[Doctor Kicks] 2k20 Shoe Mod Madness

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [Doctor Kicks] 2k20 "The Dream" Pack - Operation 'Colorway Madness'

Postby Bliss on Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:53 am

Hi, question, how do you apply these 'modded' shoes to your mycareer?
Bliss

Postby plp2874 on Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:58 pm

the links are still not working for me, even with antivirus down
plp2874

Re: [Doctor Kicks] NBA 2k20 Shoe Mods - Kobe V Protro "EYBL" PREVIEW

Postby Doctor Kicks on Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:26 pm

REINFORCEMENT INCOMING!

Kobe V Protro "EYBL"

For a detailed look,https://imgur.com/gallery/1rsJ6qq

Kobe V_EYBL.jpg

Credits to the CF author/gettyimages=real-life photo source
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You like my work? , Please consider leaving a tip! :wink:

https://paypal.me/DoctorKicks21?locale.x=en_US

Gcash 09171166213

Don't forget to follow me on my FB Page and Instagram

Doctor Kicks

Postby Rimbaud82 on Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:36 pm

Looks sick
Rimbaud82

Re: [Doctor Kicks] 2k20 Shoe Mods - Kobe V Protro "EYBL" RELEASED!!!

Postby Doctor Kicks on Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:09 am

REINFORCEMENT HAS ARRIVED!

Kobe V Protro "EYBL"

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: DOWNLOAD http://raboninco.com/23247723/kobe-v-protro-eybl :headbang:

:!: REPLACES speckle1 :!:

***INSTRUCTIONS:you have to put speckle1.ab647c4699f70512.dds inside your global.iff and put the other two files inside your shoe_frontend.iff

Then, go to Shoe Creator, edit the Kobe V, then make every layer Pattern>Speckle 1, Then hit save

Credits to the CF author/gettyimages for real-life photo source

Gcash 09171166213

Doctor Kicks

Postby MrArni on Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:34 am

Doctor Kicks wrote:

Kobe V Protro "EYBL"

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: DOWNLOAD http://raboninco.com/23247723/kobe-v-protro-eybl :headbang:

***INSTRUCTIONS:you have to put speckle1.ab647c4699f70512.dds inside your global.iff and put the other two files inside your shoe_frontend.iff

Then, go to Shoe Creator, edit the Kobe V, then make every layer Pattern>Speckle 1, Then hit save

[ Image ]

I did everything you wrote but there is no such patterns in game.
MrArni

Postby Doctor Kicks on Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:38 am

MrArni wrote:
Doctor Kicks wrote:

Kobe V Protro "EYBL"

[ Image ]

I did everything you wrote but there is no such patterns in game.

There is, if you know how to edit shoes using the Shoe Creator feature, I guarantee you'll see that part called ''Pattern" :wink:

Gcash 09171166213

Doctor Kicks

Postby MrArni on Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:45 am

Doctor Kicks wrote:There is, if you know how to edit shoes using the Shoe Creator feature, I guarantee you'll see that part called ''Pattern" :wink:

How how...simply. Make a normal tutorial about installation because something is wrong or missing here.

MrArni

Postby Doctor Kicks on Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:04 am

MrArni wrote:
Doctor Kicks wrote:There is, if you know how to edit shoes using the Shoe Creator feature, I guarantee you'll see that part called ''Pattern" :wink:

How how...simply. Make a normal tutorial about installation because something is wrong or missing here.

[ Image ]

Maybe this could help you on the way, got yer back bro
Nba 2k20 Screenshot 2020.08.04 - 00.00.09.68.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gcash 09171166213

Doctor Kicks

Postby MrArni on Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:27 am

Doctor Kicks wrote:
MrArni wrote:

[ Image ]

How it could help me? :D I showed you my screens, there is no added patterns.
MrArni

Postby deionr829 on Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:35 am

hey doctor thank for the sneakers and i have a question so u know the picture u posted and how it had the pic of the new sparkle on the bottom right so for me mines dont have that but it still work because it was sparkle but it still shows the default colors as a preview. how do u fix that im just curious. not a big deal since it still register the new color but i was curious
deionr829

Postby Doctor Kicks on Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:46 am

deionr829 wrote:hey doctor thank for the sneakers and i have a question so u know the picture u posted and how it had the pic of the new sparkle on the bottom right so for me mines dont have that but it still work because it was sparkle but it still shows the default colors as a preview. how do u fix that im just curious. not a big deal since it still register the new color but i was curious

u gotta have the file called shoe_frontend.iff inside ur waigua folder. u can find it somewhere inside the archives. you could use the manifest file to search for its archive location. just right click on the manifest and edit with notepad++. NOTE u need to have installed the notepad++ to make it work. not the default notepad alright.

Gcash 09171166213

Doctor Kicks

Postby Doctor Kicks on Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:48 am

MrArni wrote:
Doctor Kicks wrote:
MrArni wrote:

[ Image ]

How it could help me? :D I showed you my screens, there is no added patterns.

it doesn’t matter if the patterns don’t show on the shoe creator. as long as ure on the right track. notice what deionr892 have said.

Gcash 09171166213

Doctor Kicks

Postby MrArni on Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:02 am

The further you go the deeper into the forest :D And no one can explain normally. I've tried all these patterns - THERE IS NO YOURS.
MrArni

Postby deionr829 on Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:34 am

i do have the shoe front end idk i just leave it like it is i guess i dont want to mess nothing up cuz like i said i do have it so i guess if it to broke dont fix it. cant wait for your next release.

Doctor Kicks wrote:
deionr829 wrote:hey doctor thank for the sneakers and i have a question so u know the picture u posted and how it had the pic of the new sparkle on the bottom right so for me mines dont have that but it still work because it was sparkle but it still shows the default colors as a preview. how do u fix that im just curious. not a big deal since it still register the new color but i was curious

u gotta have the file called shoe_frontend.iff inside ur waigua folder. u can find it somewhere inside the archives. you could use the manifest file to search for its archive location. just right click on the manifest and edit with notepad++. NOTE u need to have installed the notepad++ to make it work. not the default notepad alright.
deionr829

Postby deionr829 on Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:37 am

hey doctor question what other files need to go to the shoe front end file or is it like if its not specify it dont go in that file just your global?
deionr829

Postby Doctor Kicks on Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:38 pm

deionr829 wrote:hey doctor question what other files need to go to the shoe front end file or is it like if its not specify it dont go in that file just your global?

the shoe_frontend is just optional, the only function of that iff is to display/preview the mod while you’re editing in Shoe Creator... it doesn’t necessarily affect the mod to show up in the game. BUT the global does. In my releases, I always include the 2 files responsible for the preview (in Shoe Creator). so it’s up to you if u want it to be previewed right away while editing in Shoe Creator. but it’s not necessary. it’s optional.
When I release pattern mods, I include 3 files. the one with the longest file name is the one that should go to the global.iff which is the file responsible for the mod to show up in the game. the game NOT the preview in Shoe Creator.

the other 2 files with short file names should go inside the shoe_frontend.iff and like I said, responsible for the preview only. not the actual mod. Meaning, even if u put those 2 files inside shoe_frontend.iff, it does not make the mod appear in the game. Like I said, just for preview only.

So it makes sense that even if u dont put those 2 files, specially those who dont have the shoe_frontend.iff, the mod will appear in the game as long as u put the file with the LONGEST FILE NAME, into ur global.iff.

Gcash 09171166213

Doctor Kicks

Postby Doctor Kicks on Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:44 pm

For those of you who's having a hard time, u can use this reference pic to keep track of the default patterns that the mods overwrites.

In these part, if u look at the patterns, OBVIOUSLY, the pattern 1-10 is a camo, followed by pattern 11-18 the crackle, pattern 19-22 the speckle, then the rest, are the weave pattern. It will appear as if the mod did not took effect, BUT as long as u put the file with the long file name into ur global.iff, it will appear..but make sure to restart the game, and go to Shoe Creator, edit the Kobe V and apply which pattern is responsible, like in this case, the Kobe V EYBL, which is speckle1, apply it to every layer.then save ..go to edit roster and equip it to a player. THEN BOOM. the mod will appear...

Gcash 09171166213

Doctor Kicks

Postby dyopopoy on Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:19 pm

hey man! sorry to hijack your thread. I love your designs!!! Using all of those shoes!
Just wondering if you're using kicksology now?
it seems it stopped working.colors of shoes are now messed up. and the thread seems to be dead.
Any idea what happened?
Dyop Dyop Youtube Channel to download mods.
dyopopoy
Dyop Dyop Youtube Channel Creator

Postby Doctor Kicks on Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:45 pm

dyopopoy wrote:hey man! sorry to hijack your thread. I love your designs!!! Using all of those shoes!
it seems it stopped working.colors of shoes are now messed up. and the thread seems to be dead.
Any idea what happened?

Thanks man! He’s been quiet for a while. but Im still using his last pack. I think he’s out of the forum for some reasons.

Gcash 09171166213

Doctor Kicks

Postby dyopopoy on Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:08 pm

Doctor Kicks wrote:
dyopopoy wrote:hey man! sorry to hijack your thread. I love your designs!!! Using all of those shoes!
Any idea what happened?

Thanks man! He’s been quiet for a while. but Im still using his last pack. I think he’s out of the forum for some reasons.

ah so his last pack still works with latest 2k updates? if you're still using it then its just me then. :D Alright. thanks!
Dyop Dyop Youtube Channel to download mods.
dyopopoy
Dyop Dyop Youtube Channel Creator

Postby MrArni on Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:54 pm

Doctor Kicks wrote:In these part, if u look at the patterns, OBVIOUSLY, the pattern 1-10 is a camo, followed by pattern 11-18 the crackle, pattern 19-22 the speckle, then the rest, are the weave pattern. It will appear as if the mod did not took effect, BUT as long as u put the file with the long file name into ur global.iff, it will appear..but make sure to restart the game, and go to Shoe Creator, edit the Kobe V and apply which pattern is responsible, like in this case, the Kobe V EYBL, which is speckle1, apply it to every layer.then save ..go to edit roster and equip it to a player. THEN BOOM. the mod will appear...

Now it works. Can't understand why didn’t you write so before :D
MrArni

Postby Doctor Kicks on Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:05 pm

MrArni wrote:
Doctor Kicks wrote:In these part, if u look at the patterns, OBVIOUSLY, the pattern 1-10 is a camo, followed by pattern 11-18 the crackle, pattern 19-22 the speckle, then the rest, are the weave pattern. It will appear as if the mod did not took effect, BUT as long as u put the file with the long file name into ur global.iff, it will appear..but make sure to restart the game, and go to Shoe Creator, edit the Kobe V and apply which pattern is responsible, like in this case, the Kobe V EYBL, which is speckle1, apply it to every layer.then save ..go to edit roster and equip it to a player. THEN BOOM. the mod will appear...

Now it works. Can't understand why didn’t you write so before :D

Glad u were able to make it work. I wrote it anyway, already on the 1st page since the thread came up :mrgreen: (Y)

Gcash 09171166213

Doctor Kicks

Postby dubsziN123 on Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:06 am

Can you put for download the Kyrie 6 Chinese New Year? I saw that it is in your Imgur
dubsziN123

Postby mcbob420 on Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:18 am

Hey Doc What a material Kobe v Proto EYBL ?
mcbob420

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding