CujoMatty 2k21 Ultimate Raptors Fan Mega Mod (RELEASED)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K21 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: CujoMatty 2k21 Ultimate Raptors Fan Mega Mod (RELEASED)

Postby tinpanalley on Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:48 am

cujomatty wrote:I am so glad I decided to redo these scorboards. Added a bunch of other presentation elements. Finished Rogers Sportsnet and just working on TSN now. Will release when it's done in the next day or so. Super proud of how this turned out. Watch this preview video and check out the breakboard at the end.
Ho...ly...crap, dude. That looks incredible.
I'm gonna try it now. Really, amazing work. Do you use any lighting mods at all? Or know of any that are good?
tinpanalley

Postby cujomatty on Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:05 am

I've never really found one I like personally. Most I have seen will make the game look better in one area but then over saturate, mess up contrast, in another area. When it comes to the lighting mods it's pretty subjective in my honest opinion. I completely respect that there a ton 9f people that enjoy them they just arent really my cup of tea.

I think the consensus is michael lutz or deibys have the best lighting mods so maybe look into that.
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
cujomatty

Postby tinpanalley on Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:28 pm

cujomatty wrote:I've never really found one I like personally. Most I have seen will make the game look better in one area but then over saturate, mess up contrast, in another area. When it comes to the lighting mods it's pretty subjective in my honest opinion. I completely respect that there a ton 9f people that enjoy them they just arent really my cup of tea.
I think the consensus is michael lutz or deibys have the best lighting mods so maybe look into that.

Ok, cool. Yeah, I agree. I'm an independent filmmaker and I know a lot about lighting, how lighting is done for television, for large stadiums, how it's captured onto HD video or film, etc. The majority, not all, but the majority of lighting effects mods are very interesting because what people TEND to think looks good is what their visual vocabulary tells them looks "good". And right now, that's very densely saturated, heavily contrasty, low dynamic range video because that's how most film and television is shot. Anyway... different discussion.

So, I'll give you one tiny bit of feedback. I think personally, that the Tangerine chyron/graphic gets to a point where it occurs too often. By the middle of the first quarter it was getting slightly annoying and I mean that in the nicest way possible. Not knocking your work at all. That's all I can say. Also, is there any way to get the network logo to appear when they do the player wipe on a replay? Because the fact that the player replay ends on the 2K logo is a shame. Other than that, absolutely loving it.
tinpanalley

Postby cujomatty on Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:51 pm

tinpanalley wrote:
cujomatty wrote:I've never really found one I like personally. Most I have seen will make the game look better in one area but then over saturate, mess up contrast, in another area. When it comes to the lighting mods it's pretty subjective in my honest opinion. I completely respect that there a ton 9f people that enjoy them they just arent really my cup of tea.

Ok, cool. Yeah, I agree. I'm an independent filmmaker and I know a lot about lighting, how lighting is done for television, for large stadiums, how it's captured onto HD video or film, etc. The majority, not all, but the majority of lighting effects mods are very interesting because what people TEND to think looks good is what their visual vocabulary tells them looks "good". And right now, that's very densely saturated, heavily contrasty, low dynamic range video because that's how most film and television is shot. Anyway... different discussion.

So, I'll give you one tiny bit of feedback. I think personally, that the Tangerine chyron/graphic gets to a point where it occurs too often. By the middle of the first quarter it was getting slightly annoying and I mean that in the nicest way possible. Not knocking your work at all. That's all I can say. Also, is there any way to get the network logo to appear when they do the player wipe on a replay? Because the fact that the player replay ends on the 2K logo is a shame. Other than that, absolutely loving it.

No worries , I'm actually stuck on what I like more between the tangerine and tsn one I had before but I havent decided yet.

The replay logo should be an easy fix I'll take a look.

Here is the TSN overlay instead of the tangerine one for TSN. you can just drag it into the newscorebug.iff and you also have to drag it into the newbreakboard.iff as well. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fV1zEz ... sp=sharing
cujomatty

Postby MaxMBox on Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:20 pm

Man the mode is awesome!!! :bowdown: being a Lakers fan now I even think about move my legacy in MyCareer to Toronto next Offseason :D great work
MaxMBox

Postby cujomatty on Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:25 pm

MaxMBox wrote:Man the mode is awesome!!! :bowdown: being a Lakers fan now I even think about move my legacy in MyCareer to Toronto next Offseason :D great work

thank you I appreciate it. :D
cujomatty

Postby kobe9741 on Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:29 pm

thx for this amazing work !
kobe9741

Postby Uncle Drew on Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:04 am

I noticed on the Raptors court some writing on each end of court near both benches. Looks like it's purple in color. Can you add that to the court? or maybe a court creator can. Much props....

Uncle Drew

Postby cujomatty on Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:29 am

Unfortunately I gave up on 2k21 this year. Just did not like it all.

I upgraded to an rtx 3070 laptop this weekend though so ill be ready for next year.
cujomatty

Postby ashry1599 on Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:09 am

I can't download any of your mods on here for nba 2k22
ashry1599

Previous

Return to NBA 2K21 Modding