COURT LIGHTING:PHANTOM,PROJECT "0",AIR MAX,REAL,HD,REALISTIC,CLASSIC

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

REALISTIC LIGHTING EFFECT COURT RELEASED 13

Postby DEIBYS on Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:48 pm

(Y)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DEIBYS on Sun May 03, 2020 11:28 pm, edited 12 times in total.
MY WEBSITE VISIT MORE MODS: https://deibys2kmods.wixsite.com/deibys :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:
You like what you see? donate a cup of coffee,to continue uploading mods (Y) :arrow: https://paypal.me/DONATEDEIBYS2KMODS
User avatar
DEIBYS
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:42 am
Location: VENEZUELA

Re: COURT LIGHTING PROJECTS:PHANTOM,"0" ,AIR MAX,PERFECT,REAL,HD,REALISTIC

Postby bradipo1987 on Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:58 pm

Hi Deibys,
thank you for your fantastic mods!
a little request: can you complete your dornas pack with the last two teams (Hornets and Pelicans)???
thank you! :D
User avatar
bradipo1987
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:51 pm

Re: COURT LIGHTING PROJECTS:PHANTOM,"0" ,AIR MAX,PERFECT,REAL,HD,REALISTIC

Postby leoniperagnelli on Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:07 am

sorry Deibys, play in 4K? what model of Lebron do you use? I would like to understand why I don't see the same muscle effects in key players ...
leoniperagnelli
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:29 pm

Re: COURT LIGHTING PROJECTS:PHANTOM,"0" ,AIR MAX,PERFECT,REAL,HD,REALISTIC

Postby DEIBYS on Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:28 am

leoniperagnelli wrote:sorry Deibys, play in 4K? what model of Lebron do you use? I would like to understand why I don't see the same muscle effects in key players ...

no brother game 1080p
MY WEBSITE VISIT MORE MODS: https://deibys2kmods.wixsite.com/deibys :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:
You like what you see? donate a cup of coffee,to continue uploading mods (Y) :arrow: https://paypal.me/DONATEDEIBYS2KMODS
User avatar
DEIBYS
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:42 am
Location: VENEZUELA

Re: COURT LIGHTING PROJECTS:PHANTOM,"0" ,AIR MAX,PERFECT,REAL,HD,REALISTIC

Postby davispacheco on Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:57 am

Hello DEIBYS, your courts are very good, I use them frequently in my games. More recently I am having trouble with some of them. The game is shutting down most of the time when I wear the home team uniform. Do you know what could be causing this problem?
davispacheco
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:53 am

Re: COURT LIGHTING PROJECTS:PHANTOM,"0" ,AIR MAX,PERFECT,REAL,HD,REALISTIC

Postby leoniperagnelli on Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:36 pm

DEIBYS wrote:
leoniperagnelli wrote:sorry Deibys, play in 4K? what model of Lebron do you use? I would like to understand why I don't see the same muscle effects in key players ...

no brother game 1080p


do you have the game updated to the latest patch?
leoniperagnelli
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:29 pm

Re: COURT LIGHTING PROJECTS:PHANTOM,"0" ,AIR MAX,PERFECT,REAL,HD,REALISTIC

Postby waynesupot on Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:42 pm

davispacheco wrote:Hello DEIBYS, your courts are very good, I use them frequently in my games. More recently I am having trouble with some of them. The game is shutting down most of the time when I wear the home team uniform. Do you know what could be causing this problem?





same with me.. when using different jersey game not crashing
waynesupot
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:09 pm

Re: COURT LIGHTING PROJECTS:PHANTOM,"0" ,AIR MAX,PERFECT,REAL,HD,REALISTIC

Postby DEIBYS on Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:48 pm

waynesupot wrote:
davispacheco wrote:Hello DEIBYS, your courts are very good, I use them frequently in my games. More recently I am having trouble with some of them. The game is shutting down most of the time when I wear the home team uniform. Do you know what could be causing this problem?





same with me.. when using different jersey game not crashing



It may be a texture problem, it does not happen to me, it crashes, it loads again and it will work correctly (Y)
MY WEBSITE VISIT MORE MODS: https://deibys2kmods.wixsite.com/deibys :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:
You like what you see? donate a cup of coffee,to continue uploading mods (Y) :arrow: https://paypal.me/DONATEDEIBYS2KMODS
User avatar
DEIBYS
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:42 am
Location: VENEZUELA

Re: COURT LIGHTING PROJECTS:PHANTOM,"0" ,AIR MAX,PERFECT,REAL,HD,REALISTIC

Postby davispacheco on Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:02 am

I've tried this several times. Restart the game and play again. Game crashes the same way.
I tested with other courts from other mods, the game didn't crash.
Always lock at 40% to 50%.
What do I need to do to fix this?
davispacheco
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:53 am

Re: COURT LIGHTING PROJECTS:PHANTOM,"0" ,AIR MAX,PERFECT,REAL,HD,REALISTIC

Postby DEIBYS on Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:41 am

davispacheco wrote:I've tried this several times. Restart the game and play again. Game crashes the same way.
I tested with other courts from other mods, the game didn't crash.
Always lock at 40% to 50%.
What do I need to do to fix this?


What mods are you using?
MY WEBSITE VISIT MORE MODS: https://deibys2kmods.wixsite.com/deibys :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:
You like what you see? donate a cup of coffee,to continue uploading mods (Y) :arrow: https://paypal.me/DONATEDEIBYS2KMODS
User avatar
DEIBYS
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:42 am
Location: VENEZUELA

Re: COURT LIGHTING PROJECTS:PHANTOM,"0" ,AIR MAX,PERFECT,REAL,HD,REALISTIC

Postby davispacheco on Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:49 am

DEIBYS wrote:
davispacheco wrote:I've tried this several times. Restart the game and play again. Game crashes the same way.
I tested with other courts from other mods, the game didn't crash.
Always lock at 40% to 50%.
What do I need to do to fix this?


What mods are you using?


REAL LIFE LIGTHING COURT or HD COURT LIGHTING.
the two failed.
I did tests with L.A Lakers house and Phoenix Suns house.
I think some more will appear with error
davispacheco
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:53 am

Re: COURT LIGHTING PROJECTS:PHANTOM,"0" ,AIR MAX,PERFECT,REAL,HD,REALISTIC

Postby Emskie Paguia on Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:19 pm

Sir deibys has gotten recognition from PAC Hoops :D :applaud:

phpBB [video]
Emskie Paguia
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:50 pm

Re: COURT LIGHTING PROJECTS:PHANTOM,"0" ,AIR MAX,PERFECT,REAL,HD,REALISTIC

Postby DEIBYS on Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:25 pm

(Y)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DEIBYS on Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MY WEBSITE VISIT MORE MODS: https://deibys2kmods.wixsite.com/deibys :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:
You like what you see? donate a cup of coffee,to continue uploading mods (Y) :arrow: https://paypal.me/DONATEDEIBYS2KMODS
User avatar
DEIBYS
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:42 am
Location: VENEZUELA

Re: COURT LIGHTING PROJECTS:PHANTOM,"0" ,AIR MAX,PERFECT,REAL,HD,REALISTIC

Postby DEIBYS on Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:26 pm

Emskie Paguia wrote:Sir deibys has gotten recognition from PAC Hoops :D :applaud:

phpBB [video]

:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :applaud: (Y)
MY WEBSITE VISIT MORE MODS: https://deibys2kmods.wixsite.com/deibys :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:
You like what you see? donate a cup of coffee,to continue uploading mods (Y) :arrow: https://paypal.me/DONATEDEIBYS2KMODS
User avatar
DEIBYS
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:42 am
Location: VENEZUELA

Re: COURT LIGHTING PROJECTS:PHANTOM,"0" ,AIR MAX,PERFECT,REAL,HD,REALISTIC

Postby mjkj2345 on Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:32 pm

davispacheco wrote:
DEIBYS wrote:
davispacheco wrote:I've tried this several times. Restart the game and play again. Game crashes the same way.
I tested with other courts from other mods, the game didn't crash.
Always lock at 40% to 50%.
What do I need to do to fix this?


What mods are you using?


REAL LIFE LIGTHING COURT or HD COURT LIGHTING.
the two failed.
I did tests with L.A Lakers house and Phoenix Suns house.
I think some more will appear with error


Same happened to my game when I change retro uniform in quick play.
I use AIR MAX GLOBAL and air max LIGHTING AIR MAX COURT(example LIGHTING AIR MAX COURT 76ERS V2 VERSION LIGHTING NBA 2K14)
mjkj2345
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:55 am

Re: COURT LIGHTING PROJECTS:PHANTOM,"0" ,AIR MAX,PERFECT,REAL,HD,REALISTIC

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:39 pm

Hey deibys this video here is this one of your lighting mods? If so which one?

phpBB [video]
User avatar
ShadyMikeGaming
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:58 am

Re: COURT LIGHTING PROJECTS:PHANTOM,"0" ,AIR MAX,PERFECT,REAL,HD,REALISTIC

Postby MaKaaj on Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:39 am

DEIBYS, i'm using real life, but some courts have become too bright, would you have any recommendations? Thank you.
User avatar
MaKaaj
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:17 am
Location: Brazil

Re: COURT LIGHTING PROJECTS:PHANTOM,"0" ,AIR MAX,PERFECT,REAL,HD,REALISTIC

Postby martoluthor on Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:49 am

MaKaaj wrote:DEIBYS, i'm using real life, but some courts have become too bright, would you have any recommendations? Thank you.

try removing the floor lightmap .iff
User avatar
martoluthor
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:05 am
Location: Argentina

Re: COURT LIGHTING PROJECTS:PHANTOM,"0" ,AIR MAX,PERFECT,REAL,HD,REALISTIC

Postby DEIBYS on Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:16 am

ShadyMikeGaming wrote:Hey deibys this video here is this one of your lighting mods? If so which one?

phpBB [video]


no men (Y) (Y)
MY WEBSITE VISIT MORE MODS: https://deibys2kmods.wixsite.com/deibys :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:
You like what you see? donate a cup of coffee,to continue uploading mods (Y) :arrow: https://paypal.me/DONATEDEIBYS2KMODS
User avatar
DEIBYS
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:42 am
Location: VENEZUELA

Re: COURT LIGHTING PROJECTS:PHANTOM,"0" ,AIR MAX,PERFECT,REAL,HD,REALISTIC

Postby DEIBYS on Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:17 am

martoluthor wrote:
MaKaaj wrote:DEIBYS, i'm using real life, but some courts have become too bright, would you have any recommendations? Thank you.

try removing the floor lightmap .iff

(Y) (Y) (Y)
MY WEBSITE VISIT MORE MODS: https://deibys2kmods.wixsite.com/deibys :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:
You like what you see? donate a cup of coffee,to continue uploading mods (Y) :arrow: https://paypal.me/DONATEDEIBYS2KMODS
User avatar
DEIBYS
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:42 am
Location: VENEZUELA

Re: COURT LIGHTING PROJECTS:PHANTOM,"0" ,AIR MAX,PERFECT,REAL,HD,REALISTIC

Postby _JackCole_ on Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:43 pm

DEIBYS, What happened to your website?
_JackCole_
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:10 pm

Re: COURT LIGHTING PROJECTS:PHANTOM,"0" ,AIR MAX,PERFECT,REAL,HD,REALISTIC

Postby DEIBYS on Fri May 01, 2020 2:20 am

_JackCole_ wrote:DEIBYS, What happened to your website?


They have suspended it for lack of payment, I am creating a blog, to upload all my projects and be easier to download, since I do not have to pay for a website :(
MY WEBSITE VISIT MORE MODS: https://deibys2kmods.wixsite.com/deibys :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:
You like what you see? donate a cup of coffee,to continue uploading mods (Y) :arrow: https://paypal.me/DONATEDEIBYS2KMODS
User avatar
DEIBYS
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:42 am
Location: VENEZUELA

Re: COURT LIGHTING PROJECTS:PHANTOM,"0" ,AIR MAX,PERFECT,REAL,HD,REALISTIC

Postby DEIBYS on Fri May 01, 2020 2:58 am

DEIBYS wrote:
_JackCole_ wrote:DEIBYS, What happened to your website?


Already the problem was solved, the website is active again (Y) (Y)
MY WEBSITE VISIT MORE MODS: https://deibys2kmods.wixsite.com/deibys :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:
You like what you see? donate a cup of coffee,to continue uploading mods (Y) :arrow: https://paypal.me/DONATEDEIBYS2KMODS
User avatar
DEIBYS
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:42 am
Location: VENEZUELA

RETRO COURT LIGHTING

Postby DEIBYS on Fri May 01, 2020 3:18 am

(Y)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DEIBYS on Mon May 04, 2020 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MY WEBSITE VISIT MORE MODS: https://deibys2kmods.wixsite.com/deibys :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:
You like what you see? donate a cup of coffee,to continue uploading mods (Y) :arrow: https://paypal.me/DONATEDEIBYS2KMODS
User avatar
DEIBYS
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:42 am
Location: VENEZUELA

Re: COURT LIGHTING PROJECTS:PHANTOM,"0" ,AIR MAX,PERFECT,REAL,HD,REALISTIC

Postby _JackCole_ on Fri May 01, 2020 2:14 pm

DEIBYS wrote:
DEIBYS wrote:
DEIBYS wrote:
_JackCole_ wrote:DEIBYS, What happened to your website?


Already the problem was solved, the website is active again (Y) (Y)


VISIT MY WEBSITE TO DOWNLOAD ALL MY PROJECTS
[ Image ]
TO DOWNLOAD:SOUNDTRACK NBA 2K14
TO DOWNLOAD RETRO COURT LIGHTING NBA 2K20
TO NBA 2K20 MODS (PROJECT EMULATE THE LIGHTING OF NBA 2K14 )
TO DOWNLOAD AIR MAX COURT LIGHTING V1.1 RELEASED: 7 COURT
TO DOWNLOAD DORNAS NBA 2K20

VISIT: DEIBYS2KMODS
TO DOWNLOAD RETRO BULLS 85-86 NBA 2K20 MODS
[ Image ]
TO DOWNLOAD RETRO CAVALIERS 06-07 NBA 2K20 MODS
[ Image ]


Thanks man! You're the best!
_JackCole_
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:10 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beefi, bluejaybrandon, jaychung3013, Jesseeg, kbundertaker, KillJoyJR, Rattaz, Rimbaud82, Water2Whales and 19 guests