NBA2k20 Community Rosters v6.3 < The UAR Xperience > FINAL RELEASE UPDATE

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: UAR NBA 2k20 Community Rosters v3 - 2020 Draft Edition << RELEASED >>

Postby Darth-Skinett on Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:06 am

jemamali wrote:Question. When downloading the UAR Missing Cyberfaces and Portraits Mega Pack v2, is it suppose to download multiple WinZip files? The download states 2.05GB, yet it continuously keeps downloading, then again, then again. Does this download consist of multiple downloads per each team? Each download is 10mins, then it states complete. Then another download starts for 10mins. Thanks for any support or guidance you can provide.

No!
That isn't normal.
It is one Zip File. What Web Browser are you using?

I just tried and had no problem. I'm using Firefox.
Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
500gb 7200 rpm Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Darth-Skinett

Postby jemamali on Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:11 am

Darth-Skinett wrote:
jemamali wrote:Question. When downloading the UAR Missing Cyberfaces and Portraits Mega Pack v2, is it suppose to download multiple WinZip files? The download states 2.05GB, yet it continuously keeps downloading, then again, then again. Does this download consist of multiple downloads per each team? Each download is 10mins, then it states complete. Then another download starts for 10mins. Thanks for any support or guidance you can provide.

No!
That isn't normal.

I'm using Media Fire. If it's normal I will start the process again! Thanks for the swift reply.
jemamali

Postby Darth-Skinett on Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:15 am

jemamali wrote:
Darth-Skinett wrote:

No!
That isn't normal.

I'm using Media Fire. If it's normal I will start the process again! Thanks for the swift reply.

I'm confused...Mediafire is the Host.

Firefox is a Web Browser...are you using Firefox?
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Postby jemamali on Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:19 am

Darth-Skinett wrote:
jemamali wrote:
Darth-Skinett wrote:

No!
That isn't normal.

Im using Microsoft Edge as the web browser. I'll try FireFox
jemamali

Re: UAR NBA 2k20 Community Rosters v3 - 2020 Draft <<Custom Rosters Crash in 2k20 >>

Postby Darth-Skinett on Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:24 am

smatz151 wrote:Ok too bad. I have had some crashes too when testing out different rosters and mods. Perhaps it is something in the config file?

@smatz151
I had to share this with you.

My actual issue was some watermark.iff files I was using by accident that I think were for NBA2k21.

If anyone has crashing issues related to using the Hook Tool it probably has to do with a bad file you may be using.
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Postby Darth-Skinett on Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:25 am

jemamali wrote:
Darth-Skinett wrote:
jemamali wrote:
Darth-Skinett wrote:

No!
That isn't normal.

EDGE is the worst...don't use it for stuff like this...GARBAGE!!! Lol
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Postby jemamali on Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:28 am

Darth-Skinett wrote:
jemamali wrote:
Darth-Skinett wrote:
jemamali wrote:
Darth-Skinett wrote:

No!
That isn't normal.

Agreed..lol converting over now bro! Thanks your work is awesome!!!
jemamali

Postby Darth-Skinett on Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:48 am

jemamali wrote:
Darth-Skinett wrote:
jemamali wrote:
Darth-Skinett wrote:
jemamali wrote:
Darth-Skinett wrote:

No!
That isn't normal.

Agreed..lol converting over now bro! Thanks your work is awesome!!!

Thanks Bro!! :100:

Enjoy the Rosters :pirate:
I already have some Portrait updates for the next release :cheeky:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Postby bbgeek on Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:15 am

@Darth-Skinett

Thanks for doing this! I downloaded the Mega Pack and the Rosters, and played part of a game! Nice job!
These will be my "go to" rosters for this season, as I will stay on 2k20 (and not go to 2k21).

Thanks again. :bowdown: :bowdown2:
bbgeek

Postby Shuajota on Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:56 am

Hey bro, who asked me to use my work without my permission? I'm assuming you haven't asked bluejaybrandon to use his full draft class. I am aware that he put a lot of effort into that project, just like I did on my faces. These are not ways of working, making a roster is very easy if you take the work of others.
"4. Rookie Cyberfaces have been added for over 85% of the New Players [BlueJayBrandon & others]"
Naming a project "community" does not entitle you to use our work. And if you think that putting "others" you are already giving credit to everyone who you have used work is not the way.
I don't want to be involved in these kinds of projects.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby Darth-Skinett on Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:06 am

bbgeek wrote:@Darth-Skinett

Thanks for doing this! I downloaded the Mega Pack and the Rosters, and played part of a game! Nice job!
These will be my "go to" rosters for this season, as I will stay on 2k20 (and not go to 2k21).

Thanks again. :bowdown: :bowdown2:

@bbgeek
I really appreciate your feedback.

Thanks Bro!! :100: :fire: :100: :fire:

I have been playing a few games too and adjusting my Game Sliders.

It feels like a different game...LOL

I won't be buying 2k21 until they are almost giving it away....I'm tired of 2k's half-ass work.

With all the great Modders and Tools we have in this Community...the NBA2k20 game can be drastically improved.

To have to do what I just did for the 2k20 v3 UAR Rosters in 2k21 ALL OVER AGAIN is something I am not looking forward too any time soon :cussing: :furious: :scold:

There is NO WAY IN HELL people are TESTING this Game before release. Shit!!! I would do it for FREE because they can't be paying people to do it. SMFH :turrible:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Postby Darth-Skinett on Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:26 am

Shuajota wrote:Hey bro, who asked me to use my work without my permission? I'm assuming you haven't asked bluejaybrandon to use his full draft class. I am aware that he put a lot of effort into that project, just like I did on my faces. These are not ways of working, making a roster is very easy if you take the work of others.
"4. Rookie Cyberfaces have been added for over 85% of the New Players [BlueJayBrandon & others]"
Naming a project "community" does not entitle you to use our work. And if you think that putting "others" you are already giving credit to everyone who you have used work is not the way.

Hey Shuajota,
I just replied to your message.

If you want me to remove the 5 or 6 CF's I am using from you...no problem.
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Postby Darth-Skinett on Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:04 am

Shuajota wrote:Hey bro, who asked me to use my work without my permission? I'm assuming you haven't asked bluejaybrandon to use his full draft class. I am aware that he put a lot of effort into that project, just like I did on my faces. These are not ways of working, making a roster is very easy if you take the work of others.

@Shuajota

Thanks again Bro for letting me use the CF's...I really appreciate it!

Sorry for the misunderstanding Bro :100:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Postby Darth-Skinett on Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:58 am

Just to be clear...

I am in no way trying to take CREDIT or CLAIM for other Creators HARD Work!!!

This is what has happened...
For the past year or longer...just like ALL of you...I have been downloading Mods for NBA 2k20 from various Creators.

I have taken Hundreds of Hours to go through ALL the Packs we have ALL downloaded and individual CyberFace Mods I have downloaded from these great people...

You would never know until you delete your ENTIRE Waigua Folder periodically and go through EVERY PLAYER on each Team WITHOUT MODS to know what 2k has updated since our currently installed Mods are blocking any new 2k updates. :doh:

Let's keep in mind some of the Mods we have all downloaded for MONTHS that added or upgraded the default 2k Portraits & Cyberfaces were good at the time...but in some cases 2K Sports (I can't believe I am saying this) has updated some of the default CF's and Portraits or NEWER Versions from the same or different Creators are better than the Mods we are currently using at times. :doh:

What I have done is UNBLOCK 100+ Portraits and Cyberfaces 2k Sports has updated and may possibly update in the future...or you can install whichever CF, Portrait etc..that you wish to.

That is why I recommended deleting ALL the Portraits from your WAIGUA Folder when I released v3 of the Community Rosters.
The point is...We all now have a choice we didn't have before. :fire:

The other issue that can occur is when Modders change or use different CF or Portrait ID's for Custom Rosters they create that don't correspond to 2k's...
How do you see the new updates for that player?
Hmmm...You don't...LOL

This turns our Downloaded NBA 2k Mods Folder over time into a NIGHTMARE with sometimes 3 or more different versions of the same Player etc...
Personally, I had to do a RESET and was pleasantly surprised to find CF's and Portraits I didn't know I even had. :applaud:

Do you know how many Mods with CF's and Portraits I downloaded that didn't include a CF ID list? (N)
What if I don't have or know how to use the Tools to quickly view the contents of .IFF Files? :wall:

I could have done soooo much more to these Rosters but I have deleted some of the Files because I don't want to waste any more time going through them :crazyeyes:
It takes a lot of time to go through HUNDREDS of Files and compare them even with the great Tools we have at our disposal. If you know how to use them :doh:

Remember, all that I have mentioned was just looking at them and sometimes comparing multiple files to find the best one...
I won't mention the work required to put out a Final Product that doesn't CRASH and is not just a bunch of Players thrown onto a Roster with no fixes done.

I remember downloading Rosters and having to do soooo many fixes that the next Roster Update would come out b4 I could finish fixing the last one...and I would have to do it ALL OVER AGAIN. That is why I started making my own Rosters rather than begging Modders to update stuff!

We are ALL aware of what HARD WORK is...and I appreciate all the Creators who allow me to modify and improve the NBA2k20 Gaming Experience.

I also think this Mega Release assists Modders with the following:

1. What Cyberfaces, Portraits etc...are missing or that could be updated or created for the 2020-2021 Season.

2. It may also reveal you already have created the CF or Portrait but for some reason it wasn't shared or is lost in a previous Mega Pack that was released...
So now, you can redistribute it in a single download or however you wish.

My point to this post is...
I don't need to share the UAR Rosters...it's a choice I make to hopefully let others enjoy our work!
The Rosters actually SHOWCASE the hard work of ALL the Creators / Modders.
Nobody cares about a great Mod, CF or Portrait if it isn't on a good Roster...

Let's work together to make the GAME we ALL PLAY better...

There is plenty of NEW work to be done, improvements, enhancements, DOWNLOADS, AD REVENUE and TRAFFIC to be had...if that is what you are into... :pirate:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Postby smatz151 on Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:18 am

Glad to see that these great modders are able to collaborate and share their hard work together. We need more collaborative mods to get the best from this game! We also need more of an all inclusive mod to get the best experience and so we dont have to go searching around these forums to find what we're looking for. Thanks again to everyone who contributed to this mod.
smatz151

Postby smatz151 on Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:27 am

Does anyone know if a 2020-21 schedule can be added to NBA 2K20?
smatz151

Postby Darth-Skinett on Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:29 am

smatz151 wrote:Glad to see that these great modders are able to collaborate and share their hard work together. We need more collaborative mods to get the best from this game! We also need more of an all inclusive mod to get the best experience and so we dont have to go searching around these forums to find what we're looking for. Thanks again to everyone who contributed to this mod.

@smatz151

I agree Bro!
It really takes a lot of time to do it right.

1st of all...
I made a mistake... :turrible:
When the UAR Rosters were crashing just before the release...I got a bit stressed and didn't handle this Project right in the end.

It may take a bit more time and require more work on MY side...along with more individual downloads just to make everyone happy.
Modders have other BIG PROJECTS they are working on besides UAR Rosters.
All bullshit aside...they may want you to use their own modded Roster...

Personally...I don't care what Roster people choose to use.
The point is you have a CHOICE.

Everyone isn't going to like me or UAR Rosters...so in my mind there is enough LOVE to go around. :pirate:

I don't mess with Euroleague, Legends etc...Just the current NBA.
So I cannot satisfy that Market.

What we are planning to do moving forward is...

Provide links directly to the Creator
I don't want anyone to feel disrespected in any way so unless I get permission I will provide a link to each individual file I use moving forward.

What ya Rockin?
I will start posting what I'm using in my WAIGUA Folder and what files I am removing.
There are a few Portraits I want to remove and add so I will let you guys decide on "What you are Rockin" LOL!!!

Check This!!
Everyone, especially Modders...Please post any recommendation for CF's or Pics you think should be added that I am missing.
I will make sure links to your downloads and credits will be provided with the UAR Community Rosters.

We will see how it goes...I will speak to some more Modders to see how they feel or please post a comment here so we can talk.
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Postby Darth-Skinett on Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:36 am

smatz151 wrote:Does anyone know if a 2020-21 schedule can be added to NBA 2K20?

I know in older versions of NBA 2k there was a process of exporting and re-importing but I don't remember the specifics.

Sticky-Fingers
Shuajota
D4Three
Ksmiz
Looyh

These are all Creators in our Community that might be better equipped to answer that question or can point you in the right direction.
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Postby Darth-Skinett on Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:47 am

What I'm Rockin!!!

I got tired of the old OKC Court so I'm using DEN2k's City Mod

Download Here http://www.shuajota.com/2020/11/nba-2k21-oklahoma-city-thunder-20-21.html
Last edited by Darth-Skinett on Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Postby Darth-Skinett on Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:52 am

What I'm Rockin!!

I didn't have a CF associated to Gabe Vincent (CF ID = 7928) in the UAR Rosters so I grabbed this one from Shuajota

Download Here: https://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=12213
Last edited by Darth-Skinett on Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Postby Darth-Skinett on Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:05 am

Removed from my WAIGUA

The following Portraits were removed until new Mods come out...I'm using the 2k Default Portrait.
Those are the files that start with "chr_rxxxx_a1"

Bobby Portis (4454)
Michael Kid Gilchrist (2455)

Tyler Johnson (4219)
I thought he had a Brooklyn Nets Portrait...If anyone has it please provide me with the link. I might of deleted an old Mega Pack that had it.

Dejounte Murray (7222)
Last edited by Darth-Skinett on Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Postby Darth-Skinett on Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:12 am

What I'm Rockin!!

Twist's Dornas
Download here: https://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=11854

UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Postby Darth-Skinett on Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:36 am

UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Postby Darth-Skinett on Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:50 am

Has anybody made these NYK Jerseys yet?
Home and Away?

I currently have this version as my Default Home and Away

UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett

Postby Darth-Skinett on Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:32 am

Obi Toppin Portrait Update

You will need to change the Portrait ID# of the downloaded files
UAR Portrait ID# 10029

Download Here https://www.shuajota.com/p/nba-2k21-obi-toppin-knicks-portrait.html

Last edited by Darth-Skinett on Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
Darth-Skinett