All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.7 (8/1)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.4 (7/11)

Postby theprateekba on Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:47 am

natkra90 wrote:
theprateekba wrote:yes in my waigua, i can see 30 files....and they all are 2010 courts as you say
for example - 2010 76ers iff, 2010 bucks iff, etc

Which roster are you using? I'll test it out to see if there's an issue.
theprateekba
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:17 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.4 (7/11)

Postby theprateekba on Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:50 am

This happens when i use the 2k11 one, by thunder shaq
theprateekba
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:17 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.4 (7/11)

Postby natkra90 on Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:18 am

theprateekba wrote:This happens when i use the 2k11 one, by thunder shaq

(Y) Looks like he's got a lot of reassigned courts to improve over the default ones. I'll go through and reassign them the 2010 ones.

Edit: I went through and reassigned the reassigned courts :lol:
Had to include a few things in the next update to avoid more issues, so you also get a sneak peak.

Here is the patch:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/qhpmj0k3 ... ch.7z/file
Last edited by natkra90 on Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.4 (7/11)

Postby theprateekba on Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:25 pm

big thnx :)))))))))
you are the man, you know that !!
theprateekba
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:17 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.4 (7/11)

Postby theprateekba on Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:01 pm

natkra90,
hey man, so i tried your new patch where u reassigned the courts at thier places, but even after applying it.....
there are some team whose courts that are still wrong
i have selected them out for you, so later you can correct them -

timberwolves - official court

thunder - solid grey colour

raptors - alternate court

new orlean hornets - solid grey colour

pacers - solid grey colour

kings - alternate court (black)

bucks - alternate court

76ers - alternate court

rest of the 2010 courts are working good, only these teams are not getting the proper 2010 court !!
theprateekba
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:17 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.4 (7/11)

Postby natkra90 on Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:07 am

theprateekba wrote:natkra90,
hey man, so i tried your new patch where u reassigned the courts at thier places, but even after applying it.....
there are some team whose courts that are still wrong
i have selected them out for you, so later you can correct them -

timberwolves - official court

thunder - solid grey colour

raptors - alternate court

new orlean hornets - solid grey colour

pacers - solid grey colour

kings - alternate court (black)

bucks - alternate court

76ers - alternate court

rest of the 2010 courts are working good, only these teams are not getting the proper 2010 court !!

Thank you. I'll get on it!

Edit: Looks like I was referencing an older version of the roster :crazyeyes: Shouldn't be too difficult to fix.
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.4 (7/11)

Postby natkra90 on Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:52 am

natkra90 wrote:
theprateekba wrote:natkra90,
hey man, so i tried your new patch where u reassigned the courts at thier places, but even after applying it.....
there are some team whose courts that are still wrong
i have selected them out for you, so later you can correct them -

timberwolves - official court

thunder - solid grey colour

raptors - alternate court

new orlean hornets - solid grey colour

pacers - solid grey colour

kings - alternate court (black)

bucks - alternate court

76ers - alternate court

rest of the 2010 courts are working good, only these teams are not getting the proper 2010 court !!

Thank you. I'll get on it!

Edit: Looks like I was referencing an older version of the roster :crazyeyes: Shouldn't be too difficult to fix.

Ok. It looks like we're good to go:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/qhpmj0k3 ... ch.7z/file

Don't have time to test all of them, but we should be good now that I'm using the updated roster...
I guess the good thing is that it will be backwards compatible now. :lol:
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.4 (7/11)

Postby iFahad81 on Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:19 am

natkra90 wrote:
iFahad81 wrote:hi again.

I placed the faces in(waigua) worked for faces in the default roster but Thunder Shaq's Ultimate retro didn't
when i checked the bat file, it said (if '%Choice%'=='2' goto retro) does this means i have to but the faces in folder ( retro ) ? if yes, how can i make it read faces from the default waigua folder? as i have no overwriting faces in my edited rosters *Personal use"

can i do that? make it read waigua for Thunder Shaq's Ultimate retro roster?

Thanks

"goto retro" ultimately means that the config in the "*gamefolder*/config/retro" folder will be used. It's more complicated than that, but that's the easy way of looking at it.

The only cyberfaces that are referenced in waigua/retro for the retro roster are "face3650, face8537, and face17601". All the others are referenced from the waigua like normal because there's no interference, so there shouldn't be any reason for any other faces to work differently.

Which faces are you having problems with?

Thank you for your activities to make the game much more fun for the community

i did copy faces into waigua folder and worked fine. but face portrait didn't. what shall i do?

thanks in advance
User avatar
iFahad81
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:34 pm

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.4 (7/11)

Postby natkra90 on Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:32 am

iFahad81 wrote:
natkra90 wrote:
iFahad81 wrote:hi again.

I placed the faces in(waigua) worked for faces in the default roster but Thunder Shaq's Ultimate retro didn't
when i checked the bat file, it said (if '%Choice%'=='2' goto retro) does this means i have to but the faces in folder ( retro ) ? if yes, how can i make it read faces from the default waigua folder? as i have no overwriting faces in my edited rosters *Personal use"

can i do that? make it read waigua for Thunder Shaq's Ultimate retro roster?

Thanks

"goto retro" ultimately means that the config in the "*gamefolder*/config/retro" folder will be used. It's more complicated than that, but that's the easy way of looking at it.

The only cyberfaces that are referenced in waigua/retro for the retro roster are "face3650, face8537, and face17601". All the others are referenced from the waigua like normal because there's no interference, so there shouldn't be any reason for any other faces to work differently.

Which faces are you having problems with?

Thank you for your activities to make the game much more fun for the community

i did copy faces into waigua folder and worked fine. but face portrait didn't. what shall i do?

thanks in advance

Honestly not sure. They should work just the same as if you only had the Thunder Shaq's retro roster in waigua. I didn't tamper with them at all on his roster. Other rosters have been reassigned to folders for the portraits, but not his.
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.4 (7/11)

Postby chronoxiong on Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:12 pm

I downloaded update patches 1.03 and 1.04 so I'm trying to catch up with what is new. But my question is, what's causing for The 2019-20 USA All-Stars to wear the old Dream Team jerseys?
User avatar
chronoxiong
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun May 17, 2020 2:56 pm

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.4 (7/11)

Postby natkra90 on Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:49 am

chronoxiong wrote:I downloaded update patches 1.03 and 1.04 so I'm trying to catch up with what is new. But my question is, what's causing for The 2019-20 USA All-Stars to wear the old Dream Team jerseys?

This will be corrected in the next patch, but if you want to play with the 2019-20 USA All-Stars now, move:

u504usa_current_home.iff & u504usa_current_away.iff

from *gamefolder*/waigua to *gamefolder*/waigua/retro

Just keep in mind, the '92 Dream Team won't have the uniforms without being in waigua until the next update. Hoping to drop it this weekend.
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.4 (7/11)

Postby Slr0801 on Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:45 am

Hey Guys, I'm fairly new to modding. So I've pretty much followed all the directions and for some reason only certain portraits and certain retro courts show up for certain rosters. for example, whenever I use an 07-08 roster I found on 2k Share, I get all of the retro courts for that era aside from the Raptors court. for 00-01 I only get a few, those being the Jazz, Nets, Spurs. For 97 I get none of the courts. I've copied all the configs from the most recent patches after I downloaded the 1.04 version on 07/11.

I'm also having trouble with certain players essentially being invisible and certain cyberfaces not working. I'm getting old dwight for pretty much every roster despite his portrait being from his 09 days. Rick Fox is invisible on the 97 roster but appears fine for his laker years. I have a couple other players I'm having this problem with. I've uninstalled and reinstalled 2k and I've done every fix mentioned on this thread.


Is there something else that I'm missing? How would the courts be assigned to a 2kshare roster but wont for the 2kshare rosters optimized like for the mod?
Slr0801
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:11 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.4 (7/11)

Postby natkra90 on Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:22 am

Slr0801 wrote:Hey Guys, I'm fairly new to modding. So I've pretty much followed all the directions and for some reason only certain portraits and certain retro courts show up for certain rosters. for example, whenever I use an 07-08 roster I found on 2k Share, I get all of the retro courts for that era aside from the Raptors court. for 00-01 I only get a few, those being the Jazz, Nets, Spurs. For 97 I get none of the courts. I've copied all the configs from the most recent patches after I downloaded the 1.04 version on 07/11.

I'm also having trouble with certain players essentially being invisible and certain cyberfaces not working. I'm getting old dwight for pretty much every roster despite his portrait being from his 09 days. Rick Fox is invisible on the 97 roster but appears fine for his laker years. I have a couple other players I'm having this problem with. I've uninstalled and reinstalled 2k and I've done every fix mentioned on this thread.

Is there something else that I'm missing? How would the courts be assigned to a 2kshare roster but wont for the 2kshare rosters optimized like for the mod?

Trying to break this down.
1. Regarding the '08 roster, which roster specifically are you using? My guess is the roster redirects the courts to ones that aren't default.

If any roster changes their courts from the default to something different, the config won't know which court needs to be changed. Most don't change them, but some do. Guessing the '08 roster your referencing did.
No roster was made for this mod, so I have to manually redirect every court to the correct one in the configs for each team individually. If a roster decides to make f533 the court when the default is f001, I have to add another line in to tell it to reference f533 as well. Nothing too challenging, but I just need to know, so I can fix it.

2. The '01 roster you should be using is under user ID seaboh in 2K share. He's making changes to it right now, but it still works better than anything else. Any other could run into the same issue you're experiencing with the '08 roster.

3. '97 roster should be the user ID Thunder Shaq in 2K share.

4. I only have old Dwight on this mod right now. If anyone has any earlier cyberfaces that can be released for free, please let me know, and I'll add them in.

5. If you're using Thunder Shaq's 97 roster, Rick Fox on the Bucks uses png45230.iff and face45230.iff. Make sure both of those files are in your waigua folder.

If anyone has specific rosters on 2K share you want me to go through and add specific support, let me know and I'll work on them.
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.4 (7/11)

Postby Slr0801 on Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:43 am

natkra90 wrote:
Slr0801 wrote:Hey Guys, I'm fairly new to modding. So I've pretty much followed all the directions and for some reason only certain portraits and certain retro courts show up for certain rosters. for example, whenever I use an 07-08 roster I found on 2k Share, I get all of the retro courts for that era aside from the Raptors court. for 00-01 I only get a few, those being the Jazz, Nets, Spurs. For 97 I get none of the courts. I've copied all the configs from the most recent patches after I downloaded the 1.04 version on 07/11.

I'm also having trouble with certain players essentially being invisible and certain cyberfaces not working. I'm getting old dwight for pretty much every roster despite his portrait being from his 09 days. Rick Fox is invisible on the 97 roster but appears fine for his laker years. I have a couple other players I'm having this problem with. I've uninstalled and reinstalled 2k and I've done every fix mentioned on this thread.

Is there something else that I'm missing? How would the courts be assigned to a 2kshare roster but wont for the 2kshare rosters optimized like for the mod?

Trying to break this down.
1. Regarding the '08 roster, which roster specifically are you using? My guess is the roster redirects the courts to ones that aren't default.

If any roster changes their courts from the default to something different, the config won't know which court needs to be changed. Most don't change them, but some do. Guessing the '08 roster your referencing did.
No roster was made for this mod, so I have to manually redirect every court to the correct one in the configs for each team individually. If a roster decides to make f533 the court when the default is f001, I have to add another line in to tell it to reference f533 as well. Nothing too challenging, but I just need to know, so I can fix it.

2. The '01 roster you should be using is under user ID seaboh in 2K share. He's making changes to it right now, but it still works better than anything else. Any other could run into the same issue you're experiencing with the '08 roster.

3. '97 roster should be the user ID Thunder Shaq in 2K share.

4. I only have old Dwight on this mod right now. If anyone has any earlier cyberfaces that can be released for free, please let me know, and I'll add them in.

5. If you're using Thunder Shaq's 97 roster, Rick Fox on the Bucks uses png45230.iff and face45230.iff. Make sure both of those files are in your waigua folder.

If anyone has specific rosters on 2K share you want me to go through and add specific support, let me know and I'll work on them.


Hey thanks for getting back to e so quickly. My apologies for not wording it correctly. I have Thunder Shaq's 97, 2011 2k Share rosters saved, I was also using Seaboh's 01 Roster.
It wasn't the rosters that were the problem it was redirecting the courts and the watermarks.

So a handful of courts for Seahboh's roster get redirected. but most of them are the current courts. the only courts that get redirected are the jazz, nets, and spurs.

for the 97 Roster I only get modern courts.

Same with 2011.

that's pretty much the main problem, plus the Rick fox Issue that showed me how to fix. so if I'm have the same issue I have with Rick Fox with any other player it could be that their cyberface file is missing?
Slr0801
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:11 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.4 (7/11)

Postby Slr0801 on Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:43 am

natkra90 wrote:
Slr0801 wrote:Hey Guys, I'm fairly new to modding. So I've pretty much followed all the directions and for some reason only certain portraits and certain retro courts show up for certain rosters. for example, whenever I use an 07-08 roster I found on 2k Share, I get all of the retro courts for that era aside from the Raptors court. for 00-01 I only get a few, those being the Jazz, Nets, Spurs. For 97 I get none of the courts. I've copied all the configs from the most recent patches after I downloaded the 1.04 version on 07/11.

I'm also having trouble with certain players essentially being invisible and certain cyberfaces not working. I'm getting old dwight for pretty much every roster despite his portrait being from his 09 days. Rick Fox is invisible on the 97 roster but appears fine for his laker years. I have a couple other players I'm having this problem with. I've uninstalled and reinstalled 2k and I've done every fix mentioned on this thread.

Is there something else that I'm missing? How would the courts be assigned to a 2kshare roster but wont for the 2kshare rosters optimized like for the mod?

Trying to break this down.
1. Regarding the '08 roster, which roster specifically are you using? My guess is the roster redirects the courts to ones that aren't default.

If any roster changes their courts from the default to something different, the config won't know which court needs to be changed. Most don't change them, but some do. Guessing the '08 roster your referencing did.
No roster was made for this mod, so I have to manually redirect every court to the correct one in the configs for each team individually. If a roster decides to make f533 the court when the default is f001, I have to add another line in to tell it to reference f533 as well. Nothing too challenging, but I just need to know, so I can fix it.

2. The '01 roster you should be using is under user ID seaboh in 2K share. He's making changes to it right now, but it still works better than anything else. Any other could run into the same issue you're experiencing with the '08 roster.

3. '97 roster should be the user ID Thunder Shaq in 2K share.

4. I only have old Dwight on this mod right now. If anyone has any earlier cyberfaces that can be released for free, please let me know, and I'll add them in.

5. If you're using Thunder Shaq's 97 roster, Rick Fox on the Bucks uses png45230.iff and face45230.iff. Make sure both of those files are in your waigua folder.

If anyone has specific rosters on 2K share you want me to go through and add specific support, let me know and I'll work on them.


Hey thanks for getting back to e so quickly. My apologies for not wording it correctly. I have Thunder Shaq's 97, 2011 2k Share rosters saved, I was also using Seaboh's 01 Roster.
It wasn't the rosters that were the problem it was redirecting the courts and the watermarks.

So a handful of courts for Seahboh's roster get redirected. but most of them are the current courts. the only courts that get redirected are the jazz, nets, and spurs.

for the 97 Roster I only get modern courts.

Same with 2011.

that's pretty much the main problem, plus the Rick fox Issue that showed me how to fix. so if I'm have the same issue I have with Rick Fox with any other player it could be that their cyberface file is missing?
Slr0801
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:11 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.4 (7/11)

Postby natkra90 on Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:31 pm

I think you may have an issues with the files copying properly if that was your problem with the cyberface. I'm unable to replicate your issues, so that usually points to files not copying correctly. It can happen with a mod this size. The next update should be dropping sometime tomorrow so I would wait, and download the standalone 1.0.5 when it's up. This way you won't have to worry about patching. You should be able to just overwrite everything and run the mod. I would copy it a few times for good measure.
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.4 (7/11)

Postby Slr0801 on Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:14 pm

Ok great thanks I'll keep an eye out for that.
Slr0801
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:11 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.4 (7/11)

Postby iFahad81 on Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:20 am

Hi again,

i've noticed that the one of the referees is hidden, the ball just float. i've noticed this in default, thunder retro ultimate and 2k1 rosters.
i play using press camera.
User avatar
iFahad81
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:34 pm

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.4 (7/11)

Postby natkra90 on Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:31 am

That's odd. What team are you playing with at home when this is happening?
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.4 (7/11)

Postby iFahad81 on Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:53 pm

natkra90 wrote:That's odd. What team are you playing with at home when this is happening?

i tried randomly like wizards, Lakers 2011.. usually the right side ref is invisible and the left is fine when using Press Cam.
User avatar
iFahad81
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:34 pm

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.4 (7/11)

Postby monja on Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:06 am

natkra90 wrote:
4. I only have old Dwight on this mod right now. If anyone has any earlier cyberfaces that can be released for free, please let me know, and I'll add them in.


Theres an All-Time Dwight pack by Billows a few months ago. Here's a link to it over on Shuajota's site: http://www.shuajota.com/2020/04/nba-2k2 ... ckage.html
User avatar
monja
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:20 pm

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.4 (7/11)

Postby natkra90 on Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:33 am

iFahad81 wrote:
natkra90 wrote:That's odd. What team are you playing with at home when this is happening?

i tried randomly like wizards, Lakers 2011.. usually the right side ref is invisible and the left is fine when using Press Cam.

Image
I'm unable to replicate this issue. I'm not sure which cam you mean exactly by Press Cam, but when I went through the cameras it didn't change anything.

You can try renaming or deleting face6130.iff & png6130.iff in the waigua folder. That's only referee model I could find in the mod.

Also, check if 6141 and 6093 are there as well.
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.4 (7/11)

Postby natkra90 on Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:36 am

monja wrote:
natkra90 wrote:
4. I only have old Dwight on this mod right now. If anyone has any earlier cyberfaces that can be released for free, please let me know, and I'll add them in.


Theres an All-Time Dwight pack by Billows a few months ago. Here's a link to it over on Shuajota's site: http://www.shuajota.com/2020/04/nba-2k2 ... ckage.html

:applaud: :applaud: Thanks monja. Will be in the next update.
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.5 (7/19)

Postby theprateekba on Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:54 am

Hey bro,

About your recent patch V1.0.5......
We have to download the mod files for 2K2 and ThunderShaq's 09-10 ?
basically u just added the support only ?
or u added em all with mod files ??
theprateekba
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:17 am

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.5 (7/19)

Postby natkra90 on Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:27 am

theprateekba wrote:Hey bro,

About your recent patch V1.0.5......
We have to download the mod files for 2K2 and ThunderShaq's 09-10 ?
basically u just added the support only ?
or u added em all with mod files ??

Files are included for all retro mods (2K2 & '10 added with this update). The reason the patch isn't so big is most files used in these mods are already in 1.0.4.

The non-retro mods need to be installed separately in their assigned alternate folder within the game folder. *Do not put the separate install mods in waigua.
Last edited by natkra90 on Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dolomike21, justinkyrie, miguel88 and 3 guests