Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby TGsoGood on Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:50 am

so many scoreboards, wipes, etc. I'm not even sure how how to go about getting this stuff.
Is there a package for each presentation? Or do I just download individual files?
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5314
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby Santicruyff on Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:00 am

Thank you very much ernel, I am working on it at last, here I put images of something that I touched up on the Portland scoreboard, I increased the scale of the logos that seemed a little small compared to reality and it was as you will see in the images that I attach , you will tell me what you think and if they want me to share them. Thanks again for your patience and great help

Image
Image
Image
Image
Santicruyff
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:01 am

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby yeltrah123 on Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:21 am

All these files can be installed like so into waigua folder with Looyh's hook installed without renaming to newscorbug.iff for example? I tried doing that and nothing shows up in game everything is default. Do I have to create sub folders within waigua like the Bubble mod?
User avatar
yeltrah123
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby ernel2014 on Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:40 am

Santicruyff wrote:Thank you very much ernel, I am working on it at last, here I put images of something that I touched up on the Portland scoreboard, I increased the scale of the logos that seemed a little small compared to reality and it was as you will see in the images that I attach , you will tell me what you think and if they want me to share them. Thanks again for your patience and great help

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


Dude that looks great. I only wish I knew how to add the animations like the original then it would be perfect. Hey like I said earlier, I don't mind anyone touching up any scoreboard I do because to me they are all just bases. The only thing I ask is that you please re-post it back to the thread once the work is complete so that everyone may enjoy it.
ernel2014
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:56 am

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby ernel2014 on Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:43 am

yeltrah123 wrote:All these files can be installed like so into waigua folder with Looyh's hook installed without renaming to newscorbug.iff for example? I tried doing that and nothing shows up in game everything is default. Do I have to create sub folders within waigua like the Bubble mod?


Post screen shots
ernel2014
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:56 am

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby yeltrah123 on Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:02 am

ernel2014 wrote:
yeltrah123 wrote:All these files can be installed like so into waigua folder with Looyh's hook installed without renaming to newscorbug.iff for example? I tried doing that and nothing shows up in game everything is default. Do I have to create sub folders within waigua like the Bubble mod?


Post screen shots

https://ibb.co/SV66Fn6
User avatar
yeltrah123
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby ernel2014 on Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:05 am

yeltrah123 wrote:
ernel2014 wrote:
yeltrah123 wrote:All these files can be installed like so into waigua folder with Looyh's hook installed without renaming to newscorbug.iff for example? I tried doing that and nothing shows up in game everything is default. Do I have to create sub folders within waigua like the Bubble mod?


Post screen shots

https://ibb.co/SV66Fn6

Are you using hook?
ernel2014
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:56 am

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby Santicruyff on Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:12 am

ernel2014 wrote:Dude that looks great. I only wish I knew how to add the animations like the original then it would be perfect. Hey like I said earlier, I don't mind anyone touching up any scoreboard I do because to me they are all just bases. The only thing I ask is that you please re-post it back to the thread once the work is complete so that everyone may enjoy it.

Perfect bro, I put here a link to download the scoreboard with the retouched logos for whoever wants it https://www.mediafire.com/file/3m3yoi0f ... d.rar/file
Image
Also if it is of any use, as I see that there are many doubts about how to apply the different scoreboards, breakboards, watermarks, tomorrow I will share my config of the Looyh hook tool, with everything I have on scoreboards and others to serve as a guide or apply it just like this, attaching folder for waigua with the files. It would only be to copy and paste what I will share, although tomorrow I will explain it better
Santicruyff
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:01 am

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby yeltrah123 on Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:14 am

ernel2014 wrote:
yeltrah123 wrote:
ernel2014 wrote:
yeltrah123 wrote:All these files can be installed like so into waigua folder with Looyh's hook installed without renaming to newscorbug.iff for example? I tried doing that and nothing shows up in game everything is default. Do I have to create sub folders within waigua like the Bubble mod?


Post screen shots

https://ibb.co/SV66Fn6

Are you using hook?

Yeah I have it installed.
Last edited by yeltrah123 on Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
yeltrah123
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby ernel2014 on Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:17 pm

These are reedited break-boards I did of the JAZZ and Rockets because I didn't like the colors. I also changed the Intro's as well. I have to continue to realign the JAZZ intro but I am releasing what I have so far.
Just drop the files for the intros into both the Break-boards and scoreboards for their respective teams

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pvdkunyl ... d.iff/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/33b66qt3 ... d.iff/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/gkkyqsne ... l.iff/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/i6fgyefl ... o.zip/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/sxqw0h7y ... s.zip/file
ernel2014
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:56 am

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby bongo88 on Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:27 am

lots of great stuff here. you certainly got the hang of stuff and making good work ernel.
bongo88
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:30 am

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby bongo88 on Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:29 am

rtomb_03 wrote:AT&T Southwest Network Studio..
Credit to TwisT for studio template

[ Image ]

DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/file/vhaia84j ... S.iff/file


your studios look amazing rtomb.... there's so many, you could probably make your own thread with just studios, considering you've made so many quality stuff.

twist has the nicest orgainization for his threads... i'm always too lazy to deal with formatting, haha.
bongo88
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:30 am

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby yeltrah123 on Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:48 am

what's the hotkey to open hook in game? I tried F8 and its not working.
User avatar
yeltrah123
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby Santicruyff on Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:46 am

Hello, as I said yesterday, I share here my config of the Looyh hook tool and the corresponding files in the waigua folder so that everything that has been done here and more things that I already had, can have it and serve as a guide For those who have doubts about how to activate it with the hook tool, they just have to drag the NBA2k_Hook and waigua folders into their NBA 2K20 folder, so simple, what they have there is what I use and most of what is In this thread, from here on you already decide to keep, add or remove, following the guide you already have, any questions that may arise, I will be happy to answer them whenever time permits.

Here I leave you two links from the same download so that you can do it in the way that you think is best for you. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D4OrbH ... sp=sharing https://www.mediafire.com/file/r74yq2h2 ... s.rar/file

I hope it works and you can enjoy it (Y) (Y)
Santicruyff
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:01 am

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby ernel2014 on Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:53 am

Santicruyff wrote:Hello, as I said yesterday, I share here my config of the Looyh hook tool and the corresponding files in the waigua folder so that everything that has been done here and more things that I already had, can have it and serve as a guide For those who have doubts about how to activate it with the hook tool, they just have to drag the NBA2k_Hook and waigua folders into their NBA 2K20 folder, so simple, what they have there is what I use and most of what is In this thread, from here on you already decide to keep, add or remove, following the guide you already have, any questions that may arise, I will be happy to answer them whenever time permits.

Here I leave you two links from the same download so that you can do it in the way that you think is best for you. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D4OrbH ... sp=sharing https://www.mediafire.com/file/r74yq2h2 ... s.rar/file

I hope it works and you can enjoy it (Y) (Y)

This should help out a lot of people. Thanks Santicruyff
ernel2014
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:56 am

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby zondac12 on Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:22 am

nice job again, ernel and santicryff, should be good use to many ppl.
User avatar
zondac12
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:46 am

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby rtomb_03 on Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:19 am

bongo88 wrote:
rtomb_03 wrote:AT&T Southwest Network Studio..
Credit to TwisT for studio template

[ Image ]

DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/file/vhaia84j ... S.iff/file


your studios look amazing rtomb.... there's so many, you could probably make your own thread with just studios, considering you've made so many quality stuff.

twist has the nicest orgainization for his threads... i'm always too lazy to deal with formatting, haha.


Thanks bro..
I will make a new thread once I've done w/ the other studios. The studios posted here are related to the scoreboard and breadboards made by ernel..
rtomb_03
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:02 am
Location: Merseyside, NWE

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby rtomb_03 on Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:25 am

Altitude Sports Network Studio..
Credit to TwisT for studio template (converted by bongo88)

Image

DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4edm3xxr ... T.iff/file
rtomb_03
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:02 am
Location: Merseyside, NWE

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby Santicruyff on Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:11 am

rtomb_03 wrote:Altitude Sports Network Studio..
Credit to TwisT for studio template (converted by bongo88)

[ Image ]

DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4edm3xxr ... T.iff/file

Awesome as always rtomb :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Here I leave a small arrangement that I made to the Lakers scoreboard in the proportion of their logos because it seemed ill-proportioned with reference to reality, I hope you like it and I have done well
https://www.mediafire.com/file/3yur4lcx ... g.iff/file
Image
Santicruyff
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:01 am

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby ernel2014 on Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:46 am

Santicruyff wrote:
rtomb_03 wrote:Altitude Sports Network Studio..
Credit to TwisT for studio template (converted by bongo88)

[ Image ]

DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4edm3xxr ... T.iff/file

Awesome as always rtomb :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Here I leave a small arrangement that I made to the Lakers scoreboard in the proportion of their logos because it seemed ill-proportioned with reference to reality, I hope you like it and I have done well
https://www.mediafire.com/file/3yur4lcx ... g.iff/file
[ Image ]

Great work Santicruyff
ernel2014
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:56 am

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby buddaking on Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:31 pm

Santicruyff wrote:Hello, as I said yesterday, I share here my config of the Looyh hook tool and the corresponding files in the waigua folder so that everything that has been done here and more things that I already had, can have it and serve as a guide For those who have doubts about how to activate it with the hook tool, they just have to drag the NBA2k_Hook and waigua folders into their NBA 2K20 folder, so simple, what they have there is what I use and most of what is In this thread, from here on you already decide to keep, add or remove, following the guide you already have, any questions that may arise, I will be happy to answer them whenever time permits.

Here I leave you two links from the same download so that you can do it in the way that you think is best for you. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D4OrbH ... sp=sharing https://www.mediafire.com/file/r74yq2h2 ... s.rar/file

I hope it works and you can enjoy it (Y) (Y)



fuck yeah! thank you for this. This is what was needed. now i can actually assign teams to they correct scoreboards :bowdown: :bowdown:
buddaking
 
Posts: 502
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:08 am

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby MaKaaj on Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:22 am

rtomb_03 wrote:Altitude Sports Network Studio..
Credit to TwisT for studio template (converted by bongo88)

[ Image ]

DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4edm3xxr ... T.iff/file


Wow, great man!!
User avatar
MaKaaj
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:17 am
Location: Brazil

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby rtomb_03 on Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:50 am

rtomb_03
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:02 am
Location: Merseyside, NWE

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby Crux2237 on Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:43 am

Awesome! I didn't even know it was possible to edit the halftime show screen. If you can do one for TNT, ESPN/ABC and Fox it'll be perfect!

(Also, if you have the most recent NBA on TNT watermark, please attach it too)
Crux2237
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:16 am

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby wdnmdqz on Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:11 am

ernel2014 wrote:
wdnmdqz wrote:Maybe your next work can be this NBA TV[ Image ] (Y)

What year is that from?

It's from 19-20 season.
User avatar
wdnmdqz
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:31 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ABunchaCrunch, forgamingqhiel, Orion Pax, orstath, SittinPerty, TheGame8544 and 42 guests