Fantasy Simulated Tournaments

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Fantasy Simulated Tournaments

Postby Detroitbadboys on Fri May 15, 2020 1:39 am

Hi All,

I have started running tournaments on NBA2K20 with friends and everyone loves it. It allows everyone to draft their own team (including old players) in a live draft we currently do on Zoom. Then we auto-simulate the 16-team tournaments. We keep getting requests to run more tournaments so I am interested in connecting with developers in the modding community so we can improve and grow this experience for more basketball fans around the world.

There are a few things I am looking to do like auto-simulation scripts and better understanding how the simulation outcomes are determined. I am really interested in figuring out a way to make the simulation aspect of the game dependent on the strategy and decisions the players/managers make.

Would be great to connect with anyone interested in working on something like this.
Detroitbadboys

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding