BIG BUG FOR ME. PLS HELP.

Talk about NBA 2K21 here.

BIG BUG FOR ME. PLS HELP.

Postby dopingsiz on Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:03 pm

In the transition defense, my players and the opponent are constantly caught missing because they are trying to press ahead instead of returning to the defense. How can I solve the bug? I have uploaded the examples below. please help.

WATCH MARCUS SMARF
phpBB [video]

WATCH GREEK FREAK
phpBB [video]

WATCH GREEK FREAK & DONTE
phpBB [video]

WATCH TATUM, SMART, BROWN
phpBB [video]

WATCH TATUM & SMART
phpBB [video]
dopingsiz

Re: BIG BUG FOR ME. PLS HELP.

Postby Andrew on Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:29 am

It's a flaw in the AI. I don't think there's any solution, except for 2K to patch it (if they're willing and able to do so).
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby dopingsiz on Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:38 am

Andrew wrote:It's a flaw in the AI. I don't think there's any solution, except for 2K to patch it (if they're willing and able to do so).

man, I guess I'm the only one having this problem. I have never seen anyone else have this problem. what do you think i should do
dopingsiz

Postby Andrew on Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:49 pm

You're definitely not the only one experiencing weird lapses and behaviour with the AI in general. There's really not much you can do, beyond drawing attention to the problem. The issue is in the way the game is coded, so it's not something you can change with sliders or anything else we're capable of doing.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby dopingsiz on Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:02 am

Andrew wrote:You're definitely not the only one experiencing weird lapses and behaviour with the AI in general. There's really not much you can do, beyond drawing attention to the problem. The issue is in the way the game is coded, so it's not something you can change with sliders or anything else we're capable of doing.

Thanks for your valuable answers my friend. but I could not see this problem in the videos I watched on youtube. I wish there was something to do.
dopingsiz

Postby dopingsiz on Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:20 pm

Andrew wrote:You're definitely not the only one experiencing weird lapses and behaviour with the AI in general. There's really not much you can do, beyond drawing attention to the problem. The issue is in the way the game is coded, so it's not something you can change with sliders or anything else we're capable of doing.

Do you know where the discussions on this topic took place? I still feel like I am the only person with this problem. I haven't seen any videos or discussions on this topic.
dopingsiz

Postby Andrew on Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:44 pm

As I said, a lot of people have noted issues with the AI in general. Maybe not this specific situation that you've identified, but the AI in general doing weird, annoying, and unhelpful things on defense. There's no fix for that, because it's in the game's coding.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby mp3 on Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:37 pm

Your definitely not the only person but like Andrew said it's something that is coded into the game.

In fact it's been in 2k's games since 2015 but still hasn't been addressed for some reason, I think people have just given up talking about it or just play online in the park and neighborhood
Youtube - mp3 Basketball Gaming
mp3

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:20 am

Just want you guys to know that 2K did reach out to me on the issue and they are aware of it, not sure if it will get fixed or not. Praying that it will but all we can do is keep providing feedback and bring attention to it!
ShadyMikeGaming

Return to NBA 2K21