Next Gen Gameplay With Developer Commentary

Talk about NBA 2K21 here.

Re: Next Gen Gameplay With Developer Commentary

Postby MrArni on Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:43 pm

Really like backboard and net graphics and physics. Also some new animations, especially when PG is with the ball. Why they can't do this on pc???
MrArni

Postby Andrew on Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:10 pm

They probably will, starting next year.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby jayzmagz on Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:00 pm

Mike Wang telling gamers in the Developer commentary released weeks ago that this game feels fresh to him. As Maury would say....It's a lie. :twisted: :twisted:

More gameplay here and disappointments.
phpBB [video]

At 11:40 when Trent Jr got the ball he traveled and also missed a frame where the ball should have been dribbled.
Also they need to fix all those NPC people in the court, during the halftime interview with coach Terry Stotts, the security man is clipping with Terry and David.
I also saw one in another video where during a halftime interview the camera man is clipping with Kevin Durant.
I understand that maybe because of the pandemic they were not able to do what they wanted because of limited resources.
I hope 2k22 will be different. Good thing I will not buy Next Gen console this year. Will wait for 1 or 2 years before I get a PS5.
jayzmagz

Postby Andrew on Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:31 am

Pre-ordered a PS5 this morning, so looks like I'll be playing it before the year is out after all. I'm reading some good things on Twitter, contrary to some of the things we're seeing, so as always I'll reserve final judgement until I've played the game myself. Tempering my expectations, though.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby Infamouz on Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:14 pm

Waiting for my PS5 to play NBA Live 19 to ease my disappointment for the said 2K21 "Next gen".
Infamouz

Previous

Return to NBA 2K21