NBA2K Tools V1.1.2 • 2020-06-29

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA2K Tools V1.1.2 • 2020-06-29

Postby Uckfay Ouyay on Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:20 am

I love this NBA Tool but can I make one suggestion. For the rivals instead of a slider bar could it just be that you type the number in instead?
Uckfay Ouyay

Postby ptsports84 on Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:24 pm

Looyh,

Is there anyway to add the ability to copy and paste Player Tendencies from Roster to Roster in bulk? For example if I wanted to take tendencies from an entire team and copy with one click and paste into another roster, would that be possible?
ptsports84

Postby TGsoGood on Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:29 pm

is this a request thread?
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby RMJH4 on Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:00 pm

TGsoGood wrote:is this a request thread?

I know. Here's a sample post.

Hey looyh,

Love your tool and I know it does a million things really well that we have never been able to edit in any of the last 4-5 versions of 2k but...

Could you add another 100 or so things that I want to be able to edit now aswell?!!

Or

Hey looyh,

Great tool but it doesn't do anything like it's supposed to. I swear ive read the whole thread and watched tgsogood s tutorial videos and I still cant do ....

Edit: I had to have 2k20 running for it to work. :D
RMJH4

Postby maumau78 on Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:27 pm

Great work as usual :applaud:

Can you add support for coach pictures?
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

You like my works? Support me! Donations Link Below:
https://paypal.me/maumau78mods

https://twitter.com/MauroAnceschi
https://www.youtube.com/user/anceschmau78/videos
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor

Postby jk31 on Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:36 am

Well it's the tools thread and if not here, where could you ask if some features are possible to be incorporated in the future or not?

Of course, this tool is really mindblowing! But in my own case I have to say that all the tools that are out there still don't help me with managing my online league. And I for myself don't have any clue in how to programm anything like that, so my best chance is to ask guys who developed modding tools that are very, very close to my requirements. You know what I would give for a tool that would reduce preparing a spreadsheet with all players, their birthdates, their positions and their OVR ratings and additionally preparing the roster for our league from around 10 hours per season to approximately around 1 hour?
jk31

Postby jjsauerw on Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:30 pm

I get the idea of not wanting to seem ungrateful for all the work that has already been put in, and that from Looyh's perspective it probably feels like no good deed goes unpunhished. But at the same time, it also seems perfectly reasonable to respectfully ask if certain functionality can be extended to get some extra mileage out of the tool, especially with a creator that has proven to do incredible things time and time again. A tool like this opens up the possibility for things that would probably be unthinkable without it, it seems fair for people to want to explore those that.

All that said... this tool is invaluable, thank you!!
jjsauerw

Postby Sygmod on Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:48 pm

Looyh, thank you so much for this tool.
Now I can just copy and paste the data in a notepad and have a much cleaner rebrand to share.
Its amazing.

I wanted to throw a thought out there.
Is it possible to use this tool to update warmups in the future?
Those seem to be generated based on a color and team logo within the actual roster (rather than logo0xx.iff).
Since 2k Tools seems to already have a way to change so much else in the roster folders, it made me wonder what the future may hold.

Best wishes, and seriously thank you.
I was scared to download another tool, and was so relieved to see how easy it is to navigate.
Sygmod

Postby wired71 on Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:26 am

I get the idea of not wanting to seem ungrateful for all the work that has already been put in, and that from Looyh's perspective it probably feels like no good deed goes unpunhished. But at the same time, it also seems perfectly reasonable to respectfully ask if certain functionality can be extended to get some extra mileage out of the tool, especially with a creator that has proven to do incredible things time and time again. A tool like this opens up the possibility for things that would probably be unthinkable without it, it seems fair for people to want to explore those that.

All that said... this tool is invaluable, thank you!!

Well said :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
wired71

Postby Sav713 on Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:57 pm

Sygmod wrote:Looyh, thank you so much for this tool.
Now I can just copy and paste the data in a notepad and have a much cleaner rebrand to share.
Its amazing.

I wanted to throw a thought out there.
Is it possible to use this tool to update warmups in the future?
Those seem to be generated based on a color and team logo within the actual roster (rather than logo0xx.iff).
Since 2k Tools seems to already have a way to change so much else in the roster folders, it made me wonder what the future may hold.

Best wishes, and seriously thank you.
I was scared to download another tool, and was so relieved to see how easy it is to navigate.

Can you explain what you mean by this? Are you extracting created data from online rosters, like jerseys and courts?
Sav713

Previous

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding