[HELP/REQUEST] Conversion of face from 2K19 to 2K20

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

[HELP/REQUEST] Conversion of face from 2K19 to 2K20

Postby KFSeelye on Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:52 pm

Hello everyone. I requested a cyberface from Shuajota back when I was playing 2K19 and I enjoyed using it during MyCareer and MyLeague. I tried following Trevor's conversion tutorial from 2K19 to 2K20 but once it came to loading the cyberface up, it crashed the game. I'm not sure exactly where I went wrong, but if it wouldn't be too much trouble I'd like to ask for either some help or if somebody could convert the files for me. I can send the files if need be.
KFSeelye

Re: [HELP/REQUEST] Conversion of face from 2K19 to 2K20

Postby MB22 on Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:38 pm

Hello. I don't belive anyone will answer the request...

I was looking for help for past 6 months in order to convert some of the MonkeyMan's prospects he made for 2k19, but I came up short...
Also I tried conversion method but I'm just too dumb for it :lol:

Anyway, still looking for someone to convert Grimes, Tre Jones, Lawson & Azubuike, so If you somehow figure out hot to successfully convert your faces, please send me a message.

As addition, even thought he is a really busy doing his projects, Shujaota reached me out to help and create prospects I need from scratch for 2k20, so this is a perfect opportunity for me to tribute him and his dedication to this game and thank him for everything what he did and is doing this year :applaud:
MB22

Re: [HELP/REQUEST] Conversion of face from 2K19 to 2K20

Postby KFSeelye on Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:44 am

Awesome, ok. Well I'll try it again on Friday. I guess my only real problem with the whole process is that it's a custom face with beard files and such and I'm not exactly sure if I was missing any tips. I'll post over in Trevor's post regarding the converter tool and see if he has any tips.
KFSeelye

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding