2K20 Jerseys- 2008 Celtics Finals, 1997 Heat Jerseys and More!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

2K20 Jerseys- 2008 Celtics Finals, 1997 Heat Jerseys and More!

Postby Thunder2K20 on Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:46 am

Hey everyone! This thread is going to contain releases of certain jerseys, such as Finals Jerseys, Specific Year Jerseys (Such as the '01-'02 9/11 Jerseys and the 1997 50th Anniversary Gold Logo ones) and more!
Please message me if you ever want to use these in a roster


2008 Celtics Finals Home Jerseys (Replaces '05-'14 Home Slot): http://www.mediafire.com/file/qw4k9qbu5 ... e.iff/file
1999 Knicks Finals Away Jerseys (Replaces 1997 Away Slot) http://www.mediafire.com/file/x31k2m9rsroeq8s/u014ny_19
1999 Knicks Finals Home Jerseys: http://www.mediafire.com/file/c2twc8z7h ... e.iff/file
2013 Heat 25th Anniversary Home: http://www.mediafire.com/file/l2ancl8un ... e.iff/file
1997 Heat NBA 50th Anniversary Home: http://www.mediafire.com/file/n2xbv2850 ... e.iff/file
1997 Heat NBA 50th Anniversary Away: http://www.mediafire.com/file/473uam1e6 ... y.iff/file
1997 Heat NBA 50th Anniversary Secondary: http://www.mediafire.com/file/rv91jzrbx ... y.iff/file
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Last edited by Thunder2K20 on Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:39 am, edited 7 times in total.
User avatar
Thunder2K20
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:51 pm

Re: 2K20 Jerseys- 2008 Celtics Finals, 1999 Knicks Finals Jerseys and More!

Postby Uncle Drew on Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:33 am

Too much sweat on KG, my goodness !!
User avatar
Uncle Drew
 
Posts: 3413
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 2:47 pm
Location: The D and it's not Dallas

Re: 2K20 Jerseys- 2008 Celtics Finals, 1999 Knicks Finals Jerseys and More!

Postby Thunder2K20 on Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:39 am

Hey everyone, I'm back with a new release. This time it's the 1997 Heat 50th Anniversary Away jersey. The Home and Alt jerseys will come soon as those are works in progress. Feedback is appreciated!
Image
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/473uam1e6 ... y.iff/file
User avatar
Thunder2K20
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:51 pm

Re: 2K20 Jerseys- 2008 Celtics Finals, 1999 Knicks Finals Jerseys and More!

Postby mjkj2345 on Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:26 pm

Thunder2K20 wrote:Hey everyone, I'm back with a new release. This time it's the 1997 Heat 50th Anniversary Away jersey. The Home and Alt jerseys will come soon as those are works in progress. Feedback is appreciated!
[ Image ]
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/473uam1e6 ... y.iff/file

Amazing work :applaud:
I hope other 50th Anniversary Away jersey.Thanks man
mjkj2345
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:55 pm

Re: 2K20 Jerseys- 2008 Celtics Finals, 1999 Knicks Finals Jerseys and More!

Postby Thunder2K20 on Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:28 am

mjkj2345 wrote:
Thunder2K20 wrote:Hey everyone, I'm back with a new release. This time it's the 1997 Heat 50th Anniversary Away jersey. The Home and Alt jerseys will come soon as those are works in progress. Feedback is appreciated!
[ Image ]
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/473uam1e6 ... y.iff/file

Amazing work :applaud:
I hope other 50th Anniversary Away jersey.Thanks man

Thanks man!
User avatar
Thunder2K20
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:51 pm

Re: 2K20 Jerseys- 2008 Celtics Finals, 1997 Heat Jerseys and More!

Postby Thunder2K20 on Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:42 am

New releases! This time I finished up the 1997 Heat Jerseys, links are in the original post. I may or may not do each team's 50th Anniversary jerseys, but I figured I would do the Heat ones since they only team from 1997 that 2K has, and that this is the only team that uses these jerseys so I figured I would make these season-specific ones.
User avatar
Thunder2K20
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:51 pm

Re: 2K20 Jerseys- 2008 Celtics Finals, 1997 Heat Jerseys and More!

Postby RayRay_953 on Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:59 am

Great job on the gold logo for the Heat jerseys. Since Thunder Shaq's retro roster contains some more teams from the 1997 season, do you have plans on adding the gold logo for the Hornets, Bullets, Pistons, and Rockets? If you wanted to use them in the retro mod, you could overwrite and assign the current uniforms.
User avatar
RayRay_953
 
Posts: 857
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 6:11 am

Re: 2K20 Jerseys- 2008 Celtics Finals, 1997 Heat Jerseys and More!

Postby Thunder2K20 on Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:38 am

RayRay_953 wrote:Great job on the gold logo for the Heat jerseys. Since Thunder Shaq's retro roster contains some more teams from the 1997 season, do you have plans on adding the gold logo for the Hornets, Bullets, Pistons, and Rockets? If you wanted to use them in the retro mod, you could overwrite and assign the current uniforms.

The Hornets and Lakers ones specifically crossed my mind. As for the rest, I most likely plan on doing all 29 teams, but it'll take time. Charlotte's 1997 jerseys are my next release
User avatar
Thunder2K20
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:51 pm


Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests