Armsleeve fixing needs help

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Armsleeve fixing needs help

Postby yourboiho on Tue May 05, 2020 6:41 am

Hello y'all
There is a mod from Shuajota website http://www.shuajota.com/2020/03/nba-2k20-kobe-arm-sleeve-mvp-olympic.html that I installed and like a lot, what I wanna ask is if anyone have the knowledge and skill to reverse engineering this mod and turn it into the left armsleeve.
Thank you for any help possible :bowdown: :bowdown2: and sorry if this post feels "unnecessary".
yourboiho

Re: Armsleeve fixing needs help

Postby Doctor Kicks on Tue May 05, 2020 3:57 pm

yourboiho wrote:Hello y'all
There is a mod from Shuajota website http://www.shuajota.com/2020/03/nba-2k20-kobe-arm-sleeve-mvp-olympic.html that I installed and like a lot, what I wanna ask is if anyone have the knowledge and skill to reverse engineering this mod and turn it into the left armsleeve.
Thank you for any help possible :bowdown: :bowdown2: and sorry if this post feels "unnecessary".

I second this! been waiting for some answers for a while :crazyeyes:
You like my work? , Please consider leaving a tip! :wink:

https://paypal.me/DoctorKicks21?locale.x=en_US

Gcash 09171166213

Don't forget to follow me on my FB Page and Instagram

Doctor Kicks

Postby LionelCHE on Fri May 08, 2020 12:05 pm

I didn't manage to make this workout? How did you do it?
I have already pasted the file on waigua/clothing folder but nothing happens.

Any help?

Thank you
LionelCHE

Postby yourboiho on Sat May 09, 2020 2:14 am

LionelCHE wrote:I didn't manage to make this workout? How did you do it?
I have already pasted the file on waigua/clothing folder but nothing happens.

Any help?

Thank you

I don't even know how to make it work. That's why i'm asking on the forum because modders here have so much more knowledge.
yourboiho

Postby kenman on Sat May 09, 2020 3:04 am

Hi Guy's

Just extract all the files in waigua folder / clothing. In edit player go to right arm and select forearm sleeve. That' all!

Note: This is for the right arm use only. I will try to edit the files to ue it in left arm.

ENJOY! :wink:
kenman

Postby Marvin00 on Sat May 09, 2020 5:44 am

kenman wrote:Hi Guy's

Just extract all the files in waigua folder / clothing. In edit player go to right arm and select forearm sleeve. That' all!

Note: This is for the right arm use only. I will try to edit the files to ue it in left arm.

Actually your mod was working fine before i updated, and now it doesn't appear anymore, i dunno if it's related to the update or not, but it was working and suddenly stopped
Marvin00

Postby sitew33 on Sat May 09, 2020 1:40 pm

Here you go. It's not perfect. Some player models you may have to edit the upper arm thick/thin inside the info appearance rdat.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sitew33

Postby LionelCHE on Sat May 09, 2020 6:52 pm

Cool! It works! Thanks for the help dude!
LionelCHE

Postby yourboiho on Sun May 10, 2020 12:14 am

Please let us know when you will release it. Tysm

sitew33 wrote:Here you go. It's not perfect. Some player models you may have to edit the upper arm thick/thin inside the info appearance rdat.

Ngl it kinda glitch but you tried and that's all I can ask for. Thank you my guy
yourboiho

Postby sitew33 on Sun May 10, 2020 2:18 am

Yeah thats the problem with the editing. It has to be tweaked for every player.
sitew33

Postby the_sh4q_att4q on Thu May 18, 2023 4:31 pm

Hey guys, is there any chance that you could revert back to the right arm? The link on Shuajota's website isn't working and I really need this mod. Or can you tell me how to edit the files to put it back on the right arm? Thx guys
the_sh4q_att4q

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding