Thunder Shaq: 1996-97: 1997-2011 Offline Draft Classes Uploaded

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Thunder Shaq: 1996-97: 1997-2011 Offline Draft Classes Uploaded

Postby Leander on Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:24 am

@Thunder Shaq I really like your roster, but there is a problem. Players have strange nicknames and I don't know why. The commentator says "Here's the Do" or "Here's the Dude" or uses other nicks. He also says "x is replaced by ABC" although the speech files are in the game. Any way to fix that? I tried editing the players, but could not find anything.
Image

My projects: music, games and more...
User avatar
Leander
 
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2002 10:44 pm
Location: Wels, Austria

Re: Thunder Shaq: 1996-97: 1997-2011 Offline Draft Classes Uploaded

Postby Thunder Shaq on Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:36 am

Leander wrote:@Thunder Shaq I really like your roster, but there is a problem. Players have strange nicknames and I don't know why. The commentator says "Here's the Do" or "Here's the Dude" or uses other nicks. He also says "x is replaced by ABC" although the speech files are in the game. Any way to fix that? I tried editing the players, but could not find anything.


Yeah that happens with created players, but I thought I fixed it. I may have missed some guys. Did you remember which players?
User avatar
Thunder Shaq
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: Thunder Shaq: 1996-97: 1997-2011 Offline Draft Classes Uploaded

Postby Leander on Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:11 am

Too many to name and a couple of players on every team. Can you edit it in-game or is an external editor required?
Image

My projects: music, games and more...
User avatar
Leander
 
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2002 10:44 pm
Location: Wels, Austria

Re: Thunder Shaq: 1996-97: 1997-2011 Offline Draft Classes Uploaded

Postby Thunder Shaq on Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:03 am

Leander wrote:Too many to name and a couple of players on every team. Can you edit it in-game or is an external editor required?


External editor. I can look through the rosters
User avatar
Thunder Shaq
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: Thunder Shaq: 1996-97: 1997-2011 Offline Draft Classes Uploaded

Postby Leander on Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:23 am

What editor is it? I'd also need an editor to edit season stats of a player. For example, I want to set all stats to 0 after a trade so I see how a player performs without his old CPU team data.

I think Tisdale has the speech problem...and also Rex Chapman, A. Goldwire...if you can explain how to edit everything, I can do it myself, too and you do not have to spend time. :)
Image

My projects: music, games and more...
User avatar
Leander
 
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2002 10:44 pm
Location: Wels, Austria

Re: Thunder Shaq: 1996-97: 1997-2011 Offline Draft Classes Uploaded

Postby Thunder Shaq on Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:59 am

Leander wrote:What editor is it? I'd also need an editor to edit season stats of a player. For example, I want to set all stats to 0 after a trade so I see how a player performs without his old CPU team data.

I think Tisdale has the speech problem...and also Rex Chapman, A. Goldwire...if you can explain how to edit everything, I can do it myself, too and you do not have to spend time. :)



This is what I use: viewtopic.php?f=258&t=110006

To get rid of the nickname, I set the player to normal (instead of created) and "is generated" to no. I don't known if you have to do both steps, but I do it anyways

Image
User avatar
Thunder Shaq
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: Thunder Shaq: 1996-97: 1997-2011 Offline Draft Classes Uploaded

Postby Leander on Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:14 am

Thank you!
Image

My projects: music, games and more...
User avatar
Leander
 
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2002 10:44 pm
Location: Wels, Austria

Re: Thunder Shaq: 1996-97: 1997-2011 Offline Draft Classes Uploaded

Postby oldstyle2k on Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:59 am

Thunder Shaq can you convert 2k19 razor buck williams :bowdown: :bowdown:
User avatar
oldstyle2k
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:06 am

Re: Thunder Shaq: 1996-97: 1997-2011 Offline Draft Classes Uploaded

Postby ty5oke on Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:45 am

Thanks for all the hard work
ty5oke
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:51 am

Re: Thunder Shaq: 1996-97: 1997-2011 Offline Draft Classes Uploaded

Postby nekejin on Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:31 pm

First of all, thank you Thunder Shaq and all of his contributors for this awesome mod, this is what I've bought the PC version for :bowdown:

I've started a MyLeague with this mod turned on, and I made the mistake of modifying one team (the Pacers) from the game built in editor. Is there a way to go back to the originally modded version of the team without starting a new MyLeague?
nekejin
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:28 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Thunder Shaq: 1996-97: 1997-2011 Offline Draft Classes Uploaded

Postby Thunder Shaq on Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:16 am

nekejin wrote:First of all, thank you Thunder Shaq and all of his contributors for this awesome mod, this is what I've bought the PC version for :bowdown:

I've started a MyLeague with this mod turned on, and I made the mistake of modifying one team (the Pacers) from the game built in editor. Is there a way to go back to the originally modded version of the team without starting a new MyLeague?


What did you modify?
User avatar
Thunder Shaq
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: Thunder Shaq: 1996-97: 1997-2011 Offline Draft Classes Uploaded

Postby nekejin on Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:29 pm

Thunder Shaq wrote:
nekejin wrote:First of all, thank you Thunder Shaq and all of his contributors for this awesome mod, this is what I've bought the PC version for :bowdown:

I've started a MyLeague with this mod turned on, and I made the mistake of modifying one team (the Pacers) from the game built in editor. Is there a way to go back to the originally modded version of the team without starting a new MyLeague?


What did you modify?


The Indiana Pacers home court floor
nekejin
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:28 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Thunder Shaq: 1996-97: 1997-2011 Offline Draft Classes Uploaded

Postby Thunder Shaq on Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:45 pm

nekejin wrote:
Thunder Shaq wrote:
nekejin wrote:First of all, thank you Thunder Shaq and all of his contributors for this awesome mod, this is what I've bought the PC version for :bowdown:

I've started a MyLeague with this mod turned on, and I made the mistake of modifying one team (the Pacers) from the game built in editor. Is there a way to go back to the originally modded version of the team without starting a new MyLeague?


What did you modify?


The Indiana Pacers home court floor


You may just have to rebrand, not exactly sure if 2ktools works in MyLeague
User avatar
Thunder Shaq
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: Thunder Shaq: 1996-97: 1997-2011 Offline Draft Classes Uploaded

Postby pawkle on Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:35 pm

Guys

There's something wrong with the game. The scoreboard and the courts seem fine, but I can't get the jerseys to load. Only 76ers have the retro jersey, the rest of the team has the originals. Any ideas? I used to play this mod a lot and everything seemed fine, but I had to clean up my pc and now it's like that.
pawkle
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:17 am

Re: Thunder Shaq: 1996-97: 1997-2011 Offline Draft Classes Uploaded

Postby KyotoCarl on Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:31 am

nekejin wrote:
Thunder Shaq wrote:
nekejin wrote:First of all, thank you Thunder Shaq and all of his contributors for this awesome mod, this is what I've bought the PC version for :bowdown:

I've started a MyLeague with this mod turned on, and I made the mistake of modifying one team (the Pacers) from the game built in editor. Is there a way to go back to the originally modded version of the team without starting a new MyLeague?


What did you modify?


The Indiana Pacers home court floor

Was it just the court you edited? In that case you can can take the court file from the rar file you downloaded and just extract that to your waigua folder and it will replace whatever changes you made.
KyotoCarl
 
Posts: 436
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:17 pm

Re: Thunder Shaq: 1996-97: 1997-2011 Offline Draft Classes Uploaded

Postby ZoXPelicans on Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:26 am

It keeps telling me save file corrupted.
i went steam offline then saved a roster as a test run copy and renamed the 1997 roster to "0007" its not working :(
User avatar
ZoXPelicans
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:55 am
Location: Albany New York

Re: Thunder Shaq: 1996-97: 1997-2011 Offline Draft Classes Uploaded

Postby JStreetPlays on Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:29 am

Is there a way to change the names of the teams. Like rename the 16-17 Cavs the 17-18 Cavs?
JStreetPlays
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:45 am

Re: Thunder Shaq: 1996-97: 1997-2011 Offline Draft Classes Uploaded

Postby ZoXPelicans on Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:11 pm

ZoXPelicans wrote:It keeps telling me save file corrupted.
i went steam offline then saved a roster as a test run copy and renamed the 1997 roster to "0007" its not working :(

fixed on my end nvm
User avatar
ZoXPelicans
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:55 am
Location: Albany New York

Re: Thunder Shaq: 1996-97: 1997-2011 Offline Draft Classes Uploaded

Postby Thunder Shaq on Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:11 am

ZoXPelicans wrote:
ZoXPelicans wrote:It keeps telling me save file corrupted.
i went steam offline then saved a roster as a test run copy and renamed the 1997 roster to "0007" its not working :(

fixed on my end nvm


Sorry I missed this, I'm glad you got it to work
User avatar
Thunder Shaq
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: Thunder Shaq: 1996-97: 1997-2011 Offline Draft Classes Uploaded

Postby KyotoCarl on Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:10 am

The Mediafire link for the main mod seems to be down.
KyotoCarl
 
Posts: 436
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:17 pm

Re: Thunder Shaq: 1996-97: 1997-2011 Offline Draft Classes Uploaded

Postby Thunder Shaq on Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:16 pm

KyotoCarl wrote:The Mediafire link for the main mod seems to be down.


I recommend just downloading the Ultimate Retro Roster mod pack at this point (viewtopic.php?f=258&t=107928), but I can try reuploading the 97 pack if that is too much to install? (I know it is kind of a big download)
User avatar
Thunder Shaq
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: Thunder Shaq: 1996-97: 1997-2011 Offline Draft Classes Uploaded

Postby KyotoCarl on Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:18 am

Thunder Shaq wrote:
KyotoCarl wrote:The Mediafire link for the main mod seems to be down.


I recommend just downloading the Ultimate Retro Roster mod pack at this point (viewtopic.php?f=258&t=107928), but I can try reuploading the 97 pack if that is too much to install? (I know it is kind of a big download)


Oh, I forgot that this is included there.
No worries about the size. Thank you for the tip and thank you for your great mods!
KyotoCarl
 
Posts: 436
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:17 pm

Re: Thunder Shaq: 1996-97: 1997-2011 Offline Draft Classes Uploaded

Postby nekejin on Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:36 pm

I have another question, I've been using the mod successfully until now.

I'm just unsatisfied with the all white "all in" crowd come playoff time.

Which files should I replace or remove?
nekejin
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:28 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Thunder Shaq: 1996-97: 1997-2011 Offline Draft Classes Uploaded

Postby Thunder Shaq on Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:36 pm

I would recommend Looyh’s 2ktools program which might let you edit that. I’m not 100% sure though :)
User avatar
Thunder Shaq
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: Thunder Shaq: 1996-97: 1997-2011 Offline Draft Classes Uploaded

Postby nekejin on Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:35 pm

Thunder Shaq wrote:I would recommend Looyh’s 2ktools program which might let you edit that. I’m not 100% sure though :)


Thanks!! It worked!!

For other who may have the same issue as me, I changed the default crowd ID (65535) into the team ID, so now I at least have a crowd with matching teams colours.

Thanks for all the hard work man, this mod is literally changing my lockdown :D
nekejin
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:28 pm
Location: Italy

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Thunder Shaq and 8 guests