PettyPaulPierce - Emoni Bates total rework

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: PettyPaulPierce - Jonathan Kuminga and Usman Garuba released

Postby clarkchuasdfghjklx on Mon May 18, 2020 11:06 pm

Nice mods bro! Can you make Kai Sotto? He's bound to be teammates with Jalen Green in the G-league and I bet he's also declaring for the 2021 draft class. Thanks again and more power!
clarkchuasdfghjklx
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:25 am

Re: PettyPaulPierce - Jonathan Kuminga and Usman Garuba released

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Mon May 18, 2020 11:29 pm

clarkchuasdfghjklx wrote:Nice mods bro! Can you make Kai Sotto? He's bound to be teammates with Jalen Green in the G-league and I bet he's also declaring for the 2021 draft class. Thanks again and more power!

Yeah, i just watched a Kai Sotto highlight video yesterday and i think he will be a great player in the league. I actually have a cf of him i downloaded a while ago from some facebook group, so i'll improve it and post it here.
User avatar
PettyPaulPierce
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:31 am

Re: PettyPaulPierce - Kuminga better texture Garuba fixed

Postby big-shot-ROB on Tue May 19, 2020 2:18 am

Image

Okay, it is on! :twisted:
Image
User avatar
big-shot-ROB
Robert Horry is better than MJ, because everybody knows that 7>6.
 
Posts: 1244
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:59 pm
Location: Manresa, Catalonia, Europe

Re: PettyPaulPierce - Kuminga better texture Garuba fixed

Postby Rimbaud82 on Tue May 19, 2020 2:22 am

Both Kuminga and Garuba look brilliant man
Rimbaud82
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:41 am
Location: Belfast, Ireland.

Re: PettyPaulPierce - Kuminga better texture Garuba fixed

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Tue May 19, 2020 2:48 am

big-shot-ROB wrote:[ Image ]

Okay, it is on! :twisted:

Awesome! So you managed to set up everything on your own? I don't even know what those are lol i was just sculpting this whole time, but it looks complicated. I edited the texture for Kuminga but the default one was Kris Dunn, if you wanna start from scratch.
User avatar
PettyPaulPierce
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:31 am

Re: PettyPaulPierce - Kuminga better texture Garuba fixed

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Tue May 19, 2020 2:48 am

Rimbaud82 wrote:Both Kuminga and Garuba look brilliant man

Thanks bro!
User avatar
PettyPaulPierce
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:31 am

Re: PettyPaulPierce - Kuminga better texture Garuba fixed

Postby big-shot-ROB on Tue May 19, 2020 3:10 am

Yeah, figuring everything step by step

Image
Image
User avatar
big-shot-ROB
Robert Horry is better than MJ, because everybody knows that 7>6.
 
Posts: 1244
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:59 pm
Location: Manresa, Catalonia, Europe

Re: PettyPaulPierce - Bronny rework (down in other prospects) Kuminga Garuba fixed

Postby big-shot-ROB on Tue May 19, 2020 3:15 am

I need help though figuring out how to import also the hair into Blender.
Image
User avatar
big-shot-ROB
Robert Horry is better than MJ, because everybody knows that 7>6.
 
Posts: 1244
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:59 pm
Location: Manresa, Catalonia, Europe

Re: PettyPaulPierce - Bronny rework (down in other prospects) Kuminga Garuba fixed

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Tue May 19, 2020 3:31 am

big-shot-ROB wrote:I need help though figuring out how to import also the hair into Blender.

You mean import the hair together with the body model? Honestly i haven't figured that out myself i always import and edit them separately.
User avatar
PettyPaulPierce
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:31 am

Re: PettyPaulPierce - Bronny rework (down in other prospects) Kuminga Garuba fixed

Postby Rimbaud82 on Tue May 19, 2020 3:37 am

If you're touching up Bronny I think a good place to start would be this one - https://www.2kspecialist.net/2020/05/br ... model.html

I think starting with this one and doing the "fictional" stuff you did before, how he might look by the time he is actually in the NBA in terms of the body etc., would be perfect.
Rimbaud82
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:41 am
Location: Belfast, Ireland.

Re: PettyPaulPierce - Bronny rework (down in other prospects) Kuminga Garuba fixed

Postby big-shot-ROB on Tue May 19, 2020 3:50 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
big-shot-ROB wrote:I need help though figuring out how to import also the hair into Blender.

You mean import the hair together with the body model? Honestly i haven't figured that out myself i always import and edit them separately.


Maybe TG can help us out. So far, I've figured it out how to do again the full technique I used.
Image
User avatar
big-shot-ROB
Robert Horry is better than MJ, because everybody knows that 7>6.
 
Posts: 1244
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:59 pm
Location: Manresa, Catalonia, Europe

Re: PettyPaulPierce - Bronny rework (down in other prospects) Kuminga Garuba fixed

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Tue May 19, 2020 3:58 am

Rimbaud82 wrote:If you're touching up Bronny I think a good place to start would be this one - https://www.2kspecialist.net/2020/05/br ... model.html

I think starting with this one and doing the "fictional" stuff you did before, how he might look by the time he is actually in the NBA in terms of the body etc., would be perfect.

Yeah, i used that face, i've uploaded it in the original post, down near the bottom
User avatar
PettyPaulPierce
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:31 am

Re: PettyPaulPierce - Bronny rework (down in other prospects) Kuminga Garuba fixed

Postby xMiles on Tue May 19, 2020 4:54 am

I used your first Bronny png and the face V2 by Yangufugui. It's a pretty good result :mrgreen:
User avatar
xMiles
Culture.
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:56 am
Location: France

Re: PettyPaulPierce - Brandon Boston Jr first version released

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Thu May 21, 2020 3:23 am

Lemme know who you guys would like to see next from the 21' draft class
User avatar
PettyPaulPierce
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:31 am

Re: PettyPaulPierce - Brandon Boston Jr first version released

Postby TGsoGood on Thu May 21, 2020 3:26 am

use the hair.scne file to figure out which .model file corresponds with it. Then you just load it up into blender just like you did with the body
Currently at work so I can't provide any screenshots.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5018
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: PettyPaulPierce - Brandon Boston Jr first version released

Postby xMiles on Thu May 21, 2020 4:00 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:Lemme know who you guys would like to see next from the 21' draft class


Precious Achiuwa ?
User avatar
xMiles
Culture.
 
Posts: 1257
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:56 am
Location: France

Re: PettyPaulPierce - Brandon Boston Jr first version released

Postby Rimbaud82 on Thu May 21, 2020 4:23 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:Lemme know who you guys would like to see next from the 21' draft class


Keyontae Johnson would be good
Rimbaud82
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:41 am
Location: Belfast, Ireland.

Re: PettyPaulPierce - Brandon Boston Jr first version released

Postby TGsoGood on Thu May 21, 2020 6:35 am

Thanks to this thread I have made my decision to bring back my video series where I would showcase cyberfaces, ratings, and animations of future prospects and rookies
The collaborative effort and openness of this thread really motivated me to just go ahead and do it. I haven't done this since 2K17 I think.

here is the 1st of many, I hope - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDZORzLs6GU
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5018
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: PettyPaulPierce - Bronny rework (down in other prospects) Kuminga Garuba fixed

Postby sitew33 on Thu May 21, 2020 7:32 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
big-shot-ROB wrote:I need help though figuring out how to import also the hair into Blender.

You mean import the hair together with the body model? Honestly i haven't figured that out myself i always import and edit them separately.


Import the body hihead.scene file into Blender then change the name from hihead to 0000 or whatever you want. Then import the hair01.scene file into blender. TG has a video from 2K19 or 2K18 that gives you a visual idea of how to do it on his youtube channel because that's where I learned to do it.
sitew33
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:25 am

Re: PettyPaulPierce - Bronny rework (down in other prospects) Kuminga Garuba fixed

Postby sitew33 on Thu May 21, 2020 7:34 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
big-shot-ROB wrote:I need help though figuring out how to import also the hair into Blender.

You mean import the hair together with the body model? Honestly i haven't figured that out myself i always import and edit them separately.


Import the body hihead.scene file into Blender then change the name from hihead to 0000 or whatever you want. Then import the hair01.scene file into blender. TG has a video from 2K19 or 2K18 that gives you a visual idea of how to do it on his youtube channel because that's where I learned to do it.
sitew33
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:25 am

Re: PettyPaulPierce - Brandon Boston Jr first version released

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Thu May 21, 2020 8:35 am

TGsoGood wrote:Thanks to this thread I have made my decision to bring back my video series where I would showcase cyberfaces, ratings, and animations of future prospects and rookies
The collaborative effort and openness of this thread really motivated me to just go ahead and do it. I haven't done this since 2K17 I think.

here is the 1st of many, I hope - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDZORzLs6GU

That's awesome to hear man! i subbed to your channel, looking forward to future content and colabs!
User avatar
PettyPaulPierce
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:31 am

Re: PettyPaulPierce - Brandon Boston Jr small tweaks

Postby superbug on Thu May 21, 2020 10:32 am

Hey another great job again with Brandon Boston, some little tweaks you can add that would make it even better is adding some longer hair and arms since he’s a very lanky guy here’s some pictures that can hopefully help. Keep up the great work!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
superbug
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:59 pm

Re: PettyPaulPierce - Brandon Boston Jr first version released

Postby green15 on Thu May 21, 2020 3:01 pm

PettyPaulPierce wrote:Lemme know who you guys would like to see next from the 21' draft class


Patrick Baldwin Jr?
green15
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:53 pm
Location: MALAYSIA

Re: PettyPaulPierce - Brandon Boston Jr small tweaks

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Thu May 21, 2020 6:14 pm

superbug wrote:Hey another great job again with Brandon Boston, some little tweaks you can add that would make it even better is adding some longer hair and arms since he’s a very lanky guy here’s some pictures that can hopefully help. Keep up the great work!!

Thanks! Yeah, i wanted to make longer hair for him, but i didn't find a single 2k model with his signature "sideshow bob" hairstyle, if you, or anyone else, knows one, let me know and i'll transfer and edit the hair. As for arm length, well i made his arms fairly long, if i made them longer they would be as long as his legs and i don't think that's the case. Also, editing body proportions is very simple in the appearance file, you just need to edit the lefthand.ty and righthand.ty values to a higher number.
User avatar
PettyPaulPierce
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:31 am

Re: PettyPaulPierce - Brandon Boston Jr small tweaks

Postby superbug on Thu May 21, 2020 6:48 pm

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
superbug wrote:Hey another great job again with Brandon Boston, some little tweaks you can add that would make it even better is adding some longer hair and arms since he’s a very lanky guy here’s some pictures that can hopefully help. Keep up the great work!!

Thanks! Yeah, i wanted to make longer hair for him, but i didn't find a single 2k model with his signature "sideshow bob" hairstyle, if you, or anyone else, knows one, let me know and i'll transfer and edit the hair. As for arm length, well i made his arms fairly long, if i made them longer they would be as long as his legs and i don't think that's the case. Also, editing body proportions is very simple in the appearance file, you just need to edit the lefthand.ty and righthand.ty values to a higher number.


Hah yea his arms are pretty long in the model he's just honestly a really skinny guy he's kind of like kd a bit but, yea i'll try and look around some 2k models to see if i can find a player with a similar style. but like i said before it's still a very good model and pretty accurate i'll update you if i find any models similar.
superbug
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:59 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: GollyImGully, ixixihaha82, KillJoyJR, pmulubah, sitew33, TGsoGood, thedylanceltics and 16 guests