2000-2001 Courts Pack [RELEASED]

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

2000-2001 Courts Pack [RELEASED]

Postby gregotin on Tue May 05, 2020 4:59 pm

Hi everyone,

So here is the court pack with all 29 teams for season 2000-2001. You'll find Seattle, Vancouver, crazy Charlotte and Houston courts and all the others.

LINK : https://www.mediafire.com/file/1ehqndfw ... k.rar/file

King's and Sixers courts are those from the game. For the 76ers court, I highly recomend to download Sticky Fingers one. Better quality and accuracy.

I wanna thank again Kobedurant for his help and remind me how to edit jerseys and courts. :P Big thanks again to Sticky Fingers for sharing with me that Boston-like wood texture :wink:
If someone feel to create the 2000-2001 roster, that could be awesome. I think it could be huge to have accurate roster/courts for each decade.

INSTALLATION : You have to assign each court to the one you want to replace. That way, you can use any roster you want.

Let me know your thoughts and if you have issue with some of these.

Here is some screenshots

Capture d’écran 2020-05-02 à 17.50.02.png

Capture d’écran 2020-05-02 à 17.50.09.png

Capture d’écran 2020-05-02 à 19.21.16.png

Capture d’écran 2020-05-02 à 19.53.13.png

Capture d’écran 2020-05-03 à 08.56.06.png

Capture d’écran 2020-05-03 à 08.15.53.png

Capture d’écran 2020-05-03 à 09.37.37.png

Capture d’écran 2020-05-03 à 10.43.47.png

Capture d’écran 2020-05-03 à 15.09.00.png

Capture d’écran 2020-05-03 à 11.18.28.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by gregotin on Tue May 05, 2020 10:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gregotin
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:12 pm

Re: 2000-2001 Courts Pack (preview)

Postby Dylaninho on Tue May 05, 2020 5:44 pm

good job bro (Y)
Dylaninho
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:37 pm

Re: 2000-2001 Courts Pack (preview)

Postby chipper on Tue May 05, 2020 6:52 pm

:bowdown2: (Y)
chipper
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2002 10:22 am
Location: California

Re: 2000-2001 Courts Pack [RELEASED]

Postby gregotin on Tue May 05, 2020 11:17 pm

Thanks ! Court pack released :)
gregotin
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:12 pm

Re: 2000-2001 Courts Pack [RELEASED]

Postby natkra90 on Wed May 06, 2020 11:21 am

Looks great. Thank you!
Image
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:10 am

Re: 2000-2001 Courts Pack [RELEASED]

Postby eli_torres17 on Wed May 06, 2020 2:48 pm

great job (Y)
eli_torres17
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: 2000-2001 Courts Pack [RELEASED]

Postby [Stove] on Wed May 06, 2020 10:13 pm

Hey now these are looking pretty sweet.
:cheeky: Donate to the Kitchen ---> http://www.paypal.me/StoveMods
User avatar
[Stove]
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:07 pm

Re: 2000-2001 Courts Pack [RELEASED]

Postby sticky-fingers on Wed May 06, 2020 10:16 pm

gregotin wrote:Hi everyone,

So here is the court pack with all 29 teams for season 2000-2001. You'll find Seattle, Vancouver, crazy Charlotte and Houston courts and all the others.

LINK : https://www.mediafire.com/file/1ehqndfw ... k.rar/file

King's and Sixers courts are those from the game. For the 76ers court, I highly recomend to download Sticky Fingers one. Better quality and accuracy.

I wanna thank again Kobedurant for his help and remind me how to edit jerseys and courts. :P Big thanks again to Sticky Fingers for sharing with me that Boston-like wood texture :wink:
If someone feel to create the 2000-2001 roster, that could be awesome. I think it could be huge to have accurate roster/courts for each decade.

INSTALLATION : You have to assign each court to the one you want to replace. That way, you can use any roster you want.

Let me know your thoughts and if you have issue with some of these.

Here is some screenshots

Capture d’écran 2020-05-02 à 17.50.02.png

Capture d’écran 2020-05-02 à 17.50.09.png

Capture d’écran 2020-05-02 à 19.21.16.png

Capture d’écran 2020-05-02 à 19.53.13.png

Capture d’écran 2020-05-03 à 08.56.06.png

Capture d’écran 2020-05-03 à 08.15.53.png

Capture d’écran 2020-05-03 à 09.37.37.png

Capture d’écran 2020-05-03 à 10.43.47.png

Capture d’écran 2020-05-03 à 15.09.00.png

Capture d’écran 2020-05-03 à 11.18.28.png


Great Job / Beau Boulot :applaud:
Twitter | YouTube | flickr

Retro Mods for NBA 2K20 - 2K19 - 2K17 - 2K16
User avatar
sticky-fingers
 
Posts: 2759
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 am
Location: France

Re: 2000-2001 Courts Pack [RELEASED]

Postby untymely on Wed May 20, 2020 5:48 am

I can't get this to work. default floors, gray crowd, no player models. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong? Very new to installing these.

edit: nevermind! figured it out. typed it all out as "s.xxxx" instead of "f.xxxx". Told ya I'm a newbie, haha!
These are amazing, by the way! Thank you for your hard work.
untymely
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 19, 2020 4:42 pm

Re: 2000-2001 Courts Pack [RELEASED]

Postby ThaLiveKing on Wed May 20, 2020 6:41 am

wow, that Pacers court is lovely
User avatar
ThaLiveKing
 
Posts: 2388
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:17 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: 2000-2001 Courts Pack [RELEASED]

Postby gregotin on Fri May 22, 2020 4:54 am

ThaLiveKing wrote:wow, that Pacers court is lovely
untymely wrote:I can't get this to work. default floors, gray crowd, no player models. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong? Very new to installing these.

edit: nevermind! figured it out. typed it all out as "s.xxxx" instead of "f.xxxx". Told ya I'm a newbie, haha!
These are amazing, by the way! Thank you for your hard work.


Thank you guys !!
gregotin
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:12 pm

Re: 2000-2001 Courts Pack [RELEASED]

Postby Thunder Shaq on Fri May 22, 2020 5:47 am

Very nice, thanks for sharing with everyone :D
User avatar
Thunder Shaq
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: 2000-2001 Courts Pack [RELEASED]

Postby kobedurant on Fri May 22, 2020 6:53 am

oh man, these look amazing! incredible job :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
My Discord Server: https://discord.gg/WsP5w9A

Image ImageImage
User avatar
kobedurant
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:26 pm

Re: 2000-2001 Courts Pack [RELEASED]

Postby Slr0801 on Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:02 pm

Hey I'm brand new to installing these. What do you mean by assigning the court?
Slr0801
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:11 am

Re: 2000-2001 Courts Pack [RELEASED]

Postby gregotin on Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:36 pm

Slr0801 wrote:Hey I'm brand new to installing these. What do you mean by assigning the court?


You have to change each court name to replace the good one in the game. For example : 76ers court in the game is f000.iff You'll have to rename 76ers.iff in my pack to f000.iff and put it in your waigua folder.
gregotin
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:12 pm

Re: 2000-2001 Courts Pack [RELEASED]

Postby Slr0801 on Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:16 am

gregotin wrote:
Slr0801 wrote:Hey I'm brand new to installing these. What do you mean by assigning the court?


You have to change each court name to replace the good one in the game. For example : 76ers court in the game is f000.iff You'll have to rename 76ers.iff in my pack to f000.iff and put it in your waigua folder.


I just tried renamed the76ers iff to f000 and put it in my wagua folder and I still got the default court in the game. What could that be?
Slr0801
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:11 am

Re: 2000-2001 Courts Pack [RELEASED]

Postby gregotin on Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:10 pm

You may have to check your config file. You'll see useful informations into that.
gregotin
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:12 pm


Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bizquit, ChadCur21, Jason Tsao, siballin and 24 guests