Help!!!What's the IDs of the referees?

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Help!!!What's the IDs of the referees?

Postby wdnmdqz on Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:05 pm

I'd like to find out the IDs of the referees in 2k20 ,especially the ID of the woman referee.Then I can replace the file.THANKS!!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2:
wdnmdqz
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:31 pm

Re: Help!!!What's the IDs of the referees?

Postby sticky-fingers on Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:03 pm

i'm interested too.
it's ok for current games, but for retro games, it's unrealistic.
my NBA2K : YouTube | flickr

my Retro Mods for NBA 2K20 - 2K19 - 2K17 - 2K16

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose"
Ayrton Senna
User avatar
sticky-fingers
A question ? Post it in my topics, it could help others
 
Posts: 2472
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:33 am
Location: France

Re: Help!!!What's the IDs of the referees?

Postby [Stove] on Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:42 am

are you guys complaining about the refs being women? just curious...
User avatar
[Stove]
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:07 pm

Re: Help!!!What's the IDs of the referees?

Postby sticky-fingers on Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:10 am

[Stove] wrote:are you guys complaining about the refs being women? just curious...

What's the point behind your question ?

Can't talk for wdnmdqz, but i'm not "complaining" ; Referee women are in actual NBA so it makes sense that 2K put them in the game.
Playing mostly retro games, there was no referee woman till 1997, i would replace them in the same way i change courts, dornas, scoreboards, ball etc...
my NBA2K : YouTube | flickr

my Retro Mods for NBA 2K20 - 2K19 - 2K17 - 2K16

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose"
Ayrton Senna
User avatar
sticky-fingers
A question ? Post it in my topics, it could help others
 
Posts: 2472
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:33 am
Location: France

Re: Help!!!What's the IDs of the referees?

Postby [Stove] on Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:13 am

sticky-fingers wrote:
[Stove] wrote:are you guys complaining about the refs being women? just curious...

What's the point behind your question ?

Can't talk for wdnmdqz, but i'm not "complaining" ; Referee women are in actual NBA so it makes sense that 2K put them in the game.
Playing mostly retro games, there was no referee woman till 1997, i would replace them in the same way i change courts, dornas, scoreboards, ball etc...


seems trivial
User avatar
[Stove]
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:07 pm

Re: Help!!!What's the IDs of the referees?

Postby wdnmdqz on Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:57 am

[Stove] wrote:are you guys complaining about the refs being women? just curious...

nope.I'm just worried about confusing the men' ID and the woman's ID.Not any disrespect for women referees.They're as good as the men referees.I respect them a lot.
wdnmdqz
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:31 pm

Re: Help!!!What's the IDs of the referees?

Postby wdnmdqz on Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:03 am

sticky-fingers wrote:
[Stove] wrote:are you guys complaining about the refs being women? just curious...

What's the point behind your question ?

Can't talk for wdnmdqz, but i'm not "complaining" ; Referee women are in actual NBA so it makes sense that 2K put them in the game.
Playing mostly retro games, there was no referee woman till 1997, i would replace them in the same way i change courts, dornas, scoreboards, ball etc...


i am NOT complainint at all.i believe you can understand me.And i got the ids here,6130 & 6141 are for the men referees,and 2333 is for the woman referee.
wdnmdqz
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:31 pm

Re: Help!!!What's the IDs of the referees?

Postby wdnmdqz on Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:13 am

sticky-fingers wrote:i'm interested too.
it's ok for current games, but for retro games, it's unrealistic.

sorry dube,i made mistake.I just find out that there are four referees in the game!6141 6130 & 2333 are all for men referees.I'll reply again once i figure out the woman referee's id.
Last edited by wdnmdqz on Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
wdnmdqz
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:31 pm

Re: Help!!!What's the IDs of the referees?

Postby [Stove] on Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:14 am

k jw.
User avatar
[Stove]
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:07 pm

Re: Help!!!What's the IDs of the referees?

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:40 pm

[Stove] wrote:are you guys complaining about the refs being women? just curious...


I posed the same question in a previous thread and it has nothing to do with complaining. I added all real referees to the game and wanted to complete that with the female ref. So now I have Marc Davis, Ken Mauer, Ed Malloy and Lauren Holtkamp all in rotation for NBA games.

Additionally, if someone is trying to recreate a specific season, having a female referee is not trivial. Many people would be taken out of the experience with unrealistic courts or jerseys. A female referee in a 1960’s mod is equally as jarring. There’s nothing sexist about it. I don’t know why you would knock someone’s commitment to detail. It’s his project, if he wants to remove the female ref for realism, so be it.
bluejaybrandon
 
Posts: 2106
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Help!!!What's the IDs of the referees?

Postby [Stove] on Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:20 pm

lol. all i did was ask a question. the blanks were filled by the rest of you but w.e.
User avatar
[Stove]
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:07 pm

Re: Help!!!What's the IDs of the referees?

Postby [Stove] on Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:21 pm

i never once accused anyone of anything
User avatar
[Stove]
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:07 pm

Re: Help!!!What's the IDs of the referees?

Postby [Stove] on Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:23 pm

nor knocked anyones "commitment"
User avatar
[Stove]
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:07 pm

Re: Help!!!What's the IDs of the referees?

Postby wdnmdqz on Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:51 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
[Stove] wrote:are you guys complaining about the refs being women? just curious...


I posed the same question in a previous thread and it has nothing to do with complaining. I added all real referees to the game and wanted to complete that with the female ref. So now I have Marc Davis, Ken Mauer, Ed Malloy and Lauren Holtkamp all in rotation for NBA games.

Additionally, if someone is trying to recreate a specific season, having a female referee is not trivial. Many people would be taken out of the experience with unrealistic courts or jerseys. A female referee in a 1960’s mod is equally as jarring. There’s nothing sexist about it. I don’t know why you would knock someone’s commitment to detail. It’s his project, if he wants to remove the female ref for realism, so be it.


Could i have your refs so that i can replace the default referees.i've got Marc Davis and Ken Mayer already.Could you please send me the Ed Malloy and Lauren Holtkamp?And i'd appreciate it if you can tell the referees ids.
wdnmdqz
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:31 pm

Re: Help!!!What's the IDs of the referees?

Postby wdnmdqz on Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:55 pm

[Stove] wrote:i never once accused anyone of anything


i'm just trying to make you realize that i didn't disrespect the women refs.It's okay now.Just a misunderstanding.
wdnmdqz
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:31 pm

Re: Help!!!What's the IDs of the referees?

Postby [Stove] on Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:51 pm

wdnmdqz wrote:
[Stove] wrote:i never once accused anyone of anything


i'm just trying to make you realize that i didn't disrespect the women refs.It's okay now.Just a misunderstanding.


yep. :) like i said i was jw. u nvr know these days. at least here in america.
User avatar
[Stove]
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:07 pm

Re: Help!!!What's the IDs of the referees?

Postby sticky-fingers on Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:42 pm

What is jw ?
my NBA2K : YouTube | flickr

my Retro Mods for NBA 2K20 - 2K19 - 2K17 - 2K16

"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose"
Ayrton Senna
User avatar
sticky-fingers
A question ? Post it in my topics, it could help others
 
Posts: 2472
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:33 am
Location: France

Re: Help!!!What's the IDs of the referees?

Postby [Stove] on Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:52 pm

sticky-fingers wrote:What is jw ?


jw means "just wondering"
User avatar
[Stove]
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:07 pm


Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: connseanery, Damien7Carter, mking2, PrinceMarth1990, snyper1107 and 15 guests