Fritodelay’s 2k20 Fictional Draft Class

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Fritodelay’s 2k20 Fictional Draft Class

Postby fritodelay on Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:56 am

I’ve started this thread up a few times, but each time life gets in the way. I hope this is my final post, and I’ll make sure to keep updating it once I finish more and more prospects. I’d appreciate some help in the texture department specifically I’d ask for some of you to remove Isaiah Briscoe’s (Face ID : 7774) neck tattoos, Isaiah Thomas’ neck tattoos as well and Marcos Louzada Silva’s as well.

I aim to have two classes done around summertime. My goal is to complete 60+ Realistic Prospects with Cyberfaces. Once I am done, you can use them for whatever reason you like, even in some of your mods- no credit needed.

Here’s some of what I have so far :

A807454E-2BD1-4BDD-9A21-18AD60CC849B.png
a highly athletic, dynamic guard with a streaky shot and surprising defensive capabilities, a red hot microwave, who’s true potential is only bound by his ability to handle the ball.
silky smooth and possessing an impressive handle, Brooks dazzles his way into the heart of defenses and seemingly delivers dagger after dagger.

[attachment=3[/img]]1924CD97-F121-4173-AE2A-2BC026B66914.png[/attachment] Colbert is a lanky 6-foot-8 point guard, more of a shot-maker than shooter at this point. Darius has excellent defensive instincts but will need to get stronger on that end before ever becoming elite.

4B0B2080-6F95-4893-A700-A3F2147E9C59.png
the Latvian is a strong rebounder with a burgeoning shot and already advanced playmaking abilities. The limited film we have on him suggests he’ll struggle on defense, but he’s a B+ athlete and has potential to learn.

AE68EA01-19BF-46A9-8899-FF25C6658F7A.png
a strong, athletic center that can reliably stretch out to three point range while being a serious problem for offensive players.

0818D359-FA6D-428E-8B3E-F80E6B46C274.png
Beverley’s offensive repertoire is more than impressive, it’s safe to say the comparisons to greats like Tracy McGrady and Kevin Durant are well-founded, health is a significant concern as numerous knee injuries sidelined him for much of his lone college season, but if he manages to put it all together we could have an all-time great.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fritodelay

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding