Stupid Cut Scene Logo Problem. *pain*

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Stupid Cut Scene Logo Problem. *pain*

Postby A-B-X-Y on Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:24 pm

This logo is pure unfiltered pain. I cannot figure out how to change it. It shows up during the pregame several times, and at halftime.

(pre-game)

(pre-game)

(pre-game) You can see on this one how the other logo beneath this file uses the custom logo I made. This leads me to believe this is more than 1 .iff file.

(halftime) (pls ignore the stats lmao, I played on 1 min quarters to rush to this screen)

All I have been able to do to it so far has been to change the color of the background. It looks like piss. I did it for the Warriors too bc I was doing a re-brand based off Mahmood's Warriors re-brand uni's (with his permission) and wanted everything to look good. I'll have to go back and fix the rest of it eventually, but first I want to figure out this stuff so I know what I'm doing. After this I have like 3 more teams I wanna re-brand, so getting this stuff figured out is huge. It's a pain but I wanna learn how to do it.

This is the file in question right now.

And I know for a fact that I have it in the correct spot in my waigua, Which is directly in there. The manifest told me so.

The file contains one SCNE file and some other DDS files. The rest are either .animation/.shader/.script/.model files. All of which I have no idea how to edit or even look at. I edited the spark files, however they did nothing. The file I have highlighted though is the one I was able to edit. It's how I got the background color for the Warriors and the T-wolves in the examples I showed above.
(this is what the dumb highlighted file looks like and what I did to give it the stupid looking green background)
ImageImage

I have messed around in the SCNE file a bit as well with these parts. I was told they may change the colors, but honestly I had absolutely no clue as to what I was doing.

If anyone knows anything about this then I wanna know about this too. This as far as I can tell is the last logo I have yet to discover on screen that I haven't changed. If you saw above I wrote that I suspect there is more than 1 .iff file involved. If anyone knows please tell me.

I have attached the file in question.
minnesota_timberwolves_logo.zip
If someone wants to take a crack at it be my guest. This is the color scheme I'm going for. Just let me know how you did it please!

I know for a fact that this is the same logo used in 2K21 so I'm gonna post this there too, but I don't know about 2K22 because I don't own it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image NBA 2K Mod World Discord server ---> https://discord.gg/RdYKUqhhYE
A-B-X-Y

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding