LAee MODS| LBJ Huge update RLSD!!! Watermarks 2.0 + PBA pages, AD shirt, etc.

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

LAee MODS| LBJ Huge update RLSD!!! Watermarks 2.0 + PBA pages, AD shirt, etc.

Postby Lums88 on Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:16 pm

Custom watermarks v2.0 by LAee

NBA premium and BTV

FOX sports

MSG Networks

NBA on TNT

NBA on ESPN

ESPN on ABC

ABS-CBN S+A

NBA on TNT 2

NBA on TNT 3

ABC lower

NBA on ESPN 2

ABC-Upper

Link: GET LAee's custom watermarks

PBA pages initial release

Link P1: VISIT and DOWNLOAD Part1

Link P2: VISIT and DOWNLOAD Part2

Here's an update for Anthony Davis having a 3D short sleeve compression shirt with Mamba Leg tattoo.

Link:
https://www.file4.net/f-1gjS

Terrence Romeo preview

LaMelo Ball Preview

I retextured LBJ's face last night and got satisfied with this.

I need thoughts about this one if I would release it or nah
Last edited by Lums88 on Mon May 11, 2020 4:39 am, edited 4 times in total.
Lums88

Re: Anthony Davis short sleeve compression shirt by LAee

Postby fxb667 on Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:22 am

this is an amazing mod! finally someone who posted ad with the sleeves! just a quick question? how do i change the color from white to black for the sleeves?
fxb667

Postby Lums88 on Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:53 am

fxb667 wrote:this is an amazing mod! finally someone who posted ad with the sleeves! just a quick question? how do i change the color from white to black for the sleeves?

appreciated that. I configurated it with 2kHook by Looyh so whenever the lakers play at home at the staples center, the sleeve will be white and when they play on the road (away), it'll turn black. so if you want to manually choose what color will you be using with every different games, you can just rename the files and assign it to A.D. using hook or limnono tool. Just choose between the two pngXXX.iff files (white or black). the pngXXXWHITE.iff is the white one and the pngXXXX.iff is the black one.
Lums88

Postby brodie_00 on Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:29 pm

finally!!! big tnx sir! :bowdown:
brodie_00

Postby sitew33 on Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:09 am

Wow... This is huge. Thank you for this. Great job!!! :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
sitew33

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:44 am

First of all, thank you for making this and releasing it free unlike all the other modders who added the sleeves... Awesome work. I gave myself the freedom to tweak the body a little to match his real life dimensions, for my own use of course. Is it ok if i post it here in your thread, in case someone else wants it too?

Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Postby RLB16 on Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:38 am

x=can someone help me out i install it but my AD comes out with short hair.
RLB16

Postby brodie_00 on Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:45 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:First of all, thank you for making this and releasing it free unlike all the other modders who added the sleeves... Awesome work. I gave myself the freedom to tweak the body a little to match his real life dimensions, for my own use of course. Is it ok if i post it here in your thread, in case someone else wants it too?

[ Image ]

looks good sir!
brodie_00

Postby Lums88 on Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:16 pm

PettyPaulPierce wrote:First of all, thank you for making this and releasing it free unlike all the other modders who added the sleeves... Awesome work. I gave myself the freedom to tweak the body a little to match his real life dimensions, for my own use of course. Is it ok if i post it here in your thread, in case someone else wants it too?

[ Image ]

no problem bro as long as the 2k community will benefit from it and free to use to enjoy the game, just don't forget to give proper credits to the person/people involved in making the mod possible
Lums88

Re: A.D. short sleeve cmpression shirt, Terrence Romeo and LaMelo Ball Prevs by LAee

Postby waynesupot on Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:57 am

bro can you fix the facial hair in the upper lip.. thanks
waynesupot

Re: A.D. short sleeve cmpression shirt, Terrence Romeo and LaMelo Ball Prevs by LAee

Postby NoobMayCry on Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:17 am

What a brilliant way to add a 3D short sleeve compression shirt ! Sir you are a genius ~
NoobMayCry

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:10 am

Lums88 wrote:

[ Image ]

no problem bro as long as the 2k community will benefit from it and free to use to enjoy the game, just don't forget to give proper credits to the person/people involved in making the mod possible

Cool! Well here you go everyone. Enjoy!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/02sknwho ... ed.7z/file
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Postby pst98 on Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:28 am

If I wanted to add the short sleeve compression to a different mod which files would I have to add to another png? Would it still work?
pst98

Postby Lums88 on Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:20 am

waynesupot wrote:bro can you fix the facial hair in the upper lip.. thanks

I'll fix it sooner bro
Lums88

Postby Lums88 on Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:21 am

NoobMayCry wrote:What a brilliant way to add a 3D short sleeve compression shirt ! Sir you are a genius ~

appreciated that sir, Thank you so much
Lums88

Postby emil25 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:06 am

[ Image ]

yes bro.. pleaseeee.
emil25

Postby emil25 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:06 am

[ Image ]

yes bro.. pleaszzzzzz :bowdown: :bowdown2:
emil25

Postby Lagoa on Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:17 pm

Man, its a great work with AD, but look, i try to download the file 10/15 clicks!!!!! And just NOT start... open 10/15 new sites... :? :?

Please bro, stop with this links.... just put in mediafire or 1/2 clicks to download.
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM and TWITTER @lagoanba

Please consider making a donation of any value if you like my work! :D

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... source=url
Lagoa

Postby Karaski on Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:24 pm

Nice! You have other Gilas player aside from Terrence?
Karaski

Postby thisisme on Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:53 am

This is dope but only the black shirt shows up for me. What do I need to do for the white as well? Thank you!!
thisisme

Postby Lums88 on Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:58 am

thisisme wrote:This is dope but only the black shirt shows up for me. What do I need to do for the white as well? Thank you!!

please have a look at the read me file. you just need to copy all my files to your 2k main directory folder then change AD's face ID using limnono tool or hook by looyh on whatever roster you will use then everything will be fine. The sleeve will not appear white on edit mode because I configurated it to appear white during home games only (staple's center) or whenever you will use the Lakers court.
Lums88

Postby Takagi on Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:06 pm

[ Image ]

bro is there an Anthony Davis version without the short sleeve shirt?
Takagi

Re: LBJ realistic face and body, A.D. short sleeve cmpression shirt by LAee

Postby fxb667 on Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:08 pm

you got a full body picture of lbj mod?
fxb667

Re: LAee's MODS| Custom watermarks 2.0 + PBA pages, LBJ realistic, AD shirt, etc.

Postby Lums88 on Mon May 11, 2020 4:36 am

LBJ quarantine look, realistic face texture, and mamba leg tattoo

Password: Stayhomesavelives

LBJ massive update click here
Last edited by Lums88 on Mon May 11, 2020 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lums88

Re: LAee MODS| LBJ Huge update RLSD!!! Watermarks 2.0 + PBA pages, AD shirt, etc.

Postby Juri_B_Sports_YT on Mon May 11, 2020 5:16 am

Lebron link is broken
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Be Great and Never Hate! (Y) :D :)
Juri_B_Sports_YT

Next

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding