bktr025's Shoe Mods - New Balance KAWHI RELEASED

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: bktr025's Shoe Mods - New Balance KAWHI RELEASED

Postby bktr025 on Sat May 16, 2020 9:39 am

1ST POST UPDATED (New Balance KAWHI links included)
If anybody likes my content and would like to help me a little bit:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... source=url
bktr025
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:47 am
Location: Maipú, Chile

Re: bktr025's Shoe Mods - New Balance KAWHI RELEASED

Postby Mosdef23 on Sat May 16, 2020 10:47 am

Can you please make the Nike zoom freak 2 shoe please
User avatar
Mosdef23
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:08 pm

Re: bktr025's Shoe Mods - New Balance KAWHI RELEASED

Postby willstrange23 on Sat May 16, 2020 9:41 pm

these are awesome thnx. would you make wade shoes? way of wade 8 full white or black in game.
willstrange23
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:20 pm

Re: bktr025's Shoe Mods - New Balance KAWHI RELEASED

Postby xMiles on Sat May 16, 2020 11:54 pm

Love the kicks! Thanks for these Kawhi NB :applaud:
User avatar
xMiles
Culture.
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:56 am
Location: France

Re: bktr025's Shoe Mods - New Balance KAWHI RELEASED

Postby barber on Sun May 17, 2020 12:21 pm

great job. man.
But the shoes were too grease and glitter and the color was bright, so I've made some changes.
look really good in the game.
keep going great work.


Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
barber
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:49 pm

Re: bktr025's Shoe Mods - New Balance KAWHI RELEASED

Postby Ivan 911 on Sun May 17, 2020 2:48 pm

barber wrote:great job. man.
But the shoes were too grease and glitter and the color was bright, so I've made some changes.
look really good in the game.
keep going great work.


[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


Yes,I think so.Could you give me the links of the shoes you had changed?
Ivan 911
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:53 pm

Re: bktr025's Shoe Mods - New Balance KAWHI RELEASED

Postby bktr025 on Sun May 17, 2020 3:54 pm

barber wrote:great job. man.
But the shoes were too grease and glitter and the color was bright, so I've made some changes.
look really good in the game.
keep going great work.


[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


Yes, the biggest problem that I had is that they looked too shiny. I'm still learning about the process, what did you do to make them look like that?
(And thanks for the screenshots, I don't have a graphic card to make clean screenshots like yours).
If anybody likes my content and would like to help me a little bit:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... source=url
bktr025
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:47 am
Location: Maipú, Chile

Re: bktr025's Shoe Mods - New Balance KAWHI RELEASED

Postby barber on Sun May 17, 2020 6:51 pm

bktr025 wrote:
barber wrote:great job. man.
But the shoes were too grease and glitter and the color was bright, so I've made some changes.
look really good in the game.
keep going great work.


[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


Yes, the biggest problem that I had is that they looked too shiny. I'm still learning about the process, what did you do to make them look like that?
(And thanks for the screenshots, I don't have a graphic card to make clean screenshots like yours).



The problem is with shoe_physics. There is a problem in that part.
I combined that part with your file and the original file and adjusted the shoes color to 2k.

link to the file.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/qz4v1jpc61on0ff/New_Balance_THE_KAWHI.zip/file

Not all the shoes have been modified.
But they're all the same.
You just need to modify the color of the shoe_color.

If you re-edit and reupload,
That would be nice. :wink:
User avatar
barber
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:49 pm

Re: bktr025's Shoe Mods - New Balance KAWHI RELEASED

Postby Ivan 911 on Sun May 17, 2020 8:19 pm

barber wrote:
bktr025 wrote:
barber wrote:great job. man.
But the shoes were too grease and glitter and the color was bright, so I've made some changes.
look really good in the game.
keep going great work.


[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


Yes, the biggest problem that I had is that they looked too shiny. I'm still learning about the process, what did you do to make them look like that?
(And thanks for the screenshots, I don't have a graphic card to make clean screenshots like yours).



The problem is with shoe_physics. There is a problem in that part.
I combined that part with your file and the original file and adjusted the shoes color to 2k.

link to the file.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/qz4v1jpc61on0ff/New_Balance_THE_KAWHI.zip/file

Not all the shoes have been modified.
But they're all the same.
You just need to modify the color of the shoe_color.

If you re-edit and reupload,
That would be nice. :wink:


thanks!
Ivan 911
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:53 pm

Re: bktr025's Shoe Mods - New Balance KAWHI RELEASED

Postby bktr025 on Mon May 18, 2020 8:58 am

barber wrote:
bktr025 wrote:
barber wrote:great job. man.
But the shoes were too grease and glitter and the color was bright, so I've made some changes.
look really good in the game.
keep going great work.


[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


Yes, the biggest problem that I had is that they looked too shiny. I'm still learning about the process, what did you do to make them look like that?
(And thanks for the screenshots, I don't have a graphic card to make clean screenshots like yours).



The problem is with shoe_physics. There is a problem in that part.
I combined that part with your file and the original file and adjusted the shoes color to 2k.

link to the file.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/qz4v1jpc61on0ff/New_Balance_THE_KAWHI.zip/file

Not all the shoes have been modified.
But they're all the same.
You just need to modify the color of the shoe_color.

If you re-edit and reupload,
That would be nice. :wink:


I've been doing some other things today, but I'm gonna take a look and make an update.
If anybody likes my content and would like to help me a little bit:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... source=url
bktr025
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:47 am
Location: Maipú, Chile

Re: bktr025's Shoe Mods - New Balance KAWHI RELEASED

Postby deionr829 on Mon May 18, 2020 8:57 pm

question does the dds files stay in the shoe folder once u put it in the global?
deionr829
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:13 pm
Location: new york,ny

Re: bktr025's Shoe Mods - New Balance KAWHI RELEASED

Postby agame2323 on Tue May 19, 2020 11:52 am

Okay... Love these shoes. Silly question. How do I install these? Is it just putting them in the Waigua folder?
agame2323
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:12 am

Re: bktr025's Shoe Mods - New Balance KAWHI RELEASED

Postby bktr025 on Wed May 20, 2020 1:27 pm

NEW BALANCE KAWHI UPDATE 2.0
Image

Thanks to barber for making me put focus on the shoe_physics file and make me realise it's not only a red shade of some random things.
Changes made:
- Shoes look shiny only on the right parts.
- Fixed colours.

*Link updated in first page.
If anybody likes my content and would like to help me a little bit:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... source=url
bktr025
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:47 am
Location: Maipú, Chile

Re: bktr025's Shoe Mods - New Balance KAWHI RELEASED

Postby bktr025 on Wed May 20, 2020 3:34 pm

Mosdef23 wrote:Can you please make the Nike zoom freak 2 shoe please

I've seen some pics, maybe I'm gonna give it a try after I finish all that's on my plans (and I'm gonna wait for the official release).
willstrange23 wrote:these are awesome thnx. would you make wade shoes? way of wade 8 full white or black in game.

Maybe at some point.
deionr829 wrote:question does the dds files stay in the shoe folder once u put it in the global?

Are you talking about the shoes or the textures?
agame2323 wrote:Okay... Love these shoes. Silly question. How do I install these? Is it just putting them in the Waigua folder?

They go inside the "shoes" folder that should be inside the waigua folder. The filepath should be something like this C:\...NBA 2K20\waigua\shoes
If anybody likes my content and would like to help me a little bit:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... source=url
bktr025
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:47 am
Location: Maipú, Chile

Re: bktr025's Shoe Mods - New Balance KAWHI RELEASED

Postby deionr829 on Fri May 22, 2020 10:08 pm

in my shoe folder i have the iff files i know that goes in there. but i also have the dds image file in there too. now i already inject the image file into the global file do i keep the dds image files or that can be deleted?



bktr025 wrote:
Mosdef23 wrote:Can you please make the Nike zoom freak 2 shoe please

I've seen some pics, maybe I'm gonna give it a try after I finish all that's on my plans (and I'm gonna wait for the official release).
willstrange23 wrote:these are awesome thnx. would you make wade shoes? way of wade 8 full white or black in game.

Maybe at some point.
deionr829 wrote:question does the dds files stay in the shoe folder once u put it in the global?

Are you talking about the shoes or the textures?
agame2323 wrote:Okay... Love these shoes. Silly question. How do I install these? Is it just putting them in the Waigua folder?

They go inside the "shoes" folder that should be inside the waigua folder. The filepath should be something like this C:\...NBA 2K20\waigua\shoes
deionr829
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:13 pm
Location: new york,ny

Re: bktr025's Shoe Mods - New Balance KAWHI RELEASED

Postby bktr025 on Sat May 23, 2020 11:58 am

deionr829 wrote:in my shoe folder i have the iff files i know that goes in there. but i also have the dds image file in there too. now i already inject the image file into the global file do i keep the dds image files or that can be deleted?



bktr025 wrote:
Mosdef23 wrote:Can you please make the Nike zoom freak 2 shoe please

I've seen some pics, maybe I'm gonna give it a try after I finish all that's on my plans (and I'm gonna wait for the official release).
willstrange23 wrote:these are awesome thnx. would you make wade shoes? way of wade 8 full white or black in game.

Maybe at some point.
deionr829 wrote:question does the dds files stay in the shoe folder once u put it in the global?

Are you talking about the shoes or the textures?
agame2323 wrote:Okay... Love these shoes. Silly question. How do I install these? Is it just putting them in the Waigua folder?

They go inside the "shoes" folder that should be inside the waigua folder. The filepath should be something like this C:\...NBA 2K20\waigua\shoes


About the dds for the textures, those go only inside the global that's in the waigua folder, there's no need to have the dds outside global, so delete the image.
If anybody likes my content and would like to help me a little bit:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... source=url
bktr025
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:47 am
Location: Maipú, Chile

Re: bktr025's Shoe Mods - New Balance KAWHI RELEASED

Postby deionr829 on Sun May 24, 2020 1:12 am

Thank you so much bro,for the sneakers and answering the questions.










bktr025 wrote:
deionr829 wrote:in my shoe folder i have the iff files i know that goes in there. but i also have the dds image file in there too. now i already inject the image file into the global file do i keep the dds image files or that can be deleted?



bktr025 wrote:
Mosdef23 wrote:Can you please make the Nike zoom freak 2 shoe please

I've seen some pics, maybe I'm gonna give it a try after I finish all that's on my plans (and I'm gonna wait for the official release).
willstrange23 wrote:these are awesome thnx. would you make wade shoes? way of wade 8 full white or black in game.

Maybe at some point.
deionr829 wrote:question does the dds files stay in the shoe folder once u put it in the global?

Are you talking about the shoes or the textures?
agame2323 wrote:Okay... Love these shoes. Silly question. How do I install these? Is it just putting them in the Waigua folder?

They go inside the "shoes" folder that should be inside the waigua folder. The filepath should be something like this C:\...NBA 2K20\waigua\shoes


About the dds for the textures, those go only inside the global that's in the waigua folder, there's no need to have the dds outside global, so delete the image.
deionr829
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:13 pm
Location: new york,ny

Previous

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Anfield, bradipo1987, Brian White, dvir10, ItsASAPMob, Rimbaud82 and 14 guests