2k21 will reach this graphic level?

Talk about NBA 2K21 here.

2k21 will reach this graphic level?

Postby DEIBYS on Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:48 am

2k will reach this graphic level?
Seeing the level of the first trailer I wonder could 2k reach this level of graphics and animations? I think I think this generation of console has enough power leaving aside the 4K
phpBB [video]
MY WEBSITE VISIT MORE MODS: https://deibys2kmods.wixsite.com/deibys :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:
You like what you see? donate a cup of coffee,to continue uploading mods (Y) :arrow: https://paypal.me/DONATEDEIBYS2KMODS
PC;I5 3470,8G RAM,RX480 :!:
DEIBYS

Re: 2k21 will reach this graphic level?

Postby ThaLiveKing on Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:33 am

I think they could, the footwork needs a HUGE overhaul
ThaLiveKing

Postby gregotin on Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:28 pm

:crazyeyes: Where does that come from ?
gregotin

Postby Ermolli on Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:13 am

gregotin wrote::crazyeyes: Where does that come from ?

It's from a gambling site. The clips are predetermined from what I’ve read before, that’s why it looks so fluid and lifelike. Graphicwise I don’t think 2K is behind since it can look gorgeous with mods but animations and footplanting are the big differences, if 2K or any company can make that happen it’d be incredible since there’s too much to happen in order to look and feel lifelike without being restricted.
Ermolli

Postby big-shot-ROB on Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:28 am

The big problem with this is that if we already feel constrained by animations when we play, this is next level of scripting.

It could be implemented for the CPU though. But no way we are close to this level of motion capture along with preserving input responsiveness.
big-shot-ROB
Robert Horry is better than MJ, because everybody knows that 7>6.

Postby gregotin on Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:26 am

big-shot-ROB wrote:The big problem with this is that if we already feel constrained by animations when we play, this is next level of scripting.

It could be implemented for the CPU though. But no way we are close to this level of motion capture along with preserving input responsiveness.

That make sense.
gregotin

Postby [Q] on Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:32 am

Ermolli wrote:It's from a gambling site. The clips are predetermined from what I’ve read before, that’s why it looks so fluid and lifelike. Graphicwise I don’t think 2K is behind since it can look gorgeous with mods but animations and footplanting are the big differences, if 2K or any company can make that happen it’d be incredible since there’s too much to happen in order to look and feel lifelike without being restricted.

big-shot-ROB wrote:It could be implemented for the CPU though. But no way we are close to this level of motion capture along with preserving input responsiveness.

Yeah I would imagine everything is prescripted so it's comepletely fluid. There's no one controlling it making it change on the fly which is essentially the problem of video games. you can't make it seamless without locking people into canimations or make it responsive but fluid. that first pick and pass off was predetermined for sure. The way the animation was he was going to pass it from the start. There's no way that jumping pass could be that smooth if someone had decided on the fly to make them do that.
[Q]
NBA Live 18 Advocate
NLSC Team Member

Postby MrArni on Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:03 am

Wow! Such a realistic players movements! I wish 2k do this some year.
After watching this video I don't want to play 2k20 anymore :D cause this looks like real life basketball!!

Btw what game is it? Is it released?
MrArni

Postby Andrew on Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:14 am

It's not from a game. As noted:

Ermolli wrote:It's from a gambling site. The clips are predetermined from what I’ve read before, that’s why it looks so fluid and lifelike. Graphicwise I don’t think 2K is behind since it can look gorgeous with mods but animations and footplanting are the big differences, if 2K or any company can make that happen it’d be incredible since there’s too much to happen in order to look and feel lifelike without being restricted.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K21