Female MyCareer leak?

Talk about NBA 2K21 here.

Female MyCareer leak?

Postby Wolfy03 on Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:25 am

What do you think, is it possible that 2K adds female character to the MyCareer mode, and to have WNBA inside it as well?
Wolfy03

Re: Female MyCareer leak?

Postby Pep on Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:15 am

I wonder if they allow to play WNBA v NBA games at least in blacktop.
Sorry for my bad English.
NBA 2k14 thread
If you like my works, you can support me and motivate:
Pep
Leń patentowany ;)

Postby [Q] on Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:32 am

Wolfy03 wrote:[ Image ]

What do you think, is it possible that 2K adds female character to the MyCareer mode, and to have WNBA inside it as well?

I think that's the next big thing that they do, probably for next gen only. Unfortunately, NBA Live was close but wasn't able to make it to this but I can see 2k filling out the game with this

Pep wrote:I wonder if they allow to play WNBA v NBA games at least in blacktop.

Unfortunately, I don't see it happening but who knows, if they allow females in my career then they will have to allow men and women to play together in the neighborhood
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby ThePointForward on Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:14 am

[Q] wrote:if they allow females in my career then they will have to allow men and women to play together in the neighborhood

To be honest Neighbourhood is arcade mode, not a sim, so there's no problem in giving both male and female characters same skillsets.

Honestly you could have two characters - one male, one female - tied together with skills and just switching appearance. It would even allow you to play NBA and WNBA MyCareer without switching anything but appearance.
ThePointForward
Formerly Dommy73

Postby Andrew on Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:27 pm

Once again, NBA Live introduces an idea - female avatars - but NBA 2K ends up taking the concept further, just as they did when they implemented a WNBA season mode. As always, it's not about who does it first - though that does deserve some credit - but who does it best. Like franchise modes and online team play before, it sounds like 2K is about to do it better again.

I wouldn't be surprised if The Neighborhood games allow for mixed competition as some of NBA Live 19's modes did, and I think that's a good hook to have. I imagine men's and women's teams will otherwise be separated, so we probably won't be able to have a mixed MyLEAGUE for example (outside of modding possibilities on PC, of course). It never hurts to deepen your content, and the existing content will still be there for those who aren't interested in WNBA modes and female avatars. It's good to see them making full use of the license.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K21