「SHUAJOTA - MISSING CFs / OTHERS」HERNANGOMEZ BROTHERS & MARKO GUDURIC RELEASED!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 「SHUAJOTA - MISSING CFs / OTHERS」Keyontae Johnson Preview

Postby Rimbaud82 on Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:47 am

Oh wow, that looks amazing mate! Spoiled this year with different modders doing the same prospects.
Rimbaud82
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:41 am
Location: Belfast, Ireland.

Re: 「SHUAJOTA - MISSING CFs / OTHERS」

Postby Shuajota on Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:06 am

Jalen Lecque Released
Download Link: Jalen Lecque Face
Image
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4125
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: 「SHUAJOTA - MISSING CFs / OTHERS」JALEN LECQUE RELEASED!

Postby Shuajota on Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:37 am

Emoni Bates Released
Download Link: Emoni Bates Face
Image
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4125
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: 「SHUAJOTA - MISSING CFs / OTHERS」JALEN LECQUE and EMONI BATES RELEASED!

Postby Ramonxu on Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:59 am

good work, ty bro
User avatar
Ramonxu
 
Posts: 197
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:27 am

Re: 「SHUAJOTA - MISSING CFs / OTHERS」JALEN LECQUE and EMONI BATES RELEASED!

Postby Rimbaud82 on Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:57 pm

Thanks a million mate
Rimbaud82
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:41 am
Location: Belfast, Ireland.

Re: 「SHUAJOTA - MISSING CFs / OTHERS」JALEN LECQUE and EMONI BATES RELEASED!

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:02 am

Nice work with Emoni! I'm going to use it as a base and add some stuff, would you mind if i share that with the community? I can send it to you to post it in your thread, or wherever you'd like.
User avatar
PettyPaulPierce
 
Posts: 634
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:31 am

Re: 「SHUAJOTA - MISSING CFs / OTHERS」JALEN LECQUE and EMONI BATES RELEASED!

Postby Shuajota on Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:13 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:Nice work with Emoni! I'm going to use it as a base and add some stuff, would you mind if i share that with the community? I can send it to you to post it in your thread, or wherever you'd like.

Thanks, but I prefer to continue improving it by myself if it´s neccesary.
Last edited by Shuajota on Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4125
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: 「SHUAJOTA - MISSING CFs / OTHERS」JALEN LECQUE and EMONI BATES RELEASED!

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:42 am

Shuajota wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:Nice work with Emoni! I'm going to use it as a base and add some stuff, would you mind if i share that with the community? I can send it to you to post it in your thread, or wherever you'd like.

Thanks, but I prefer to continue improving it by mylself if it´s neccesary.

Wasn't offering help necessarily, just asked if i can share something i'm going to make anyways with the community. It's ok though, i won't do it without your permission.
User avatar
PettyPaulPierce
 
Posts: 634
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:31 am

Re: 「SHUAJOTA - MISSING CFs / OTHERS」JALEN LECQUE and EMONI BATES RELEASED!

Postby Shuajota on Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:46 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:Nice work with Emoni! I'm going to use it as a base and add some stuff, would you mind if i share that with the community? I can send it to you to post it in your thread, or wherever you'd like.

Thanks, but I prefer to continue improving it by mylself if it´s neccesary.

Wasn't offering help necessarily, just asked if i can share something i'm going to make anyways with the community. It's ok though, i won't do it without your permission.

Don´t worry. Share it if you are making changes, and any questions you ask me. Sorry if I was a little stupid in the answer, it was not my intention. But I prefer to be asked before.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4125
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: 「SHUAJOTA - MISSING CFs / OTHERS」JALEN LECQUE and EMONI BATES RELEASED!

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:54 am

Shuajota wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:Nice work with Emoni! I'm going to use it as a base and add some stuff, would you mind if i share that with the community? I can send it to you to post it in your thread, or wherever you'd like.

Thanks, but I prefer to continue improving it by mylself if it´s neccesary.

Wasn't offering help necessarily, just asked if i can share something i'm going to make anyways with the community. It's ok though, i won't do it without your permission.

Don´t worry. Share it if you are making changes, and any questions you ask me. Sorry if I was a little stupid in the answer, it was not my intention. But I prefer to be asked before.

Awesome, thanks!
User avatar
PettyPaulPierce
 
Posts: 634
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:31 am

Re: 「SHUAJOTA - MISSING CFs / OTHERS」JALEN LECQUE and EMONI BATES RELEASED!

Postby Shuajota on Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:47 am

I finished Nicholas Kay (Australia) for my PC Basket roster, and I wanted to share with you guys this comparison between my work last year on 2K19 and the new one on 2K20.
Never give up.

Image
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4125
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: 「SHUAJOTA - MISSING CFs / OTHERS」JALEN LECQUE and EMONI BATES RELEASED!

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:35 am

Samuel Williamson Released
Download: Samuell Williamson Face
Image
Last edited by Shuajota on Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4125
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: 「SHUAJOTA - MISSING CFs / OTHERS」SAMUELL WILLIAMSON RELEASED!

Postby green15 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:16 am

Hi Shuajota, recalled that you did an awesome LaMelo, would you mind release it?
green15
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:53 pm
Location: MALAYSIA

Re: 「SHUAJOTA - MISSING CFs / OTHERS」SAMUELL WILLIAMSON RELEASED!

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:07 am

green15 wrote:Hi Shuajota, recalled that you did an awesome LaMelo, would you mind release it?

Lamelo is included in a huge cfs package which will be released with my draft class soon.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4125
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: 「SHUAJOTA - MISSING CFs / OTHERS」JALEN LECQUE and EMONI BATES RELEASED!

Postby Rimbaud82 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:08 am

Shuajota wrote:
Samuel Williamson Released
Download: Samuell Williamson Face
[ Image ]


Really good mate
Rimbaud82
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:41 am
Location: Belfast, Ireland.

Re: 「SHUAJOTA - MISSING CFs / OTHERS」SAMUELL WILLIAMSON RELEASED!

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:16 pm

Shuajota wrote:
green15 wrote:Hi Shuajota, recalled that you did an awesome LaMelo, would you mind release it?

Lamelo is included in a huge cfs package which will be released with my draft class soon.


It's good to see other modders supporting the 2020 draft. But why make players that I have already done? If you play with my draft class, why is it not better to collaborate with us by making other faces that are not made?
Btw, I´m going to include more than 65 cfs in my new update including LaMelo Ball.
Image
User avatar
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 2364
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:18 am

Re: 「SHUAJOTA - MISSING CFs / OTHERS」SAMUELL WILLIAMSON RELEASED!

Postby MrArni on Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:26 pm

Shuajota, why M.Guduric face is not working in game?
MrArni
 
Posts: 325
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:38 am

Re: 「SHUAJOTA - MISSING CFs / OTHERS」SAMUELL WILLIAMSON RELEASED!

Postby Rimbaud82 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:34 pm

MrArni wrote:Shuajota, why M.Guduric face is not working in game?


works fine in my game
Rimbaud82
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:41 am
Location: Belfast, Ireland.

Re: 「SHUAJOTA - MISSING CFs / OTHERS」SAMUELL WILLIAMSON RELEASED!

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:42 pm

MrArni wrote:Shuajota, why M.Guduric face is not working in game?

Check his ID and rename correctly the IDs.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4125
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: 「SHUAJOTA - MISSING CFs / OTHERS」JALEN LECQUE RELEASED!

Postby Dee4Three on Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:46 am

Shuajota, great work in here. The quality on the faces is excellent.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA


Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
User avatar
Dee4Three
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 8833
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Re: 「SHUAJOTA - MISSING CFs / OTHERS」JALEN LECQUE RELEASED!

Postby Shuajota on Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:55 am

Dee4Three wrote:Shuajota, great work in here. The quality on the faces is excellent.

Thank you Dee!
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4125
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: 「SHUAJOTA - MISSING CFs / OTHERS」JALEN LECQUE RELEASED!

Postby Shuajota on Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:14 pm

Jared Harper Cyberface Released
Download: Jared Harper Face
Image
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4125
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: 「SHUAJOTA - MISSING CFs / OTHERS」Keyontae Johnson Preview

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:02 pm

Rimbaud82 wrote:Oh wow, that looks amazing mate! Spoiled this year with different modders doing the same prospects.

I wasn't here back in last gen modding, but i would argue this is the best modding year in this gen, and that's amazing! We will all probably need to work together to figure out next gen modding, since 2k will likely fail again with player models.
User avatar
PettyPaulPierce
 
Posts: 634
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:31 am

Re: 「SHUAJOTA - MISSING CFs / OTHERS」Keyontae Johnson Preview

Postby Shuajota on Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:53 pm

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
Rimbaud82 wrote:Oh wow, that looks amazing mate! Spoiled this year with different modders doing the same prospects.

I wasn't here back in last gen modding, but i would argue this is the best modding year in this gen, and that's amazing! We will all probably need to work together to figure out next gen modding, since 2k will likely fail again with player models.

Definitely.
-Visit my website (NBA2K Mods): https://www.shuajota.com/
-Subscribe to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/DNAOfBasketball
-Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shuajota/
- Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shuajota
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 4125
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: 「SHUAJOTA - MISSING CFs / OTHERS」Keyontae Johnson Preview

Postby monja on Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:23 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
Rimbaud82 wrote:Oh wow, that looks amazing mate! Spoiled this year with different modders doing the same prospects.

I wasn't here back in last gen modding, but i would argue this is the best modding year in this gen, and that's amazing! We will all probably need to work together to figure out next gen modding, since 2k will likely fail again with player models.


I used to be a bit active back around the 2k14 days modding shoes, but I do agree that this year has probably been the best year for 2k modding. The whole community really came together to make this year amazing.
User avatar
monja
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:20 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], green15, ljgwow, xcameltoee and 15 guests