NBA2K Tools V1.1.2 • 2020-06-29

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA2K Tools V1.1.2 • 2020-06-29

Postby jnooks937 on Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:25 pm

Ive had this tool since release and I have updated it. Problem is, I have yet to use it because as soon as I load the Tool, it crashes. Can anyone please help with this issue!!!!

Ive updated everything that was mentioned in these post. The only time the tool stays on my screen is when 2K is NOT running. Once I start 2k20, 2k Tools crashes.

Update: Ive disabled my Anti-Virus, Allowed in firewall setting, yadayadayada and what do ya know.....STILL CRASHES! I am completely stumped at this point and completely unsure what the issue is. Ive seen a few people on this tread with the same problem.
jnooks937

Postby TGsoGood on Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:15 pm

Make a video, so we can see what is happening and when it crashes.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby TGsoGood on Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:18 pm

Thanks to this tool there is no need to use my blacktop court selector. This is much easier and does not require you to go back to patch 5.

I put together a video for those of you that want you to change blacktop courts with this tool.
phpBB [video]
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby johnny9191 on Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:14 am

I have a question about arenas music

(example) I created a team in Las Vegas , Can I have the Lakers songs for this team ( chants .... ) If yes, how ?

thanks !
johnny9191

Postby kanzler on Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:07 am

Any chance you'd consider adding a function to mod draft picks in the roster?
kanzler

Postby looyh on Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:56 am

jnooks937 wrote:Ive had this tool since release and I have updated it. Problem is, I have yet to use it because as soon as I load the Tool, it crashes. Can anyone please help with this issue!!!!

Ive updated everything that was mentioned in these post. The only time the tool stays on my screen is when 2K is NOT running. Once I start 2k20, 2k Tools crashes.

Update: Ive disabled my Anti-Virus, Allowed in firewall setting, yadayadayada and what do ya know.....STILL CRASHES! I am completely stumped at this point and completely unsure what the issue is. Ive seen a few people on this tread with the same problem.

It seems like only cracked versions with this issues, and I dont want to fix it for cracked game. Or if you are using steam version, try to verify the integrity of the game files in steam.
looyh

Postby jnooks937 on Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:26 am

looyh wrote:
jnooks937 wrote:Ive had this tool since release and I have updated it. Problem is, I have yet to use it because as soon as I load the Tool, it crashes. Can anyone please help with this issue!!!!

It seems like only cracked versions with this issues, and I dont want to fix it for cracked game. Or if you are using steam version, try to verify the integrity of the game files in steam.

I have the steam version. Could it be that I have the All in one mod that might be causing interfence?
jnooks937

Postby Cheesyy TG on Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:26 am

I keep getting this error when I try and start the tool. I have downloaded many times and have had no fix. Any solution?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cheesyy TG

Postby kryptonking on Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:55 pm

Sygmod wrote:Is the warm up part of the "Jerseys" editor supposed to be a working function?

I have put some retro warmup codes in place of OKC's current warmups, but nothing changes.

Did you ever get this to work? I'm having the same problem where nothing happens after changing the code.
kryptonking

Postby ksmiz on Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:25 am

Hey looyh is there anyway I can help out with this project or convert over more cheat engine stuff?

I don't have any specific suggestions right now but I much prefer helping out with this rather than to try to refresh my cheat tables

the ability to make file names whatever you wanted with your hook was a gamechanger but some of the dropdowns and lists I had compiled together lost significance since your hook opened up tons of possibilities

Some options like shoe colorways (where there are literally 1000s of options) are much more suitable to a program like this whereas in cheat engine you didn't really know what you were selecting
I get that for simplicity you made some great choices on prioritizing things and it is very well done
but at the same time I would like to see if I can help to try to work those types of things in
kinda thinking like how some programs have a simple or normal mode but then if you really want to see all the possible settings there is something like an extended settings option or all settings option
ksmiz

Postby ksmiz on Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:47 am

Thunder Shaq wrote:Is it possible to have a player wear different colored socks from the rest of the team? Or perhaps this function is meant for MyCareer? I have been playing around with it, but not seeing changes in game. Thanks!

I think the team has to be wearing non nike socks, the nike socks usually override stuff
either that or
the player has to have the selected high socks like those 2 color rings at the top socks old school ones
if you do some combination of the right settings it is possible to have a player wear something different than what players would usually be wearing but again it is such a small range of options and you have to figure out what possible things might be overriding the option you are trying for even then it might not be possible because of the specifics
ksmiz

Postby looyh on Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:54 pm

ksmiz wrote:Hey looyh is there anyway I can help out with this project or convert over more cheat engine stuff?

I don't have any specific suggestions right now but I much prefer helping out with this rather than to try to refresh my cheat tables

the ability to make file names whatever you wanted with your hook was a gamechanger but some of the dropdowns and lists I had compiled together lost significance since your hook opened up tons of possibilities

Some options like shoe colorways (where there are literally 1000s of options) are much more suitable to a program like this whereas in cheat engine you didn't really know what you were selecting
I get that for simplicity you made some great choices on prioritizing things and it is very well done
but at the same time I would like to see if I can help to try to work those types of things in
kinda thinking like how some programs have a simple or normal mode but then if you really want to see all the possible settings there is something like an extended settings option or all settings option

I've written a module to dynamically build controls for editing windows from json data. You can edit data/Data file to modify/add most controls, unzip it. You can see some json files.
Some tips for json data:
Code: Select all
{
    "TabName":[
        // classes
        {
            "name": "className",
            "type": "class",
            "info":{
                // Content, like "options":[...options...] for combo controls.
                // All info items are supported. Data reuse.
            }
        }

// title
        {
            "name":"titleName",
            "type":"blank",
            "subtitle":"subTitle" // Optional
        },

// controls,

// number
        {
            "name": "controlName",
            "type": "number",
            "offset": "0x230", // hex offset
            "size": 2, // for number, this is memory length(byte), 2 for short(WORD), 4 for int(DWORD), 8 for longlong(DWORD64)
            "tip": "tip for mouse hover on controlName", // Optional
            "info": {
                // if info obj is empty, just keep empty obj("info":{})
                "class": "className", // Optional, default = null
                "min": -1, // Optional, default = 0, if min < 0 the value is signed, else unsigned(default)
                "max": 32767, // Optional, default = pow(2, size * 8) - 1
                "isptr": 1, // Optional, default = 0, is this offset is a pointer, 1 is true
                "deviation": "0xF", // Optional, if is ptr, deviation for *ptr
                "fixedpos": 2, // Optional,default = 0, for example, if value is 2: 2000 from memory shows 20, else if value is -2: 2000 shows 200000
                "rounding": 1, // Optional,default = 0, 1 is true, for "fixedpos", like 2099 to 21.
                "signedoverflow":1, // Optional, default = 0, example for short value 53850, final value=53850-(65535/2)=21082, for player height etc.
                "bitarray": 1, // Optional, default = 0, display as a byte array
                "hex": 1, // Optional, default = 0, display as hex
                "readonly": 1, // Optional, default = 0
                "copyskip": 1 // Optional, default = 0, skip this item when copying and pasting data via clipboard.
            }
        },

// bit
        {
            "type": "bit",
            "offset": "0x6E",
            "size": 12, // bit length
                "startbit": 0,// start bit, compulsory fields or use class
                // Optionals: class,min,max,isptr,deviation,readonly,copyskip
            }
        },

// float
        {
            "type": "float",
            "offset": "0x58",
            "size": 4,
            }
        },

//string
        {
            "type": "string",
            "offset": "0x1C8",
            "size": 32, // string max length
            // Automatic memory size calculation: (isUtf8Str? size : size / 2) - 1
                "isutf8": 1,  // Optional, default = 0, 0 for wchat_t(UTF-16), 1 for char(UTF8/ASCII)
                "numberonly": 1, // Optional, default = 0
                // Optionals: class,isptr,deviation,readonly,copyskip
            }
        },

//combo
        {
            "type": "combo",
            "offset": "0x724",
            "size": 3, // bit length, max is 32 for 4 byte(int)
            // 32 with startbit = 0 for int.  16 with startbit = 0 for short, 8 for byte
                "startbit": 5, // start bit, compulsory fields or use class
                // Optionals: class,isptr,deviation,readonly,copyskip

// Set options manually , or generate them automatically
                "options":[
                    {"name": "optionName1", "value": 1},
                    {"name": "optionName2", "value": 0},
                    {"name": "optionNameN", "value": 666},
                    // ... more
                ],
                // if you want generate them automatically, delete "options" item;
                // for example: 0,10,20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100
                "optionmin": 0,
                "max": 100,
                "optionstep": 10
            }
        },

//slider
        {
            "type": "slider",
            "offset": "0xF9",
            "size": 6, // bit length
                "startbit": 7,
                "mapmin": 25, // min value display
                "step": 3, // step for value in memory

// Player Attribute Example:
                "min":0,
                "max": 255,
                "mapmin": 25,
                "step": 3
            }
        },

//color selector
        {
            "type": "color",
            "offset": "0x150",
            "size": 3,
            "info": {}
        },
    ]
}

EDIT: Use #id to set ids in the same name to differentiate the items! for example: controlName#1, controlName#2...
looyh

Postby Thunder Shaq on Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:43 am

Hey looyh, I am curious, did you ever find if it was possible to rearrange the order of teams on the roster? I figure that may cause problems when the game tries to pull up the teams for PlayNow or setting up a MyLeague
Thunder Shaq

Postby russellbranscum on Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:54 am

Can I use this to change myCareer players height?
russellbranscum

Previous

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding