shorts numbers positioning

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

shorts numbers positioning

Postby [Stove] on Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:32 am

I cannot figure how to change the position of the numbers on these shorts. Does anyone know of a mod that has shorts numbers on modern day shorts that I could look at? As far as I know there are no shorts in game that have numbers on them for modern day stuff (I looked at every jersey in game... I think). I can't find a good example to go off of. If anyone has any information on this it would be appreciated. Thank you.

[Stove]

Re: shorts numbers positioning

Postby [Stove] on Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:37 am

ok so i have been messing around with these 3 .SCNE files(pic below) and I think I'm close but I'm still getting no results.

I'm using Shujota's Euro League PC all in one mod as a reference on how he got those numbers to show up on the lower end of the NIKE shorts.
I have changed all of these lines here (vvv) so far and it didn't change anything for me. I do not believe it is the V & U scales that I must be changing. I feel like that's a reference to it's size.

I have changed it to be the same across all 3 of those .SCNE files seen above and still nothing. I am stumped. Does anyone know how to do this? It's the last thing this Hardwood Classic package needs before release. I want to get it out. Please help.
[Stove]

Postby [Stove] on Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:39 am

Should i not be using notepad but instead notepad ++ ???
[Stove]

Postby bktr025 on Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:29 am

[Stove] wrote:Should i not be using notepad but instead notepad ++ ???

I think it's probable. I'm not an expert but a few days ago I wanted to "delete" some player's hair changing the .rdat file on the png. When I used normal notepad the game crashed and when I used notepad ++ it worked just fine.
If anybody likes my content and would like to help me a little bit:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... source=url
My shoes: viewtopic.php?t=109593
Shoe ID List: (2K20) viewtopic.php?f=259&t=109597 (2K21) viewtopic.php?f=268&t=110654
bktr025

Postby [Stove] on Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:04 am

bktr025 wrote:
[Stove] wrote:Should i not be using notepad but instead notepad ++ ???

I think it's probable. I'm not an expert but a few days ago I wanted to "delete" some player's hair changing the .rdat file on the png. When I used normal notepad the game crashed and when I used notepad ++ it worked just fine.

didnt work :(
[Stove]

Postby [Stove] on Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:26 pm

i changed the scales too and still nothing... does anyone not know about this?
[Stove]

Postby MrArni on Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:51 pm

Change the same value in 3 files
MrArni

Postby [Stove] on Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:16 pm

MrArni wrote:Change the same value in 3 files

i did that i made all 3 scne files have the same values all the way across. idk what im doing wrong here. its driving me nuts!
[Stove]

Postby liiamsx on Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:53 pm

Did you figure out how to move the numbers up? I still can't work it out. Every time I do it, I end up moving it to the cuts of the arm holes. Also tried using "Number1Exists": 0, to remove the front number and that hasn't worked. What am I doing wrong here?
liiamsx

Postby [Stove] on Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:02 pm

liiamsx wrote:Did you figure out how to move the numbers up? I still can't work it out. Every time I do it, I end up moving it to the cuts of the arm holes. Also tried using "Number1Exists": 0, to remove the front number and that hasn't worked. What am I doing wrong here?

i will PM you in a bit here. just working on something.
[Stove]

Postby Torslov123 on Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:03 am

[Stove] wrote:
liiamsx wrote:Did you figure out how to move the numbers up? I still can't work it out. Every time I do it, I end up moving it to the cuts of the arm holes. Also tried using "Number1Exists": 0, to remove the front number and that hasn't worked. What am I doing wrong here?

i will PM you in a bit here. just working on something.

hey bro can you maybe pm me cause im also stuck, thanks
Torslov123

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding