The Bubble Mod 3.0.6 (Added Utah Jazz)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 2020 Playoffs Mod (1.0.4 - Bubble Stadium Is Up!)

Postby Breds01 on Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:38 pm

MrArni wrote:
natkra90 wrote:Here's a comparison for the backboards. You're saying I should brighten the squares? Right now they're set to 90% white. I can put it at 100% or maybe something in between.
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

That's right, make it brighter! (Y)


You have so many problems in your life dude. Just fuck off man. You just good at requesting. (N)
Breds01
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:35 am

Re: 2020 Playoffs Mod (1.0.4 - Bubble Stadium Is Up!)

Postby MrArni on Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:46 pm

Breds01 wrote:You have so many problems in your life dude. Just fuck off man. You just good at requesting. (N)

Go outside and smell the fresh air, kiddy. You showed your proficiency for all the community. I hope admins will pay attention to this. Good luck.
MrArni
 
Posts: 422
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:38 am

Re: 2020 Playoffs Mod (1.0.4 - Bubble Stadium Is Up!)

Postby Breds01 on Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:47 pm

MrArni wrote:
Breds01 wrote:You have so many problems in your life dude. Just fuck off man. You just good at requesting. (N)

Go outside and smell the fresh air, kiddy. You showed your proficiency for all the community. I hope admins will pay attention to this. Good luck.

Goodluck to you too. Why don't you make your own :D :lol: :lol:
Breds01
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:35 am

Re: 2020 Bubble Playoffs Mod (1.0.5 - Baskets Updated/Lower Quality Option)

Postby monja on Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:50 pm

Really excellent work natkra90! I love everything you've been doing man and it shows how much the community appreciates your work! Keep it up my man! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
User avatar
monja
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:20 pm

Re: 2020 Bubble Playoffs Mod (1.0.5 - Baskets Updated/Lower Quality Option)

Postby Jendrix29 on Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:39 pm

Hi! Can i ask for some help? Tried installing the new bubble mod, but my court appears like this.

Image

nba.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jendrix29
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:37 pm

Re: 2020 Bubble Playoffs Mod (1.0.5 - Baskets Updated/Lower Quality Option)

Postby DEIBYS2KMOD on Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:24 am

I have a suggestion, or an idea, you already tell me that you use the resources of the same court, I explain you cannot grab these panels to place them on the LED screens, since these panels are dynamic :cheeky:

Image
Image

working on bubble lighting


Image
Image

is it possible to make this edit place this shadow in the area of ​​the board? :cheeky:
Image
Image
Image

or you can make still images on the led panels of the local team, on the floor panels advertising of the local team :cheeky:
Image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DEIBYS2KMOD on Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/DEIBYS2KMOD
if you want support me : https://paypal.me/DONATEDEIBYS2KMODS

PC;I5 3470,8G RAM,RX480 :!:
User avatar
DEIBYS2KMOD
 
Posts: 742
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:42 am

Re: 2020 Playoffs Mod (1.0.4 - Bubble Stadium Is Up!)

Postby DEIBYS2KMOD on Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:48 am

natkra90 wrote:
MrArni wrote:
natkra90 wrote:Just released a lower quality version of the stadium with the new update. See if that solves your issue.

Baskets are good now as well thanks to zondac12.

Yeah, that solved this issue. Thanks man.
P.S. You added other stanchion but backboard colors remains the same. There should be white frame around the glass.

Good to hear that resolved the framerate issue.

Here's a comparison for the backboards. You're saying I should brighten the squares? Right now they're set to 90% white. I can put it at 100% or maybe something in between.
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


realistic basket color enhancements
Image
Image

details solved
Image


just download and place in the file "s Whole New Game" thanks to martoluthor for the help

download/file.php?mode=view&id=22388
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/DEIBYS2KMOD
if you want support me : https://paypal.me/DONATEDEIBYS2KMODS

PC;I5 3470,8G RAM,RX480 :!:
User avatar
DEIBYS2KMOD
 
Posts: 742
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:42 am

Re: 2020 Bubble Playoffs Mod (1.0.5 - Baskets Updated/Lower Quality Option)

Postby martoluthor on Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:35 am

i need some help here...
Image
Image
User avatar
martoluthor
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:05 am
Location: Argentina

Re: 2020 Bubble Playoffs Mod (1.0.5 - Baskets Updated/Lower Quality Option)

Postby GoatGod on Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:11 am

Jendrix29 wrote:Hi! Can i ask for some help? Tried installing the new bubble mod, but my court appears like this.

[ Image ]

nba.png





yes, i had the same thing happen to me at first.

i had to take out all other court and realism mods i had in. make sure you got everything because they will conflict each other like this.
User avatar
GoatGod
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:44 am

Re: 2020 Bubble Playoffs Mod (1.0.5 - Baskets Updated/Lower Quality Option)

Postby Jendrix29 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:13 am

GoatGod wrote:
Jendrix29 wrote:Hi! Can i ask for some help? Tried installing the new bubble mod, but my court appears like this.

[ Image ]

nba.png





yes, i had the same thing happen to me at first.

i had to take out all other court and realism mods i had in. make sure you got everything because they will conflict each other like this.


Hi! I removed all the files that are Modded and Realism files in my folder, still, this happens. I don't know what to do anymore.. Any other ideas? I would really appreciate it. thank you!
Jendrix29
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:37 pm

Re: 2020 Bubble Playoffs Mod (1.0.5 - Baskets Updated/Lower Quality Option)

Postby DEIBYS2KMOD on Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:17 am

martoluthor wrote:i need some help here...
[ Image ]

I am looking for the dds, when I have it I send it to you to change the color to black I think it is the best

Image
Image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/DEIBYS2KMOD
if you want support me : https://paypal.me/DONATEDEIBYS2KMODS

PC;I5 3470,8G RAM,RX480 :!:
User avatar
DEIBYS2KMOD
 
Posts: 742
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:42 am

Re: 2020 Bubble Playoffs Mod (1.0.5 - Baskets Updated/Lower Quality Option)

Postby InFaMouS ny on Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:54 am

martoluthor wrote:i need some help here...
[ Image ]


you have to edit his court_season.dds file in his floor.iff that he includes. if you put your own floor.iff with the bubble arena, you will have that glitched effect.
User avatar
InFaMouS ny
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:05 pm

Re: 2020 Bubble Playoffs Mod (1.0.5 - Baskets Updated/Lower Quality Option)

Postby natkra90 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:57 am

Jendrix29 wrote:Hi! Can i ask for some help? Tried installing the new bubble mod, but my court appears like this.

[ Image ]

nba.png

That means there's a file missing within the the stadium .iff. I would try copying it over again from the download.
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:10 am

Re: 2020 Bubble Playoffs Mod (1.0.5 - Baskets Updated/Lower Quality Option)

Postby natkra90 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:10 am

DEIBYS wrote:
I have a suggestion, or an idea, you already tell me that you use the resources of the same court, I explain you cannot grab these panels to place them on the LED screens, since these panels are dynamic :cheeky:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

working on bubble lighting


[ Image ]
[ Image ]

is it possible to make this edit place this shadow in the area of ​​the board? :cheeky:
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

or you can make still images on the led panels of the local team, on the floor panels advertising of the local team :cheeky:
[ Image ]

Yeah, would like to utilize a scoreabord, but the game is not friendly to that. The scoreboards actually disappear when you point the camera in a different directions, so if I moved them down to the location they would need to be at, they would effectively become invisible. Also, it's part of the arena.scne file which means I would have to remodel the entire stadium. Don't know I'm up for that.

The dornas, on the other hand are part of items.SCNE which means I can take from another stadium like we did with the basket (came from 76ers). Plus, I'll be able to change the aspect ratio without stretching the image incorrectly as long as the dds is scaled the same way since most of the panels use different textures.
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:10 am

Re: 2020 Playoffs Mod (1.0.4 - Bubble Stadium Is Up!)

Postby natkra90 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:13 am

DEIBYS wrote:
natkra90 wrote:
MrArni wrote:
natkra90 wrote:Just released a lower quality version of the stadium with the new update. See if that solves your issue.

Baskets are good now as well thanks to zondac12.

Yeah, that solved this issue. Thanks man.
P.S. You added other stanchion but backboard colors remains the same. There should be white frame around the glass.

Good to hear that resolved the framerate issue.

Here's a comparison for the backboards. You're saying I should brighten the squares? Right now they're set to 90% white. I can put it at 100% or maybe something in between.
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


realistic basket color enhancements
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

details solved
[ Image ]


just download and place in the file "s Whole New Game" thanks to martoluthor for the help

download/file.php?mode=view&id=22388

Thanks for the color enhancement, I'm going to import your changes into the high quality texture and put it out there with the next update.
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:10 am

Re: 2020 Bubble Playoffs Mod (1.0.5 - Baskets Updated/Lower Quality Option)

Postby Jendrix29 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:29 am

natkra90 wrote:
Jendrix29 wrote:Hi! Can i ask for some help? Tried installing the new bubble mod, but my court appears like this.

[ Image ]

nba.png

That means there's a file missing within the the stadium .iff. I would try copying it over again from the download.


Good day sir!

Tried this one too. LOL. Did everything I can and copied it all over again, but still, same thing happens. I don't know what's wrong with my game. I'll try to re-download the game as a last resort. sad
Jendrix29
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:37 pm

Re: 2020 Bubble Playoffs Mod (1.0.5 - Baskets Updated/Lower Quality Option)

Postby natkra90 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:37 am

martoluthor wrote:i need some help here...
[ Image ]

Image
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:10 am

Re: 2020 Bubble Playoffs Mod (1.0.5 - Baskets Updated/Lower Quality Option)

Postby natkra90 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:57 am

Jendrix29 wrote:
natkra90 wrote:
Jendrix29 wrote:Hi! Can i ask for some help? Tried installing the new bubble mod, but my court appears like this.

[ Image ]

nba.png

That means there's a file missing within the the stadium .iff. I would try copying it over again from the download.


Good day sir!

Tried this one too. LOL. Did everything I can and copied it all over again, but still, same thing happens. I don't know what's wrong with my game. I'll try to re-download the game as a last resort. sad

Did you try the low quality version? That's really odd. Also, just curious, what version of windows are you running. Wondering if it may be a compression method that's being used.
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:10 am

Re: 2020 Bubble Playoffs Mod (1.0.5 - Baskets Updated/Lower Quality Option)

Postby yeltrah123 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:59 am

Are all of the stuff we had to do by placing files in .if have to be done or is it already done in v1.0.5 latest version?
User avatar
yeltrah123
 
Posts: 285
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:55 pm

Re: 2020 Bubble Playoffs Mod (1.0.5 - Baskets Updated/Lower Quality Option)

Postby Jendrix29 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:20 pm

natkra90 wrote:
Jendrix29 wrote:
natkra90 wrote:
Jendrix29 wrote:Hi! Can i ask for some help? Tried installing the new bubble mod, but my court appears like this.

[ Image ]

nba.png

That means there's a file missing within the the stadium .iff. I would try copying it over again from the download.


Good day sir!

Tried this one too. LOL. Did everything I can and copied it all over again, but still, same thing happens. I don't know what's wrong with my game. I'll try to re-download the game as a last resort. sad

Did you try the low quality version? That's really odd. Also, just curious, what version of windows are you running. Wondering if it may be a compression method that's being used.


Tried both high quality and low quality. Both are the same. I don't know what's causing it.

I'm running on Windows 10 Pro. Hope this gets resolved. I admire your work. Thank you!
Jendrix29
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:37 pm

Re: 2020 Bubble Playoffs Mod (1.0.5 - Baskets Updated/Lower Quality Option)

Postby martoluthor on Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:30 pm

i was refering to the light brown carpet! thank you....
Image
User avatar
martoluthor
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:05 am
Location: Argentina

Re: 2020 Bubble Playoffs Mod (1.0.5 - Baskets Updated/Lower Quality Option)

Postby yeltrah123 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:37 pm

Jendrix29 wrote:
natkra90 wrote:
Jendrix29 wrote:
natkra90 wrote:
Jendrix29 wrote:Hi! Can i ask for some help? Tried installing the new bubble mod, but my court appears like this.

[ Image ]

nba.png

That means there's a file missing within the the stadium .iff. I would try copying it over again from the download.


Good day sir!

Tried this one too. LOL. Did everything I can and copied it all over again, but still, same thing happens. I don't know what's wrong with my game. I'll try to re-download the game as a last resort. sad

Did you try the low quality version? That's really odd. Also, just curious, what version of windows are you running. Wondering if it may be a compression method that's being used.


Tried both high quality and low quality. Both are the same. I don't know what's causing it.

I'm running on Windows 10 Pro. Hope this gets resolved. I admire your work. Thank you!

what issue are you facing?
User avatar
yeltrah123
 
Posts: 285
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:55 pm

Re: 2020 Bubble Playoffs Mod (1.0.5 - Baskets Updated/Lower Quality Option)

Postby martoluthor on Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:39 pm

InFaMouS ny wrote:
martoluthor wrote:i need some help here...
[ Image ]


you have to edit his court_season.dds file in his floor.iff that he includes. if you put your own floor.iff with the bubble arena, you will have that glitched effect.


thank you!
Image
User avatar
martoluthor
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:05 am
Location: Argentina

Re: 2020 Bubble Playoffs Mod (1.0.5 - Baskets Updated/Lower Quality Option)

Postby GoatGod on Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:09 pm

Jendrix29 wrote:
natkra90 wrote:
Jendrix29 wrote:
natkra90 wrote:
Jendrix29 wrote:Hi! Can i ask for some help? Tried installing the new bubble mod, but my court appears like this.

[ Image ]

nba.png

That means there's a file missing within the the stadium .iff. I would try copying it over again from the download.


Good day sir!

Tried this one too. LOL. Did everything I can and copied it all over again, but still, same thing happens. I don't know what's wrong with my game. I'll try to re-download the game as a last resort. sad

Did you try the low quality version? That's really odd. Also, just curious, what version of windows are you running. Wondering if it may be a compression method that's being used.


Tried both high quality and low quality. Both are the same. I don't know what's causing it.

I'm running on Windows 10 Pro. Hope this gets resolved. I admire your work. Thank you!





make sure when you re-install the mod, you replace all files, even if you already have them, use the versions from the mod download. this may help.
User avatar
GoatGod
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:44 am

Re: 2020 Bubble Playoffs Mod (1.0.5 - Baskets Updated/Lower Quality Option)

Postby Jendrix29 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:22 pm

GoatGod wrote:
Jendrix29 wrote:
natkra90 wrote:
Jendrix29 wrote:
natkra90 wrote:
Jendrix29 wrote:Hi! Can i ask for some help? Tried installing the new bubble mod, but my court appears like this.

[ Image ]

nba.png

That means there's a file missing within the the stadium .iff. I would try copying it over again from the download.


Good day sir!

Tried this one too. LOL. Did everything I can and copied it all over again, but still, same thing happens. I don't know what's wrong with my game. I'll try to re-download the game as a last resort. sad

Did you try the low quality version? That's really odd. Also, just curious, what version of windows are you running. Wondering if it may be a compression method that's being used.


Tried both high quality and low quality. Both are the same. I don't know what's causing it.

I'm running on Windows 10 Pro. Hope this gets resolved. I admire your work. Thank you!





make sure when you re-install the mod, you replace all files, even if you already have them, use the versions from the mod download. this may help.


I did replace everything and downloaded the versions on the first page.. The high quality and low quality, same things happens. I'll try it again later.
Jendrix29
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:37 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DrazenPetrovic, Rusty14 and 7 guests