to the desktop after a few minutes of playing the White TSN version. Any ideas what could be wrong?
Have you got something with JUST the TV and Stadium updates?

hmmmm i havent had a crash yet so not sure. If you want just the stadium take the s022.iff out of one of the folders and put in mods folder. As for TV i'd wait. I'm just in the middle of redoing the scoreboards for 2k21 so they look and work better with actual team colors. Almost done probably only a couple days.
cujomatty

Postby tinpanalley on Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:48 pm

cujomatty wrote:hmmmm i havent had a crash yet so not sure. If you want just the stadium take the s022.iff out of one of the folders and put in mods folder. As for TV i'd wait. I'm just in the middle of redoing the scoreboards for 2k21 so they look and work better with actual team colors. Almost done probably only a couple days.

Oh ok, cool. To be honest, the only thing that really visually interests me is the TV network stuff. So I guess I'll wait.
But as far as the colours go, I think I still don't get it. I thought if you selected "red" you had to pick red in the game set-up? You're saying it doesn't matter?
tinpanalley

Postby cujomatty on Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:33 pm

tinpanalley wrote:
cujomatty wrote:hmmmm i havent had a crash yet so not sure. If you want just the stadium take the s022.iff out of one of the folders and put in mods folder. As for TV i'd wait. I'm just in the middle of redoing the scoreboards for 2k21 so they look and work better with actual team colors. Almost done probably only a couple days.

Oh ok, cool. To be honest, the only thing that really visually interests me is the TV network stuff. So I guess I'll wait.
But as far as the colours go, I think I still don't get it. I thought if you selected "red" you had to pick red in the game set-up? You're saying it doesn't matter?

You dont have to. I just grouped them all together in different folders to make it easy if you want to have all the elements. So for red, if you used my folder, you would get the mascot, cheerleaders, logos, everything matching like real life. All the TSN folders have the same presentation in each folder. Same with sportsnet. The only exceptions is the classic and city ones have some different elements. Once I'm done the scoreboards and presentations this week I'll put together just a TSN and just an rsn download. Ill also do a short tutorial video of how to do the complete versions for whoever's wants to. It's honestly super simple but to explain it over text makes it sound way more complicated then it actually is.
cujomatty

Postby oberon on Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:50 am

am I the only one who can't find the exe?
oberon

Postby tinpanalley on Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:05 am

oberon wrote:am I the only one who can't find the exe?
You're right it's not there but I think that was just a minor oversight because most people looking for mods are already set up with JSGME. Although with the main NBA2K modding technique you dont really even need JSGME.
tinpanalley

Postby oberon on Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:11 am

Just making sure I wasn't going blind :)
oberon

Postby tinpanalley on Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:09 am

Ok, it MAY have been my folder organisation that screwed up the white TSN version. I have to run more tests. It's just the 2K21 Hook "Mod" folder and trying to combine that with JSGME's Mods folder that gets annoyingly confusing. Looking forward to your new stuff.
tinpanalley

Postby cujomatty on Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:48 am

tinpanalley wrote:

Ok, it MAY have been my folder organisation that screwed up the white TSN version. I have to run more tests. It's just the 2K21 Hook "Mod" folder and trying to combine that with JSGME's Mods folder that gets annoyingly confusing. Looking forward to your new stuff.

I am so glad I decided to redo these scorboards. Added a bunch of other presentation elements. Finished Rogers Sportsnet and just working on TSN now. Will release when it's done in the next day or so. Super proud of how this turned out. Watch this preview video and check out the breakboard at the end.

phpBB [video]
cujomatty

Next

Return to NBA 2K21 Modding