font number & letter positioning

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K19 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

font number & letter positioning

Postby [Stove] on Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:11 am

This may be a dumb question but I'm lost on this one. I wanted uniforms without numbers on the front and I was able to find a jersey tweak that had it. (current all star jerseys and all wnba jerseys have this)
But the number and letter positions are off and i would like switch them. But I cannot find a uniform that has no numbers on the front without the names being below the numbers. Does anyone know of a uniform that has what I'm looking for so that I can extract it from the game and use its tweak. Or does anyone know how to switch the positioning of these things around. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

[Stove]

Re: font number & letter positioning

Postby TGsoGood on Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:19 am

i like those
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby [Stove] on Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:37 am

TGsoGood wrote:i like those

thanks man! just gotta put some finishing touches on it
[Stove]

Postby cujomatty on Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:05 pm

In the tweak iff the jerseycloth.SCNE and jerseynocloth.SCNE contain a section called "parameters" the ones that say scale determine the size of the name/numbers and the offset ones move them.
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
cujomatty

Postby [Stove] on Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:21 pm

cujomatty wrote:In the tweak iff the jerseycloth.SCNE and jerseynocloth.SCNE contain a section called "parameters" the ones that say scale determine the size of the name/numbers and the offset ones move them.

ok so if i say went and looked at a jersey i like and decided that the numbers and letters were in a good spot/good size. i could in theory just go look at the offsets and scale numbers of that jersey and simply change my current jerseycloth.SCNE and jerseynocloth.SCNE scales and offsets to the same numbers and it should all be where i want it? is it that simple?
[Stove]

Postby [Stove] on Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:02 pm

[Stove] wrote:
cujomatty wrote:In the tweak iff the jerseycloth.SCNE and jerseynocloth.SCNE contain a section called "parameters" the ones that say scale determine the size of the name/numbers and the offset ones move them.

ok so if i say went and looked at a jersey i like and decided that the numbers and letters were in a good spot/good size. i could in theory just go look at the offsets and scale numbers of that jersey and simply change my current jerseycloth.SCNE and jerseynocloth.SCNE scales and offsets to the same numbers and it should all be where i want it? is it that simple?

Cujo thank you very much for letting me know about this. :) It turns out you can make the numbers disappear from any tweak file by adding this value ("Number1Exists": 0,) between these other 2 lines in the parameters section at the bottom of the file. I bet you knew that tho :). THANK YOU AGAIN SIR!

[Stove]

Postby PrinceMarth1990 on Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:00 am

Interesting. I was thinking of making Summer League jerseys or G League jerseys (example of said jerseys in images below) but unfortunately idk how to make the actual Jersey textures. However this will help in placing the last names below the number.

The relatively new modder that not many ppl know about.
PrinceMarth1990

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding