The Bubble Mod 3.0.5 (Added New Orleans Pelicans)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Should I remove the dornas across the court from the players? Two could go in the corners up top.

Poll runs till Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:57 am

Yes. Remove them and place two dornas in the corner.
15
36%
No. Leave it as is.
26
62%
Remove the two on the end, but leave the middle dorna.
1
2%
 
Total votes : 42

Re: The Bubble Mod 3.0.1b (Added Regular Season Mode)

Postby sora2k11 on Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:29 am

why is not working to me.. the court is all gray

Image

https://imgur.com/O86xckQ
sora2k11
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:49 am

Re: The Bubble Mod 3.0.1b (Added Regular Season Mode)

Postby HysanG on Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:39 am

What is ESPN Court.iff ?
HysanG
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:40 pm

Re: The Bubble Mod 3.0.1b (Added Regular Season Mode)

Postby HysanG on Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:43 am

Btw, the court side line is not thicken on 3.0.1b
HysanG
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:40 pm

Re: The Bubble Mod 3.0.1b (Added Regular Season Mode)

Postby deionr829 on Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:49 am

hey bro love the updated 3.0 question i found the bubble mod command prompt do i have to hit that every time i play the game or it get loaded up once and it stays there till it time to change?
deionr829
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:13 pm
Location: new york,ny

Re: 2020 Bubble Playoffs Mod (1.0.5 - Baskets Updated/Lower Quality Option)

Postby jhb420returns on Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:44 pm

natkra90 wrote:
Jendrix29 wrote:Hi guys!

Still having the same problem. I'm out of options! Does the MOD only works on cracked 2k20?

Tried downloading the MOD again, copied and pasted it on my NBA 2k20 folder, still this happens.

[ Image ]

nba.png

This mod is only supported for legal versions of the game. At this point, the game is only $10, so anyone who can afford a PC should be able to pay $10 to get a legit copy.

https://gocdkeys.com/en/buy-nba-2k20-pc-cd-key

Assuming you have a legal copy, I really don't know what else to tell you. You tried the Lower Quality download as well?
https://www.mediafire.com/file/0m70gump ... 29.7z/file



The Greyed out court question has been answered in a previous post please read before repeating the same question

Thanks natkra90 For the mod This is Excellent
Image
User avatar
jhb420returns
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:35 am

Re: The Bubble Mod 3.0.1b (Added Regular Season Mode)

Postby natkra90 on Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:23 pm

InFaMouS ny wrote:Dornas showing for me in game.

Bucks and Raptors - Puma
Celtics - Puma and Beats
Clippers - NBA logo, 2K, State Farm, Express

I went through every team again with a fine tooth comb. Hopefully, we should be good moving forward.
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: The Bubble Mod 3.0.1b (Added Regular Season Mode)

Postby natkra90 on Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:25 pm

deionr829 wrote:do i activate the bubble launcher or its automatic when u r in the season then playoffs?

By default it will be the season mod, but you can change it with the launcher. You only need to use the launcher when you want to change your mod.
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: The Bubble Mod 3.0.1b (Added Regular Season Mode)

Postby natkra90 on Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:26 pm

HysanG wrote:What is ESPN Court.iff ?

That's the old court from version 1 that has the ESPN Wide World of Sports graphics. That was used before we knew about the new court design.
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: The Bubble Mod 3.0.1b (Added Regular Season Mode)

Postby natkra90 on Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:31 pm

HysanG wrote:Btw, the court side line is not thicken on 3.0.1b

My bad. I'll get that fixed asap. Thanks for letting me know.
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: The Bubble Mod 3.0.2 (Added Regular Season Mode)

Postby InFaMouS ny on Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:37 pm

every team is good for me but the celtics, great job on these designs btw.
User avatar
InFaMouS ny
 
Posts: 377
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Re: 2020 Bubble Playoffs Mod (1.0.5 - Baskets Updated/Lower Quality Option)

Postby natkra90 on Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:39 pm

jhb420returns wrote:
natkra90 wrote:
Jendrix29 wrote:Hi guys!

Still having the same problem. I'm out of options! Does the MOD only works on cracked 2k20?

Tried downloading the MOD again, copied and pasted it on my NBA 2k20 folder, still this happens.

[ Image ]

nba.png

This mod is only supported for legal versions of the game. At this point, the game is only $10, so anyone who can afford a PC should be able to pay $10 to get a legit copy.

https://gocdkeys.com/en/buy-nba-2k20-pc-cd-key

Assuming you have a legal copy, I really don't know what else to tell you. You tried the Lower Quality download as well?
https://www.mediafire.com/file/0m70gump ... 29.7z/file



The Greyed out court question has been answered in a previous post please read before repeating the same question

Thanks natkra90 For the mod This is Excellent

(Y) Thanks man
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: The Bubble Mod 3.0.2 (Added Regular Season Mode)

Postby natkra90 on Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:47 pm

InFaMouS ny wrote:every team is good for me but the celtics, great job on these designs btw.

Yeah. I accidentally assigned the Clippers dornas to the Celtics. Looks like we're doing a 3.0.2c :lol:
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: The Bubble Mod 3.0.2c (Added Regular Season Mode)

Postby deionr829 on Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:05 pm

Hey Nate i see u added 3.02c i see there two version do i need to download 3.02c and the patch or just the patch a little confuse
deionr829
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:13 pm
Location: new york,ny

Re: The Bubble Mod 3.0.2c (Added Regular Season Mode)

Postby natkra90 on Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:15 pm

deionr829 wrote:Hey Nate i see u added 3.02c i see there two version do i need to download 3.02c and the patch or just the patch a little confuse

If you already have version 3, you can download the patch if you don't want to download all of it again. I'll clarify it more in the main post.
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: The Bubble Mod 3.0.2c (Added Regular Season Mode)

Postby GoatGod on Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:53 am

(Y) natkra90, excellent work man.
User avatar
GoatGod
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:44 am

Re: The Bubble Mod 3.0.2c (Added Regular Season Mode)

Postby natkra90 on Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:02 am

You could just use the regular launcher with a keyboard if it's giving you a hard time. You only need to select the mod you want one time. It will remember your selection.

Also, keep in mind I've only got 5 home teams done to this point.

Bucks, Celtics, Clippers, Lakers, and Raptors.

Everyone else will have the whole new game graphics.
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: The Bubble Mod 3.0.2c (Added Regular Season Mode)

Postby LionelCHE on Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:46 am

Great mod!
Anyway, will you add all the 30 team for this bubble mod?

Thanks :)
LionelCHE
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:11 pm

Re: The Bubble Mod 3.0.2c (Added Regular Season Mode)

Postby natkra90 on Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:17 am

LionelCHE wrote:Great mod!
Anyway, will you add all the 30 team for this bubble mod?

Thanks :)

I'm adding as much as time allows. Would like to do all 30 teams. Working on Nuggets now, I'll be releasing updates as I add each team.

Doing teams by order of best record.
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: The Bubble Mod 3.0.3 (Added Denver Nuggets)

Postby deionr829 on Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:09 am

wait i thought this was complete with how everything looks man. whats missing ? lol
deionr829
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:13 pm
Location: new york,ny

Re: The Bubble Mod 3.0.3 (Added Denver Nuggets)

Postby natkra90 on Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:13 am

deionr829 wrote:wait i thought this was complete with how everything looks man. whats missing ? lol

Missing graphics. Only six teams have their own wall/dorna graphics. Everyone else says Whole New Game and has playoff dornas.
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: The Bubble Mod 3.0.3 (Added Denver Nuggets)

Postby jcblas026 on Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:34 am

Bro why the big led wall dornas for clippers does have a bug it does work for me but it also includes the usual dornas for courts how do i fix that? Btw bro im not using any new launcher of your mods im just using my different format of my hook but same cs file (dornasfile) didnt rename a single one what format you have in hook notes thats what i copy
jcblas026
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:34 am

Re: The Bubble Mod 3.0.3 (Added Denver Nuggets)

Postby natkra90 on Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:56 am

jcblas026 wrote:Bro why the big led wall dornas for clippers does have a bug it does work for me but it also includes the usual dornas for courts how do i fix that? Btw bro im not using any new launcher of your mods im just using my different format of my hook but same cs file (dornasfile) didnt rename a single one what format you have in hook notes thats what i copy

Make sure you're updated at least to 3.0.2c.

Even if there's just one character missing from a line, it won't show. So I would back up your work, and try the original config to see if it works properly with no edits.

If it's still showing old dornas, please let me know exactly which ones, so I can try to correct it.

I went through a game again with no issues, but that doesn't mean that there's no problems with the config. I just have no way to see it if there is.
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: The Bubble Mod 3.0.3 (Added Denver Nuggets)

Postby jcblas026 on Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:29 am

natkra90 wrote:
jcblas026 wrote:Bro why the big led wall dornas for clippers does have a bug it does work for me but it also includes the usual dornas for courts how do i fix that? Btw bro im not using any new launcher of your mods im just using my different format of my hook but same cs file (dornasfile) didnt rename a single one what format you have in hook notes thats what i copy

Make sure you're updated at least to 3.0.2c.

Even if there's just one character missing from a line, it won't show. So I would back up your work, and try the original config to see if it works properly with no edits.

If it's still showing old dornas, please let me know exactly which ones, so I can try to correct it.

I went through a game again with no issues, but that doesn't mean that there's no problems with the config. I just have no way to see it if there is.

aight bro noted ill give it a try with 3.03 anyway thanks for this awesome work appreciate your work as always keepsafe!
jcblas026
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:34 am

Re: The Bubble Mod 3.0.3 (Added Denver Nuggets)

Postby daddy123 on Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:37 pm

This is really good work, especially the custom screens for each team. My only suggestion would be if someone can add face masks for the random ppl in the building, would be cool if possible
daddy123
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:28 pm

Re: The Bubble Mod 3.0.3 (Added Denver Nuggets)

Postby natkra90 on Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:57 pm

daddy123 wrote:This is really good work, especially the custom screens for each team. My only suggestion would be if someone can add face masks for the random ppl in the building, would be cool if possible

That would be cool. I think it's doable, but my top priority is getting wall and dorna graphics done. Will add this to the list of things to do though.

If anyone else is able and willing to do this, let me know. I'd be able to link the faces via the configs so they're only showing up for this mod.
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BigSentry, Google Adsense [Bot], janwick, JustinPSports, vincekobe and 23 guests