Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby Santicruyff on Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:08 am

ernel2014 wrote:Can anyone find a way to chang this color on the breakboard to black. I'm resizing and repositioning the previous breakboards and would greatly appreciate the help on this piece.

[ Image ]

I tried bro, but it was impossible, :wall: I hope someone can help you
Santicruyff
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:01 am

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby Santicruyff on Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:09 am

I think I found what I was looking for, but it will be impossible for me to edit because I am still starting to learn with Blender. :cry: :( I leave the file here in case someone is encouraged to do something, and we could have something different to the 2k logo in the tv broadcasts https://www.mediafire.com/file/ne905he3 ... o.iff/file

Image
Image
Image
Santicruyff
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:01 am

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby bongo88 on Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:47 am

Karinge wrote:
I found a way to convert the 2k18 score animation to 2k20s scorebug file. :/ I'm not gonna do this process for all my espn scoreboards that is too much work, but i'll put this here so you guys know its possible to not have the stupid fading animation lol

phpBB [video]


ooooh, i'm interested. please share a guide.
bongo88
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:30 am

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby TGsoGood on Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:52 am

Santicruyff wrote:I think I found what I was looking for, but it will be impossible for me to edit because I am still starting to learn with Blender. :cry: :( I leave the file here in case someone is encouraged to do something, and we could have something different to the 2k logo in the tv broadcasts https://www.mediafire.com/file/ne905he3 ... o.iff/file

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


couldn't you just replace it with a different file and name it 2Ksports_logo.iff?
Or you could use the hook to use a new logo.iff file.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5488
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby wdnmdqz on Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:15 pm

ernel2014 wrote:
wdnmdqz wrote:
ernel2014 wrote:
wdnmdqz wrote:
ernel2014 wrote:
wdnmdqz wrote:Maybe your next work can be this NBA TV[ Image ] (Y)

What year is that from?

It's from 19-20 season.

Need more references

Well i'll try to find some.

tHANKS wdnmdqz

here i found a game for the new NBA TV,but i can't find the whole game.I wonder whether you can find the whole game(76ers VS POR) with the NBA TV.
Image
User avatar
wdnmdqz
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:31 pm

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby Santicruyff on Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:52 pm

TGsoGood wrote:
Santicruyff wrote:I think I found what I was looking for, but it will be impossible for me to edit because I am still starting to learn with Blender. :cry: :( I leave the file here in case someone is encouraged to do something, and we could have something different to the 2k logo in the tv broadcasts https://www.mediafire.com/file/ne905he3 ... o.iff/file

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


couldn't you just replace it with a different file and name it 2Ksports_logo.iff?
Or you could use the hook to use a new logo.iff file.

Thank you very much for the advice sir :bowdown: :bowdown: :applaud: :applaud: ,when I followed his advice I discovered that this file did not affect the animation, so I kept looking and finally found the file responsible for said animation, it is the logo501.iff, here I leave the test I did to be able to verify that this was the file, now it is time for the creation and art work, but with the joy of having found it, I leave the logo file here in case someone also wants to do something and does not have to be extracting it from their game.https://www.mediafire.com/file/bovlvivk ... 1.iff/file
Image
Image
Santicruyff
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:01 am

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby therealgrimmie on Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:23 pm

Karinge wrote:
I found a way to convert the 2k18 score animation to 2k20s scorebug file. :/ I'm not gonna do this process for all my espn scoreboards that is too much work, but i'll put this here so you guys know its possible to not have the stupid fading animation lol

phpBB [video]


please share this ESPN scoreboard. Thanks :mrgreen:
"ALL IS VANITY"
User avatar
therealgrimmie
 
Posts: 664
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:48 pm

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby Karinge on Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:34 pm

therealgrimmie wrote:
Karinge wrote:
I found a way to convert the 2k18 score animation to 2k20s scorebug file. :/ I'm not gonna do this process for all my espn scoreboards that is too much work, but i'll put this here so you guys know its possible to not have the stupid fading animation lol

phpBB [video]


please share this ESPN scoreboard. Thanks :mrgreen:

I only made these as a concept, never meant for public release lol
~ <3
User avatar
Karinge
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby Santicruyff on Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:50 pm

Hi guys, here I bring you what I had told you, I have put each sports TV where the 2k logo was, and I even changed the logo that appears on David Aldridge's microphone, it was very small, but annoying hahaha, I changed it for the one with the nba logo for all broadcasts, in the rar is the appliance_microphonea_wireless.iff file, you just have to drag it to your waigua folder

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

For espn, I did one for the regular season, one for the playoffs, and one for the finals. Choose if you want the one that plays at each moment of the season.
Image Image Image

For Foxsports and Nbc, I made one for each only with their logo and also one with the logo and the name of where each local TV that belongs to each team broadcasts, choose the one you like the most
Image Image Image Image

This is the link with everything, I hope you like it and enjoy it http://www.mediafire.com/file/7xc3bbzdl ... e.rar/file
Santicruyff
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:01 am

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby wdnmdqz on Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:14 pm

Could anyone make a breakboard for ESPN,please? :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
User avatar
wdnmdqz
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:31 pm

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby Santicruyff on Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:06 pm

wdnmdqz wrote:Could anyone make a breakboard for ESPN,please? :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:


Karinge has it together with her espn megapack here viewtopic.php?f=258&t=108039
Santicruyff
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:01 am

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby Karinge on Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:24 pm

Santicruyff wrote:
wdnmdqz wrote:Could anyone make a breakboard for ESPN,please? :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:


Karinge has it together with her espn megapack here viewtopic.php?f=258&t=108039

yeah but it isn't the latest one :(, i'll eventually get to working on the current breakboard but i have college starting in a week
~ <3
User avatar
Karinge
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby BoBaker43 on Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:41 am

Santicruyff wrote:Hi guys, here I bring you what I had told you, I have put each sports TV where the 2k logo was, and I even changed the logo that appears on David Aldridge's microphone, it was very small, but annoying hahaha, I changed it for the one with the nba logo for all broadcasts, in the rar is the appliance_microphonea_wireless.iff file, you just have to drag it to your waigua folder

[ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ]

For espn, I did one for the regular season, one for the playoffs, and one for the finals. Choose if you want the one that plays at each moment of the season.
[ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ]

For Foxsports and Nbc, I made one for each only with their logo and also one with the logo and the name of where each local TV that belongs to each team broadcasts, choose the one you like the most
[ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ]

This is the link with everything, I hope you like it and enjoy it http://www.mediafire.com/file/7xc3bbzdl ... e.rar/file



you went all out, sir...great work!
BoBaker43
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:39 pm

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby ernel2014 on Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:29 am

Karinge wrote:
Santicruyff wrote:
wdnmdqz wrote:Could anyone make a breakboard for ESPN,please? :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:


Karinge has it together with her espn megapack here viewtopic.php?f=258&t=108039

yeah but it isn't the latest one :(, i'll eventually get to working on the current breakboard but i have college starting in a week


I made one but I'm still trying to figure out how to assign the home and away colors to the score text.
ernel2014
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:56 am

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby zondac12 on Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:55 am

Santicruyff wrote:Hi guys, here I bring you what I had told you, I have put each sports TV where the 2k logo was, and I even changed the logo that appears on David Aldridge's microphone, it was very small, but annoying hahaha, I changed it for the one with the nba logo for all broadcasts, in the rar is the appliance_microphonea_wireless.iff file, you just have to drag it to your waigua folder

[ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ]

For espn, I did one for the regular season, one for the playoffs, and one for the finals. Choose if you want the one that plays at each moment of the season.
[ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ]

For Foxsports and Nbc, I made one for each only with their logo and also one with the logo and the name of where each local TV that belongs to each team broadcasts, choose the one you like the most
[ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ]

This is the link with everything, I hope you like it and enjoy it http://www.mediafire.com/file/7xc3bbzdl ... e.rar/file


wow, great job again bro. :applaud:
User avatar
zondac12
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:46 am

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby TwisT on Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:26 am

Karinge wrote:
Santicruyff wrote:
wdnmdqz wrote:Could anyone make a breakboard for ESPN,please? :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:


Karinge has it together with her espn megapack here viewtopic.php?f=258&t=108039

yeah but it isn't the latest one :(, i'll eventually get to working on the current breakboard but i have college starting in a week

I created a texture for it if you want to use it, could save some time
viewtopic.php?f=258&t=110095
Image Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
User avatar
TwisT
 
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 am

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby BoBaker43 on Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:29 am

rtomb_03 wrote:Altitude Sports Network Studio..
Credit to TwisT for studio template (converted by bongo88)

[ Image ]

DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4edm3xxr ... T.iff/file


this one would not work for some reason using the hook tool. I even double-checked to make sure everything was spelled correctly and was the right file
BoBaker43
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:39 pm

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby rtomb_03 on Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:53 am

BoBaker43 wrote:
rtomb_03 wrote:Altitude Sports Network Studio..
Credit to TwisT for studio template (converted by bongo88)

[ Image ]

DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4edm3xxr ... T.iff/file


this one would not work for some reason using the hook tool. I even double-checked to make sure everything was spelled correctly and was the right file

you can rename the file, just make it short. it will work.
rtomb_03
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:02 am

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby BoBaker43 on Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:00 am

rtomb_03 wrote:
BoBaker43 wrote:
rtomb_03 wrote:Altitude Sports Network Studio..
Credit to TwisT for studio template (converted by bongo88)

[ Image ]

DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4edm3xxr ... T.iff/file


this one would not work for some reason using the hook tool. I even double-checked to make sure everything was spelled correctly and was the right file

you can rename the file, just make it short. it will work.


I don't think that is the problem, because all of the others work...but I will give it a shot!
BoBaker43
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:39 pm

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby jcblas026 on Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:20 pm

guys what's the purpose of this file, appliance_microphonea_wireless.iff? do i need to include this?
jcblas026
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:34 am

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby Santicruyff on Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:14 pm

jcblas026 wrote:guys what's the purpose of this file, appliance_microphonea_wireless.iff? do i need to include this?

That file changes the 2k logo on David Aldridge's microphone to the nba logo.

Before...

Image

After...

Image
Santicruyff
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:01 am

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby jcblas026 on Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:31 pm

Santicruyff wrote:
jcblas026 wrote:guys what's the purpose of this file, appliance_microphonea_wireless.iff? do i need to include this?

That file changes the 2k logo on David Aldridge's microphone to the nba logo.

Before...

[ Image ]

After...

[ Image ]

I didn't notice that my bad anyway thanks for the info bro!
jcblas026
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:34 am

Re: Scoreboards |TNT Breakboard Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum | AT&T |

Postby westham77 on Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:36 am

zondac12 wrote:
Crux2237 wrote:
ernel2014 wrote:NBC Breakboard Complete

[ Image ]

https://www.mediafire.com/file/j8mla6yu ... s.zip/file


Awesome work as always! Just missed the NBC Chicago breakboard, but I'll wait.

here u go. i used ernel's texture as a template:

[ Image ]

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dirykl4ml ... 0.iff/file

Could you please make one with LIVE instead of Chicago? Thank buddy!
User avatar
westham77
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:20 am

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby BoBaker43 on Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:57 pm

Santicruyff wrote:Hi guys, here I bring you what I had told you, I have put each sports TV where the 2k logo was, and I even changed the logo that appears on David Aldridge's microphone, it was very small, but annoying hahaha, I changed it for the one with the nba logo for all broadcasts, in the rar is the appliance_microphonea_wireless.iff file, you just have to drag it to your waigua folder

[ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ]

For espn, I did one for the regular season, one for the playoffs, and one for the finals. Choose if you want the one that plays at each moment of the season.
[ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ]

For Foxsports and Nbc, I made one for each only with their logo and also one with the logo and the name of where each local TV that belongs to each team broadcasts, choose the one you like the most
[ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ]

This is the link with everything, I hope you like it and enjoy it http://www.mediafire.com/file/7xc3bbzdl ... e.rar/file


any way that you could do an ABC presentation? I have a wipe, scoreboard, and watermark from when ABC had their 2005 look thanks to sticky fingerz...would like a studio and all this other stuff
BoBaker43
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:39 pm

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby BoBaker43 on Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:47 am

I can't seem to get the studios to cooperate using the hook tool...do I just put the files in the mods folder or do I still need the pregame folder for it?
BoBaker43
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:39 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests