Official espn 3d logo files from nba live 16

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Official espn 3d logo files from nba live 16

Postby Karinge on Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:14 pm

I was able to extract these files from nba live 16, the teamlogosespn.big and teamlogos3d.big. Now these are .texture files and there are 280 of them, each around 260-300 kb, so they might be seperate sections of the logo idk. But if any of you are able to convert these .texture files into png or dds and open it in photoshop, lmk. After that i'll grab the logos and every other file like font, breakboard textures, every texture imaginable from nba live 19. link: removed before I get sued by espn lmaoooo
Last edited by Karinge on Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ <3
User avatar
Karinge
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Official espn 3d logo files from nba live 16

Postby bongo88 on Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:41 pm

those are interesting.

looks like standard .gnf ps4 texture file

Image

i've never dealt with the file type

here's a post

https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?t=18188
https://imgur.com/a/422sHTr

not sure what gnf tools are available on the internet.
might send it off to looyh to see what he could do
bongo88
 
Posts: 523
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:30 am

Re: Official espn 3d logo files from nba live 16

Postby Karinge on Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:42 pm

bongo88 wrote:those are interesting.

looks like standard .gnf ps4 texture file

[ Image ]

i've never dealt with the file type

here's a post

https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?t=18188
https://imgur.com/a/422sHTr
might send it off to looyh to see what he could do

Nvm got it to work in neosis, wow this is actually crazy
~ <3
User avatar
Karinge
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Official espn 3d logo files from nba live 16

Postby bongo88 on Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:45 pm

gfd studio 0.4.8
https://github.com/TGEnigma/GFD-Studio/releases/

Image

edit: haha, you are too quick, lol :)

anyways, just rename 7.texture to 7.gnf ... see what you can do with gnf stuff

good stuff

edit 2: gfd stuido can export it... whatever is easiest method

Image
bongo88
 
Posts: 523
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:30 am

Re: Official espn 3d logo files from nba live 16

Postby Karinge on Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:50 pm

bongo88 wrote:gfd studio 0.4.8
https://github.com/TGEnigma/GFD-Studio/releases/

[ Image ]

edit: haha, you are too quick, lol :)

anyways, just rename 7.texture to 7.gnf ... see what you can do with gnf stuff

good stuff

edit 2: gfd stuido can export it... whatever is easiest method

[ Image ]

Yeah, once nba live 19s pkg gets released every current texture will be available for modding, I can get live 18s rn
~ <3
User avatar
Karinge
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Official espn 3d logo files from nba live 16

Postby bongo88 on Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:51 pm

GPPatrol wrote:Yeah, once nba live 19s pkg gets released every current texture will be available for modding, I can get live 18s rn


that's cool.

edited my other post, but that gfd studio can export. whatever is easiest method.
bongo88
 
Posts: 523
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:30 am

Re: Official espn 3d logo files from nba live 16

Postby Karinge on Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:54 pm

bongo88 wrote:
GPPatrol wrote:Yeah, once nba live 19s pkg gets released every current texture will be available for modding, I can get live 18s rn


that's cool.

edited my other post, but that gfd studio can export. whatever is easiest method.

Yeah easiest for me is with neosis and exporting them all into png
~ <3
User avatar
Karinge
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Official espn 3d logo files from nba live 16

Postby DEIBYS on Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:36 am

GPPatrol wrote:
bongo88 wrote:
GPPatrol wrote:Yeah, once nba live 19s pkg gets released every current texture will be available for modding, I can get live 18s rn


that's cool.

edited my other post, but that gfd studio can export. whatever is easiest method.

Yeah easiest for me is with neosis and exporting them all into png


a question can you only extract files from the nba live? Can't get texture or 2k14 nba file on consoles?
You like what you see? donate a cup of coffee,to continue uploading mods (Y) :arrow: https://paypal.me/DONATEDEIBYS2KMODS
PC;I5 3470,8G RAM,RX480 :!:
User avatar
DEIBYS
 
Posts: 678
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:42 am

Re: Official espn 3d logo files from nba live 16

Postby Karinge on Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:37 am

DEIBYS wrote:
GPPatrol wrote:
bongo88 wrote:
GPPatrol wrote:Yeah, once nba live 19s pkg gets released every current texture will be available for modding, I can get live 18s rn


that's cool.

edited my other post, but that gfd studio can export. whatever is easiest method.

Yeah easiest for me is with neosis and exporting them all into png


a question can you only extract files from the nba live? Can't get texture or 2k14 nba file on consoles?

Oh I can try that too
~ <3
User avatar
Karinge
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Official espn 3d logo files from nba live 16

Postby DEIBYS on Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:02 am

GPPatrol wrote:
DEIBYS wrote:
GPPatrol wrote:
bongo88 wrote:
GPPatrol wrote:Yeah, once nba live 19s pkg gets released every current texture will be available for modding, I can get live 18s rn


that's cool.

edited my other post, but that gfd studio can export. whatever is easiest method.

Yeah easiest for me is with neosis and exporting them all into png


a question can you only extract files from the nba live? Can't get texture or 2k14 nba file on consoles?

Oh I can try that too


:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: :applaud:
I hope you can extract brother files, I would like to see the configuration of several lighting files, if you can extract notify men (Y)
You like what you see? donate a cup of coffee,to continue uploading mods (Y) :arrow: https://paypal.me/DONATEDEIBYS2KMODS
PC;I5 3470,8G RAM,RX480 :!:
User avatar
DEIBYS
 
Posts: 678
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:42 am

Re: Official espn 3d logo files from nba live 16

Postby Karinge on Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:38 am

DEIBYS wrote:
GPPatrol wrote:
DEIBYS wrote:
GPPatrol wrote:
bongo88 wrote:
GPPatrol wrote:Yeah, once nba live 19s pkg gets released every current texture will be available for modding, I can get live 18s rn


that's cool.

edited my other post, but that gfd studio can export. whatever is easiest method.

Yeah easiest for me is with neosis and exporting them all into png


a question can you only extract files from the nba live? Can't get texture or 2k14 nba file on consoles?

Oh I can try that too


:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: :applaud:
I hope you can extract brother files, I would like to see the configuration of several lighting files, if you can extract notify men (Y)

Yeah I’m gonna download nba live 18 and 2k14 ps4 over the day and check it out at night, if it’s the same as 2k15-20 with the 2A file things then maybe I can use 2k explorer on it but we’ll see
~ <3
User avatar
Karinge
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Official espn 3d logo files from nba live 16

Postby RayRay_953 on Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:21 am

With the news of Live 16's servers shutting down in August, is it possible to get the classic team logos found in LUT 16? EA digitally enhanced the retro logos (especially for teams before the 80's), and almost all of the old logos for the defunct teams are in very poor quality online.
User avatar
RayRay_953
 
Posts: 813
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 5:11 am

Re: Official espn 3d logo files from nba live 16

Postby Karinge on Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:42 am

RayRay_953 wrote:With the news of Live 16's servers shutting down in August, is it possible to get the classic team logos found in LUT 16? EA digitally enhanced the retro logos (especially for teams before the 80's), and almost all of the old logos for the defunct teams are in very poor quality online.

Yeah I think I found some In the files
~ <3
User avatar
Karinge
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Official espn 3d logo files from nba live 16

Postby Karinge on Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:59 am

It also looks like nba live 18 and above are encrypted or something because the .big files of almost everything can not be exported at all. And the gnf files are probably also encrypted and can’t be viewed nor converted to anything else. If anyone is able to find a way to get into the “encrypted” big files then be able to view the gnf files, we’ll be good.
~ <3
User avatar
Karinge
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Official espn 3d logo files from nba live 16

Postby DEIBYS on Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:55 pm

GPPatrol wrote:It also looks like nba live 18 and above are encrypted or something because the .big files of almost everything can not be exported at all. And the gnf files are probably also encrypted and can’t be viewed nor converted to anything else. If anyone is able to find a way to get into the “encrypted” big files then be able to view the gnf files, we’ll be good.


hello brother what news do you have from 2k14
You like what you see? donate a cup of coffee,to continue uploading mods (Y) :arrow: https://paypal.me/DONATEDEIBYS2KMODS
PC;I5 3470,8G RAM,RX480 :!:
User avatar
DEIBYS
 
Posts: 678
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:42 am

Re: Official espn 3d logo files from nba live 16

Postby Karinge on Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:25 pm

DEIBYS wrote:
GPPatrol wrote:It also looks like nba live 18 and above are encrypted or something because the .big files of almost everything can not be exported at all. And the gnf files are probably also encrypted and can’t be viewed nor converted to anything else. If anyone is able to find a way to get into the “encrypted” big files then be able to view the gnf files, we’ll be good.


hello brother what news do you have from 2k14

I’m still downloading the pkg, the only site with the PS4 version downloads it at 300kb/s
~ <3
User avatar
Karinge
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Official espn 3d logo files from nba live 16

Postby DEIBYS on Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:10 pm

GPPatrol wrote:
DEIBYS wrote:
GPPatrol wrote:It also looks like nba live 18 and above are encrypted or something because the .big files of almost everything can not be exported at all. And the gnf files are probably also encrypted and can’t be viewed nor converted to anything else. If anyone is able to find a way to get into the “encrypted” big files then be able to view the gnf files, we’ll be good.


hello brother what news do you have from 2k14

I’m still downloading the pkg, the only site with the PS4 version downloads it at 300kb/s
:shock: :cheeky:
You like what you see? donate a cup of coffee,to continue uploading mods (Y) :arrow: https://paypal.me/DONATEDEIBYS2KMODS
PC;I5 3470,8G RAM,RX480 :!:
User avatar
DEIBYS
 
Posts: 678
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:42 am

Re: Official espn 3d logo files from nba live 16

Postby Karinge on Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:37 pm

GPPatrol wrote:It also looks like nba live 18 and above are encrypted or something because the .big files of almost everything can not be exported at all. And the gnf files are probably also encrypted and can’t be viewed nor converted to anything else. If anyone is able to find a way to get into the “encrypted” big files then be able to view the gnf files, we’ll be good.

Nvm I think the export just screwed up and moved a lot of hex into the wrong locations and the files got screwed up. I’ll figure this out
~ <3
User avatar
Karinge
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Official espn 3d logo files from nba live 16

Postby Andrew on Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:22 pm

RayRay_953 wrote:With the news of Live 16's servers shutting down in August, is it possible to get the classic team logos found in LUT 16? EA digitally enhanced the retro logos (especially for teams before the 80's), and almost all of the old logos for the defunct teams are in very poor quality online.


Good thinking, it'd definitely be good to have those resources.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Image
Contact: Email | Twitter
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube


Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Image
Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
User avatar
Andrew
The One Admin
Administrator
 
Posts: 110016
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:51 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Official espn 3d logo files from nba live 16

Postby Karinge on Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:25 pm

Yup there we go, but that was incredibly tedious I’d rather wait for a fixed export script
Last edited by Karinge on Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ <3
User avatar
Karinge
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Official espn 3d logo files from nba live 16

Postby Karinge on Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:16 pm

DEIBYS wrote:
GPPatrol wrote:
DEIBYS wrote:
GPPatrol wrote:It also looks like nba live 18 and above are encrypted or something because the .big files of almost everything can not be exported at all. And the gnf files are probably also encrypted and can’t be viewed nor converted to anything else. If anyone is able to find a way to get into the “encrypted” big files then be able to view the gnf files, we’ll be good.


hello brother what news do you have from 2k14

I’m still downloading the pkg, the only site with the PS4 version downloads it at 300kb/s
:shock: :cheeky:

I was 20 hours into the download at 30/37 gb and restarted my pc forgetting I had the Download still happening, there was about another 10 hours in the download so I’m probably not gonna try again anytime soon because that pissed me off, I’ll try some other time
~ <3
User avatar
Karinge
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Official espn 3d logo files from nba live 16

Postby DEIBYS on Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:33 am

GPPatrol wrote:
DEIBYS wrote:
GPPatrol wrote:
DEIBYS wrote:
GPPatrol wrote:It also looks like nba live 18 and above are encrypted or something because the .big files of almost everything can not be exported at all. And the gnf files are probably also encrypted and can’t be viewed nor converted to anything else. If anyone is able to find a way to get into the “encrypted” big files then be able to view the gnf files, we’ll be good.


hello brother what news do you have from 2k14

I’m still downloading the pkg, the only site with the PS4 version downloads it at 300kb/s
:shock: :cheeky:

I was 20 hours into the download at 30/37 gb and restarted my pc forgetting I had the Download still happening, there was about another 10 hours in the download so I’m probably not gonna try again anytime soon because that pissed me off, I’ll try some other time

aaa ok brother, are you downloading the games from where? and with which explorer are you unzipping it to see if I try I am interested in knowing those lighting files
You like what you see? donate a cup of coffee,to continue uploading mods (Y) :arrow: https://paypal.me/DONATEDEIBYS2KMODS
PC;I5 3470,8G RAM,RX480 :!:
User avatar
DEIBYS
 
Posts: 678
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:42 am


Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dru721, Karinge, play297 and 56 guests