All-In-One Retro Mod: Patch 1.0.3c (7/6)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Released 6/27!

Postby natkra90 on Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:30 am

It's up!
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Released 6/27!

Postby janwick on Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:33 am

can you guys make one for offline version?
janwick
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:41 pm

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Released 6/27!

Postby ptsports84 on Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:39 am

Natkra90,

Thank You for putting this together! Fantastic job all around!
ptsports84
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 7:32 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Released 6/27!

Postby natkra90 on Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:52 am

janwick wrote:can you guys make one for offline version?

Only dmx_133's 1989 - 1990 Roster is compatible offline

You can substitute 2010 Thunder Shaq's roster for blakew10's 2K11 if you want as well.
viewtopic.php?f=258&t=110030

The problem with supporting offline is the configs don't touch anything outside of gameplay, so if it's offline, we will either have to compromise logo's, portraits, etc in the menus or potentially have to duplicate everything for every roster making the file size ridiculously large.

Plus, many of the modders simply don't want to support offline because it opens up the ability to pirate the game and use this work alongside that. (Not saying that is your intention)
Last edited by natkra90 on Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Released 6/27!

Postby natkra90 on Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:54 am

ptsports84 wrote:Natkra90,

Thank You for putting this together! Fantastic job all around!

Thanks ptsports84! Appreciate your donation!
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Released 6/27!

Postby natkra90 on Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:09 am

For anyone who is pirating the game because you can't afford the $60 to buy it, there are places you can get the game under $20 at this point if you shop around a little.

Here's two website I would check out:
https://www.cdkeys.com/catalogsearch/re ... 02k20%20pc
https://www.indiegala.com/store/game/nba-2k20/1089350
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Released 6/27!

Postby theprateekba on Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:59 am

what if another season releases in future ?
do we have to download the 5.6 gb mod files again or we can add those on the current mod files ? :crazyeyes:
theprateekba
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:17 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Released 6/27!

Postby ZoXPelicans on Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:05 am

testing this right now
User avatar
ZoXPelicans
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:55 am
Location: Albany New York

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Released 6/27!

Postby natkra90 on Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:28 am

theprateekba wrote:what if another season releases in future ?
do we have to download the 5.6 gb mod files again or we can add those on the current mod files ? :crazyeyes:

That's a good question. Shout out to sticky-fingers for the solution. He recommended that we roll out patches as we update like UBR, so any new rosters would only require a new download of new files only. Thanks to his suggestion, I've structured things to be able to do that.

Also, because we're dealing with configs, most fixes can be done with a download under 35mb as well. Will probably do more frequent updates on those.
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Released 6/27!

Postby mking2 on Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:48 am

Thank you for this you keep adding good things to this community bro, I made a icon for the launch bat file if anyone wants it here it is . Also in the future see if you can add support for InFaMouS ny's Summer League mod


Image

https://www.mediafire.com/view/tkouxj7p ... n.ico/file (bat file ready with icon )

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4wiuydn1t ... r.bat/file ( desktop icon for bat file , you assign this yourself under right clicking the bat file and then opening Properties )
mking2
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:12 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Released 6/27!

Postby natkra90 on Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:56 am

mking2 wrote:Thank you for this you keep adding good things to this community bro, I made a icon for the launch bat file if anyone wants it here it is . Also in the future see if you can add support for InFaMouS ny's Summer League mod


[ Image ]

https://www.mediafire.com/view/tkouxj7p ... n.ico/file (bat file ready with icon )

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4wiuydn1t ... r.bat/file ( desktop icon for bat file , you assign this yourself under right clicking the bat file and then opening Properties )

Thanks. I'll add support for the summer league mod in the first patch.

Thanks for the icon. Do you mind if I include it in the patch as well?
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Released 6/27!

Postby mking2 on Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:58 pm

Kool looking forward to the summer league and more updates , I have no problem if you like the icon use
mking2
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:12 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Released 6/27!

Postby natkra90 on Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:28 pm

mking2 wrote:Kool looking forward to the summer league and more updates , I have no problem if you like the icon use

Thanks. Update is released with summer league support!
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Released 6/27!

Postby janwick on Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:43 pm

natkra90 wrote:
janwick wrote:can you guys make one for offline version?

Only dmx_133's 1989 - 1990 Roster is compatible offline

You can substitute 2010 Thunder Shaq's roster for blakew10's 2K11 if you want as well.
viewtopic.php?f=258&t=110030

The problem with supporting offline is the configs don't touch anything outside of gameplay, so if it's offline, we will either have to compromise logo's, portraits, etc in the menus or potentially have to duplicate everything for every roster making the file size ridiculously large.

Plus, many of the modders simply don't want to support offline because it opens up the ability to pirate the game and use this work alongside that. (Not saying that is your intention)


so no offline? i just need the roster tho no mods needed
janwick
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:41 pm

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Released 6/27!

Postby natkra90 on Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:01 pm

janwick wrote:
natkra90 wrote:
janwick wrote:can you guys make one for offline version?

Only dmx_133's 1989 - 1990 Roster is compatible offline

You can substitute 2010 Thunder Shaq's roster for blakew10's 2K11 if you want as well.
viewtopic.php?f=258&t=110030

The problem with supporting offline is the configs don't touch anything outside of gameplay, so if it's offline, we will either have to compromise logo's, portraits, etc in the menus or potentially have to duplicate everything for every roster making the file size ridiculously large.

Plus, many of the modders simply don't want to support offline because it opens up the ability to pirate the game and use this work alongside that. (Not saying that is your intention)


so no offline? i just need the roster tho no mods needed


To my knowledge, only the two rosters mentioned above are offline and work with this mod.
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Released 6/27!

Postby janwick on Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:07 pm

natkra90 wrote:
janwick wrote:
natkra90 wrote:
janwick wrote:can you guys make one for offline version?

Only dmx_133's 1989 - 1990 Roster is compatible offline

You can substitute 2010 Thunder Shaq's roster for blakew10's 2K11 if you want as well.
viewtopic.php?f=258&t=110030

The problem with supporting offline is the configs don't touch anything outside of gameplay, so if it's offline, we will either have to compromise logo's, portraits, etc in the menus or potentially have to duplicate everything for every roster making the file size ridiculously large.

Plus, many of the modders simply don't want to support offline because it opens up the ability to pirate the game and use this work alongside that. (Not saying that is your intention)


so no offline? i just need the roster tho no mods needed


To my knowledge, only the two rosters mentioned above are offline and work with this mod.


can you just like send me the roster file(sync.bin file)? i just wanna play with retro rosters
janwick
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:41 pm

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Released 6/27!

Postby natkra90 on Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:43 pm

janwick wrote:
natkra90 wrote:
janwick wrote:
natkra90 wrote:
janwick wrote:can you guys make one for offline version?

Only dmx_133's 1989 - 1990 Roster is compatible offline

You can substitute 2010 Thunder Shaq's roster for blakew10's 2K11 if you want as well.
viewtopic.php?f=258&t=110030

The problem with supporting offline is the configs don't touch anything outside of gameplay, so if it's offline, we will either have to compromise logo's, portraits, etc in the menus or potentially have to duplicate everything for every roster making the file size ridiculously large.

Plus, many of the modders simply don't want to support offline because it opens up the ability to pirate the game and use this work alongside that. (Not saying that is your intention)


so no offline? i just need the roster tho no mods needed


To my knowledge, only the two rosters mentioned above are offline and work with this mod.


can you just like send me the roster file(sync.bin file)? i just wanna play with retro rosters

Sorry man. I don't have permission to do that.
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.1 (6/27)

Postby jabo on Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:13 am

do i need to download both 1.0 torrent and 1.0.1 standalone? or only 1 of the two?
jabo
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:45 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.1 (6/27)

Postby natkra90 on Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:43 am

jabo wrote:do i need to download both 1.0 torrent and 1.0.1 standalone? or only 1 of the two?

1.0.0 is only if you need to download the majority of it as a torrent. Otherwise, download the 1.0.1 standalone and you're good.

If you downloaded 1.0.0 before, you can use the patch to upgrade to 1.0.1 so you don't need to download everything again.
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.1 (6/27)

Postby johnwest1985 on Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:20 am

Natkra i have imported the light mods from michaelvlutz to all arenas and checked them. Everything works except the 2008 Suns crash when i play at home with them. I have tried the Suns also with older stadiums and it still does not work and also i checked all cyberfaces. Can you play with that team ?

Also i cant find the following teams that according to the list on the main Retro Roster by Shaq Thunder should be there. The 98 Spurs and 78 Bullets. Then i also made a list of all teams that need some watermark fixing and new dornas. I would like to help with dornas especially for teams from 2005 and forward since imo they are mostly missing. When you can check the 2008 Suns and maybe help me found out whats wrong i can release all stadiums here. I will start uploading them. (Now i know michaelvlutz work is kind of bright so i will try in the near future to make it a bit less shiny and bright)
Image
User avatar
johnwest1985
 
Posts: 1763
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:06 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.1 (6/27)

Postby natkra90 on Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:15 am

johnwest1985 wrote:Natkra i have imported the light mods from michaelvlutz to all arenas and checked them. Everything works except the 2008 Suns crash when i play at home with them. I have tried the Suns also with older stadiums and it still does not work and also i checked all cyberfaces. Can you play with that team ?

Also i cant find the following teams that according to the list on the main Retro Roster by Shaq Thunder should be there. The 98 Spurs and 78 Bullets. Then i also made a list of all teams that need some watermark fixing and new dornas. I would like to help with dornas especially for teams from 2005 and forward since imo they are mostly missing. When you can check the 2008 Suns and maybe help me found out whats wrong i can release all stadiums here. I will start uploading them. (Now i know michaelvlutz work is kind of bright so i will try in the near future to make it a bit less shiny and bright)


Can't get '08 Suns to load up at home either. Tried it with disabling mods with same result. There must be something the roster is trying to reference that doesn't exist. Can't figure out what it is though. Maybe Thunder Shaq could shed some light. I would skip it for now until Thunder Shaq fixes it. We can always add it in a patch.

Looks like '98 Spurs was changed to the '95 Spurs on Thunder Shaq's Retro Roster. The '98 Spurs can be accessed on the default roster though. I've never seen the '78 Bullets. Didn't know he ever had that team. Maybe it was there before I downloaded it, and been changed since. The only Bullets I know for that roster is '90 and '97.

Pretty much anything 2010 or later I rely on TwisT's dornas. It's not as period accurate as it should be, but to me it's not a big priority over other projects. Still something I would like to get to eventually. Would love any contribution to the dornas I can get.

Have you thought about assigning a darker lightmap to compensate for bright lighting? For instance s553_floor_lightmap.iff. I think it's turning out bright because the retro arenas are designed around less robust lighting. A different lightmap could alleviate that. Don't know anything about his lighting, so just speculating, but could make a difference.

Would like the list of needed corrections, so I can get on that. Feel free to post it here or PM it to me.
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.1 (6/27)

Postby johnwest1985 on Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:52 am

I guess the lightmaps are not interchange-able ? Some shadows end up wrong ? So i have to look at the actual files inside. I dont really know how they work to be honoust. I have been sitting for quite some hours importing all this stuff and double checked every arena was working lol. So now i need to find some new inspiration. Probably balancing out Michaelvlutz lighting would be fantastic cause the base is something to work with. Here is a crude list of things that could use a fix. Again i know that you probably use twists mods for some which i understand. It was just my own list and probably incomplete.

!1997 Detroit Pistons dornas
!2001 Sacramento Kings Arena adds
!*2002 Los Angeles Clippers dornas 2k
!2002 Sacramento Kings arena ads 2k
!2006 Philadelphia 76erss dornas, arena ads and some textures that are 2k
!2006 Sacramento Kings arena ads
!*2006 Dallas Mavericks dornas 2k, watermark 2k
!*2008 Denver Nuggets lightmap needs fix
!*2008 New Orleans Hornets scorers bench pels logo
*2008 Phoenix Suns not working
!*2008 Detroit Pistons " some dornas
!*2009 Chicago Bulls some dornas ,
!*2009 Orlando Magic watermark
!2010 Los Angeles Lakers watermark
!2010 Phoenix Suns watermark
!*2010 Atlanta Hawks watermark and dornAS
!*2010 Charlotte Bobcats watermark and dornAS
!2010 Boston Celtics watermark
!*2011 Chicago Bulls Dornas
!*2011 Dallas Mavericks watermark is 2k
!2011 Miami Heat watermark 2k
!*2011 Memphis Grizzlies dorna and watermark
!*2012 New York Knicks dornas missing and watermark 2k
!2012 Oklahoma City Thunder arena ads
!*2013 Memphis Grizzlies dornas missing and watermark 2k
!*2013 Miami Heat dornas missing and watermark 2k
!*2013 New York Knicks dornas missing and watermark 2k
!*2013 Los Angeles Lakers sb and watermark
!*2014 Los Angeles Clippers dornas 2k
!*2014 San Antonio Spurs s647 dornas 2k
!*2014 Minnesota Timberwolves dorna 2k , watermark,
!*2014 Indiana Pacers dornas 2k
!*2016 Cleveland Cavaliers dornas 2k empty watermark
!*2016 Golden State Warriors dornas 2k
!*2017 Golden State Warriors dorna 2k , watermark,
!*2019 Toronto Raptors dorna 2k
Image
User avatar
johnwest1985
 
Posts: 1763
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:06 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.1 (6/27)

Postby natkra90 on Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:13 am

johnwest1985 wrote:I guess the lightmaps are not interchange-able ? Some shadows end up wrong ? So i have to look at the actual files inside. I dont really know how they work to be honoust. I have been sitting for quite some hours importing all this stuff and double checked every arena was working lol. So now i need to find some new inspiration. Probably balancing out Michaelvlutz lighting would be fantastic cause the base is something to work with. Here is a crude list of things that could use a fix. Again i know that you probably use twists mods for some which i understand. It was just my own list and probably incomplete.

!1997 Detroit Pistons dornas
!2001 Sacramento Kings Arena adds
!*2002 Los Angeles Clippers dornas 2k
!2002 Sacramento Kings arena ads 2k
!2006 Philadelphia 76erss dornas, arena ads and some textures that are 2k
!2006 Sacramento Kings arena ads
!*2006 Dallas Mavericks dornas 2k, watermark 2k
!*2008 Denver Nuggets lightmap needs fix
!*2008 New Orleans Hornets scorers bench pels logo
*2008 Phoenix Suns not working
!*2008 Detroit Pistons " some dornas
!*2009 Chicago Bulls some dornas ,
!*2009 Orlando Magic watermark
!2010 Los Angeles Lakers watermark
!2010 Phoenix Suns watermark
!*2010 Atlanta Hawks watermark and dornAS
!*2010 Charlotte Bobcats watermark and dornAS
!2010 Boston Celtics watermark
!*2011 Chicago Bulls Dornas
!*2011 Dallas Mavericks watermark is 2k
!2011 Miami Heat watermark 2k
!*2011 Memphis Grizzlies dorna and watermark
!*2012 New York Knicks dornas missing and watermark 2k
!2012 Oklahoma City Thunder arena ads
!*2013 Memphis Grizzlies dornas missing and watermark 2k
!*2013 Miami Heat dornas missing and watermark 2k
!*2013 New York Knicks dornas missing and watermark 2k
!*2013 Los Angeles Lakers sb and watermark
!*2014 Los Angeles Clippers dornas 2k
!*2014 San Antonio Spurs s647 dornas 2k
!*2014 Minnesota Timberwolves dorna 2k , watermark,
!*2014 Indiana Pacers dornas 2k
!*2016 Cleveland Cavaliers dornas 2k empty watermark
!*2016 Golden State Warriors dornas 2k
!*2017 Golden State Warriors dorna 2k , watermark,
!*2019 Toronto Raptors dorna 2k

Thank you! I actually don't have a list. I just fix things as I notice them, but don't have a ton of time for testing, so this is really helpful. I'll try to get as many of these fixed as possible and then roll out another update with the lighting improvements. The lighting looks amazing btw!
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.1 (6/27)

Postby johnwest1985 on Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:25 am

Good to hear.. but i hope you do agree that the lighting although much better is still a bit bright and shiney ? Also when using michaelvlutz light you might want to use his global sweetfix in order to have enough sweet with his lighting.
Image
User avatar
johnwest1985
 
Posts: 1763
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:06 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.1 (6/27)

Postby natkra90 on Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:07 am

johnwest1985 wrote:Good to hear.. but i hope you do agree that the lighting although much better is still a bit bright and shiney ? Also when using michaelvlutz light you might want to use his global sweetfix in order to have enough sweet with his lighting.

A little, but it's a vast improvement from before. Would you point me in the direction of his sweetfix?
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bigcolby, Daywalker701, ernel2014, Google Adsense [Bot], grumblyglobe, sjolley8, Uncle Drew and 26 guests