Imported Draft Class (Help)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Imported Draft Class (Help)

Postby gravesmain on Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:51 am

Are any of you guys experiencing stats in myleague being messed up once you import a custom draft class? Do you guys know a fix for this? This is really annoying especially for a stat head like me.
gravesmain

Re: Imported Draft Class (Help)

Postby TTBN on Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:01 pm

Corrupted draft class is the problem. You have to redownload a clean draft class to fix it. unfortunatly, you have to restart myleague if you want clean stats
TTBN

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:54 pm

It's not a problem with the corrupted draft class, this used to happen to me as well, no matter the draft class i used. I figured that the draft class messes up the stats whenever you import it, so what i started doing was import the draft class during playoffs, so it messes up the playoff stats. I find this to be a much better option since you can't see the playoff stats in later seasons anyways and the regular season stats stay the same.
PettyPaulPierce

Postby gravesmain on Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:54 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:It's not a problem with the corrupted draft class, this used to happen to me as well, no matter the draft class i used. I figured that the draft class messes up the stats whenever you import it, so what i started doing was import the draft class during playoffs, so it messes up the playoff stats. I find this to be a much better option since you can't see the playoff stats in later seasons anyways and the regular season stats stay the same.

thanks for that workaround (Y)
gravesmain

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding